Sexy CLUE! Purple-, Orange- and Grey-themed Characters Still Open!

Started by Mathim, May 28, 2016, 04:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

I came up with this on my bike ride earlier today and while contemplating the movie out of nowhere, it occurred to me we could make this an erotic version of the underlying concept of the game.

We would try to stick with the color theme, obviously, but nobody's bound to the original characters like Colonel Mustard and such, just as long as the name has some connection to their respective color (such as Ms. Goldenrod would be an appropriate name for someone who chooses the theme of yellow.) Beyond the usual suspects, we'd have the stuffy butler, the sexy maid, possibly the chef, and of course, the inspector who comes to interrogate and investigate.

So, any takers? We can play this a number of different ways, with one of the suspected dinner guests blackmailing another whom they saw acting suspiciously before the murder, or offering to help them conspire against another suspect in exchange for...certain favors. And of course there are oodles of secret passages all over the lavish estate, perhaps some leading to secret, kinky BDSM fun rooms. Perhaps discovering a few of these nooks might reveal further what might have motivated the murder of the host.

If you've decided on a character, please use this brief bio sheet to introduce yourself:

Player Name:
Character Name: Full name/Title (i.e. Gregory House/Dr. House)
Color Theme: If you're one of the house staff or inspector, 'none' is acceptable. Try to stick with ROYGBV and black, white, brown, grey and pink at first.
Appearance and Face Claim:
Role: Guest-turned-suspect? House staff? Inspector? Other?
Profession:
Motive: Why did Mr. Temple invite you to the party, specifically with the intention to blackmail you for something you did to him or someone close to him? Or if you're staff, what did he do to you that would have made you want to kill him?
Orientation: What you'd primarily prefer, and what else you may be open to
Kinks you'd like to include: Not your entire Ons list, but something you think would work well in this particular scenario

If you're good to go, here's the OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250212.0

And if your profile is 100% complete, you may post it here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250214.0
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Twisted iN Tux

A longtime fan of the game and the movie. Count me in!

Mathim

Right on! Unless someone wanted to claim the inspector or butler, I was going to adopt those roles myself, so please do make it known if you want to play one of those roles.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Twisted iN Tux

Depending on how many peeps show interest, I'd be willing to swap out from a main character to the role of the butler, but I would think that we'd want to ensure that the main six are taken care of first, right?

Bekah Boo

Hmmm this is quite interesting...
I'll poke around and put my interest ;3

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Hobbes1266

I would be interested in playing the maid possibly. The name scheme would still follow the color theme right? Like... maid blackwood or something.

Twisted iN Tux

Hopefully I'm not overstepping my bounds by posting this, but here's a list of the characters that have been used over the years either in the game, the movie or other assorted formats, like the VCR edition of the game:

• Dr. Black/Mr. Boddy, The Victim (From the Game & Movie)
  • Miss Scarlett (From the Board Game & Movie)
  • Colonel Mustard (From the Board Game & Movie)
  • Mrs. White (From the Board Game & Movie)
  • Reverend/Mr. Green (From the Board Game & Movie)
  • Mrs. Peacock (From the Board Game & Movie)
  • Professor Plum (From the Board Game & Movie)
  • Miss Peach (From the VCR Game)
  • Monsieur Brunette (From the VCR Game)
  • Madame Rose (From the VCR Game)
  • Sergeant Gray (From the VCR Game)
  • Wadsworth, The Butler (From the Movie)
  • The Inspector (From the Movie)
  • Yvette, The Maid (From the Movie)
  • Mrs. Ho, The Cook (From the Movie)
  • The Motorist (From the Movie)
  • The Singing Telegram Girl (From the Movie)

Cheers,
Tony

Bekah Boo

Hmm in that case if no one is opposed I was thinking Miss Peach would be worth a try ;3

Mathim

Quote from: Blinkin on May 28, 2016, 06:44:12 PM
I'll put my interest in as a long time Clue fan... Anyone object to a guy playing a Miss Scarlett?

As it's hard to come up with a better color name than Scarlett for a madam.... I'll stick with that.

