News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kepesk

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 27, 2013, 12:58:30 AM
Sooo. I'm bored and can't sleep. Anyone else bored and feel like helping me brainstorm a character? I like having people to bounce ideas off of.
Sure! Unless you're so disgusted by my "tongues" comment... ; )
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

EndofDivine

Well, let's just say where your mind went with it is probably cleaner and less insane than what popped into my head...one of those mental images you get in your head that's just so ridiculous you can't help but laugh at it every time you picture it. :P

Kepesk

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 27, 2013, 01:32:58 AM
Well, let's just say where your mind went with it is probably cleaner and less insane than what popped into my head...one of those mental images you get in your head that's just so ridiculous you can't help but laugh at it every time you picture it. :P
lol Where the hell did your mind go!?! xD
Alright, so what type of character are we talking about here...?
~ Aristotle

Demigod1945

Kepesk, your posts crack me up lol.

Kepesk

~ Aristotle

EndofDivine

I'm beginning to think Sam's mutant power should be bridge burning. He's awfully good at alienating literally everyone. Doesn't help that he comes across as a complete sociopath.  :P

Demigod1945

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 27, 2013, 02:38:57 PM
I'm beginning to think Sam's mutant power should be bridge burning. He's awfully good at alienating literally everyone. Doesn't help that he comes across as a complete sociopath.  :P
That's the point, he doesn't care for people, only knowledge. Though I'm thinking eventually he'll change. But for now he's a sociopath that has no feelings for other people. Hell he may turn into a villain.

Demigod1945

Also just pointing this out, there's absolutely no way Jessica would know that Samuel was fired. Same goes for Jacob.

Kepesk

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 27, 2013, 02:38:57 PM
I'm beginning to think Sam's mutant power should be bridge burning.
lmao!

~ Aristotle

Demigod1945

I don't know what the hell happened, but my post went completely haywire, and all it shows is my Header, dammit.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 27, 2013, 05:52:28 PM
I don't know what the hell happened, but my post went completely haywire, and all it shows is my Header, dammit.
Re-posted, this is exactly why I wish I could edit my posts. -_-

EndofDivine

Poor Cas hasn't had anything to do lately.  :-(

Did you have any plans for your class? Anything you wanted to act out?

And no header, Kepesk? You're slipping. That's like the second or third time. Happens again and you go in the box.

Cascalence

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 28, 2013, 10:58:41 PM
Poor Cas hasn't had anything to do lately.  :-(

Did you have any plans for your class? Anything you wanted to act out?

And no header, Kepesk? You're slipping. That's like the second or third time. Happens again and you go in the box.
Mmm...not necessarily.  Also, ya'll can find Pen in the hallway to her room, or in her room with the door open to air out the paint fumes xD.
Also, nobody puts baby in the corner >>.
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

Divine, what Jessica said about Samuel, was just hilarious, or at least I found it to be  O8)

Batman4560

Anyone else having a shit day?

EndofDivine

Aw, poor Batman. *pat pat*

Just a normal, boring day for me. On the bright side, it's almost over. So come on...let's see that trademark Batman smile...he uh...does smile right?

Demigod1945

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 29, 2013, 08:07:31 PM
Aw, poor Batman. *pat pat*

Just a normal, boring day for me. On the bright side, it's almost over. So come on...let's see that trademark Batman smile...he uh...does smile right?
Generally, once in a blue moon, when the stars are in the right alignment, oh and on the summer solstice.

Demigod1945

No one has posted in almost three days? What the heck is going on?

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 30, 2013, 09:16:44 PM
No one has posted in almost three days? What the heck is going on?
Jobs.  Lives.
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Batman4560

Yeah the search for a job has kicked my ass....

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 30, 2013, 09:33:51 PM
Jobs.  Lives.
Ah yes, things of which I have neither. I forget that doesn't apply to everyone sometimes.

EndofDivine

*pokes thread*

Eep...sorry about disappearing and holding things up for you guys. Turns out my fiance didn't just give me a ring to be nice. He actually expects me to do some kind of getting married thing. What a jerk, right? :P

Demigod1945

Quote from: EndofDivine on August 04, 2013, 08:16:04 AM
*pokes thread*

Eep...sorry about disappearing and holding things up for you guys. Turns out my fiance didn't just give me a ring to be nice. He actually expects me to do some kind of getting married thing. What a jerk, right? :P
No need to apologize, and yeah the nerve of some people lol.  ;D