A & A

EpitomyofShyness

*tacklehugs Shambler*  I WINZ!

Chevalier des Poissons

-Is tacklehugged- weee =3
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Puppet D

O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Zelric Miras

*takes Puppet D and the win* Two for the price of one, must be my lucky day.

Mistress Maro

-jumps on Leo and takes the Win.- Always trying to take the girls, Mew.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Well they squirm less and are more enticing than most boys, at least to my taste. ^^

Mistress Maro

I rather steal me a boy to enjoy myself, but girls are nice to play with. -nips his ear and runs off with the Win.-

Chris Rock

Lucinda

*drawn back by this talk of playing with Maro, Luci listens in with interest. And wins*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Dramen

Snatches win... stops and turns to the lovely ladies... waves and runs

Rainsinger

*steals a kiss from Dramen to distract him, while snatching the Win from his fingers, then scampers off giggling madly*

Dramen

curses himself for being distracted... thinks again how good the kiss was... shakes head and runs after Rain and win

Lucinda

Occupies Dramen with her tongue whilst pilfering the win with nimble fingers.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Rainsinger

*Steals the win, and Dramen, away from Lucinda!*

Dramen

Overwhelmed by Lucinda's tongue and losses the Win... then Rain... Luci Rain... *has forgotten all about the win*

Mistress Maro

-pounces on the RAin and nuzzles taking the Win from her.- Teehehe. Mew.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-rolls on Maro and steals win from her- Ha!

A & A

Mistress Maro

-clings to shammy and holds onto win-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-rolls on Maro again and again, trying to get her flattend by accident before he runs with the win-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-growls at him before jumping up and chasing after him.- you said no more flattening the Maro!

Chris Rock

EpitomyofShyness

Shambler!  Stop flattening people!

Chevalier des Poissons

-plays innocent and runs with the win-

A & A

Puppet D

O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."