News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophyta

*grabs win, does happy dance and then dances into the moonlight while holding the win.*
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Skadii

*Reaches down from her pink cloud and snatches the win back, floating high in the sky as she cuddles close to the win*

Mordred

This creature here sends a shadowy blue boomerang from a dark little corner of the cosmos.. which finds that pink cloud and snatches the win from the adorable yet ohhhhh so naughty Cole.. which then quickly end up in these lecherous blue hands. And I.. I squeeze this lovely little win close.. whispering how I have missed it very, very much.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

*sneaks up behind Mordred and smacks his bottom, which makes him turn and I snatch the win from him and giggle, leaning up to kiss him quickly before I disappear in a puff of pink smoke, retreating to my cloudy paradise where I cuddle with the win and hold it close to me*

Lycana

COLE!!! *I come running through the clouds, tackling the lovely lady in a great big hug, kissing her cheek warmly as I sneak the WIN from her much more valuable cuddles. Calling out that it's been too long, I run through the soft clouds with the WIN in my grasp*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mordred

As those two warm luscious bodies clashed and wrestled.. and the win got squeezed pressed between.. the blue thing that would be 'Dred.. hiding within the win.. realized this day was indeed a lucky one. Ah but did the two lovelies realize he lured a bit of shadow as they were suddenly slippin' and slidin' in their grappling for the win.. covered in blue? He had nadda clue as he felt those delicious waves of soft skin send ripples into the dimension that held his dark little soul..

Ok.. yeah.. lecherous thing he is.. but the win is the win and soon after the adorable Lycana made her way with the win.. he climbed out, reformed (well, kinda.. never truly.. that's quite impossible) into his giant lanky self.. and swiped the win.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Patiently watching all the goings-on and the various reactions, Eithne sat by and bid her time well. And, just as the blue dude swiped the little, squirmy thing out of her Wonder Twin's hands, Eith reached deep within herself..past all the warm red..to that teeny, tiny, eeny, weeny bit of blue magicks that she still held inside, and called to the essence of the WIN. At that point, all it really took was for her to hold out a hand and the WIN came, happily, into her waiting palm. Grinning, and wrapping her hand around it firmly, she let her magicks drop just a smidge, as she gave a wink to the old vamp, and wrapping her magicks about her dissappeared into another dimension all her own with a giggle.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

*goes for a simple, easy win.. but still giving the naughty usurper of my win a swift little pop on that luscious bottom.. before vanishing to his dark place in the deep blue shadow*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Fancy meeting you here...its been a while, hasn't it Blue? *smiles and offers him some tea (laced with red stuff, of course) and gets to chatting about some good old days....while sneakily snatching up her long-lost Win and tucking it safely in her back pocket*

Mordred

Heyyyy yeah.. it certainly has been. *ponders with a grin for a moment* Breathless, isn't it? *sticks out tongue.. watching her slyly slide that Win into that lucky back pocket.. wondering if he could do a switch.. without her knowing. Taking a sip of the laced drink, instead he gives that back pocket a little tap.. then another.. then.. one more, a little firmer.. until he is inside the win (making him the actual winner).. but quite cozily tucked away.* Please.. *he whispers*.. sit gently.. *then ponders again*.. but not too gently.. heh.. for where would be the fun in that?  >:)
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*Eyes the tiny blue vamp with pursed lips and shakes her head* No contaminating my Win! *takes the win between her fingers and shakes it vigorously until he falls out into the teacup* Now no more silly shenanigans! *Rushes away with the Win safely hidden on her person*

Grainne

Eithne giggles to see and hear the silliness and waits til her big sis is rushing away. As she is rushing away and distracted, Eith calls to the WIN, which materializes in her small hand, just the right size, and she apparates, happily, away with it, with a small laugh."Sorry Sis!"

Mordred

Ohhhh.. little did Eithne know that the thing that formed in her hand was really a bit of shadow and jello (my version of smoke and mirrors).. and inside my own hand, the real, certified (even looked on it's bottom.. finding the official stamp) win. So.. now.. re-lighting my never-ending cigar.. I whistle under the moon and seek a delicious creature to take a long, hearty drink of. With win.. properly intact.. in Dred's rightful hand.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

And yet, as Eithne apparates back into her lovely, cool, fall mountain meadow, she looks  down and realizes that, indeed, hm..something is very "off" with this "win." Given that she is gifted with true magicks, when the vamp uses, well, vamp trickery, all it takes is for her to push (and with magick, "push") a finger into the jello before it collapses into mush.

"Gah!" She mutters to herself and zipping away back to where the old dude is she wastes  no more time, appearing right in front of him, under cover of darkness, slipping it quickly from out of his hand with a grin. "Sorry, Blue, but I believe you have something of mine. Can't stop and chat though, see ya laters." With that, melodic laughter is only left in front of him as she apparates away once again, tucking the WIN deep inside a warm, safe place, close to her heart.