How do you mean, a guy playing Miss Scarlet? You mean playing the red person as a Mr. Scarlet instead, or that your avatar heading reads 'Lord' instead of 'Lady'? Because in either case, it's totally fine, nobody should have any objections and if they do they're probably in violation of some site policy. Anybody who claims a character here first gets it, it's first come, first served so the role of the red person is yours regardless of how you choose to play it. And if you're looking for name suggestions, a rather apt one for this scenario might be someone with a surname of 'Blood'. And someone playing the green person could, for instance, have the last name of 'Forest' or 'Forester', something almost like how a Pokemon Gym Leader's name is occasionally semi-cleverly related to the element they represent. Just giving everyone the opportunity to be a little more creative with their names, so they feel completely free to step into the identity of their character.

I was going to suggest we do the gamut of ROYGBIV (maybe not the Ingido, just sticking with one primary blue) and include black, white, brown, possibly grey and, I hadn't thought of it til someone mentioned it, but perhaps pink as well. I didn't think anyone outside of the guests/suspects would need to follow the color scheme, but as long as nobody's stepping on anyone else's toes, I don't see why the staff and inspector can't take part in the color theme too.

Twisted iN Tux

May I claim blue? I'd wanna play as Mr. Peacock, too!  ;) 

Mathim

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on May 28, 2016, 09:01:30 PM
May I claim blue? I'd wanna play as Mr. Peacock, too!  ;)

LOL, it's yours. I had a friend in high school whose last name was peacock, but curiously enough, nobody ever thought to snicker or remark on it.

Ghostraven

Aww I was going to volunteer to play the French maid. But I'll keep an eye on the game it sounds quite fun.

Mathim

Actually I'd pictured the maid as a saucy Latina, but maybe we can have two if one wants to be French and the other, something else?

Ghostraven

Well assuming that it's a large estate you could have an upstairs and downstairs maids :-)
I'd be up for that. 

Undine

Oh now this looks to be FAR too much fun - count me in, I can't resist!  I will gladly take a Mrs. White character, if that doesn't throw the ROYGBIV too off balance?  I'm off to bed for the night, have to work tomorrow, but I'll gladly throw my hat in for something lighthearted and hilarious.
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Mathim

Quote from: Undine on May 28, 2016, 09:21:40 PM
Oh now this looks to be FAR too much fun - count me in, I can't resist!  I will gladly take a Mrs. White character, if that doesn't throw the ROYGBIV too off balance?  I'm off to bed for the night, have to work tomorrow, but I'll gladly throw my hat in for something lighthearted and hilarious.

Not at all, I had definitely intended for black, white and brown to supplement the rainbow, although I'm not sure if we'll have enough interested parties to fill all of them, or even to accommodate grey and/or pink.

Undine

Quote from: Mathim on May 28, 2016, 09:25:11 PM
Not at all, I had definitely intended for black, white and brown to supplement the rainbow, although I'm not sure if we'll have enough interested parties to fill all of them, or even to accommodate grey and/or pink.

It's not a problem for me at all, to take whatever color of the rainbow is needful - the movie was just so much fun, I'd accommodate a Mrs. White-type character to any hue, just let me know ;)
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Mathim

Quote from: Undine on May 28, 2016, 09:29:23 PM
It's not a problem for me at all, to take whatever color of the rainbow is needful - the movie was just so much fun, I'd accommodate a Mrs. White-type character to any hue, just let me know ;)

Get some sleep and we'll see where things land in the morning.

Ghostraven

Mathim

Quote from: Blinkin on May 29, 2016, 06:32:43 AM
Hmmm, some confusion there. lol

I meant, Me, a male, playing a female character; that of Ms. Scarlett. I would prefer to stay somewhat true to the game/movie persona's, but probably'll have a little difference just for kicks.

As far as colors go, I think that filling the primaries first would be better; afterall, you can't have clue without the primaries. ;)

Then that's fine, I don't see why anybody could object to that.

I think the primaries and secondaries would be appropriate since a half-dozen would be the least we'd need to get the ball rolling, and of course black and white. We'll see if there's interest in brown, pink and grey.

mia h

Sounds like it might be a fun idea, any objections to a Ms. Teresa Green? The socialite daughter of a well know tele-vangelist.  ;D
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Mathim

As long as there's a plausible motive for the murder, anyone's good.

Madame Professor

Has any called dibs on Plum, yet? If not, I'd be interested in playing the Professor.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.