News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sex is like...

Started by Gosco, March 15, 2010, 11:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gosco

This is a fun game I used to play when I did improv comedy back in the day.

Based on the item the person before you gave, you have to finish the sentence "Sex is like..." And then provide a word for the next person

Word: Toaster.

Sex is like a toaster...You wait and wait until eventually it shoots out!

For the next person...Scary Movies.
What would the world be like without the creative? Always the same.

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox

Lucinda

You know its going to be disappointing once the monster is revealed? The worst actors scream loudest?
Its all about atmosphere, plot and makeup?

This working for anyone? :-) ok why is sex like visiting disney world?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

CaptainErotica

Because there is always lot's of thrills and you can never get enough.

Why is sex like a box of chocolates?

Lucinda

You never know what you are going to get seems a bit trite. How about Everyone rushes to get to the bottom layer?

Why is sex like going on safari?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

CaptainErotica

Because sometimes, it's a jungle down there.... :D

Why is sex like riding a bike?

Lucinda

No jungles around here tarzan :-)

Sex is like riding a bike because the faster you ride, the sweatier you get. Oh and you never forget how.

Why is sex like going to church?

Talia

Sex is like going to church because you pray that things will work out and when they do you scream and re-choice. Some times screaming out God's name....

Why is sex like is like riding a roller coaster!
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Lucinda

Generally plenty of excitement, breathlessness, ups and downs, and often you don't know where its going next.

Why is having sex like learning a new language?

CaptainErotica

Because it's full of ups and downs and very thrilling.

Why is sex like the internet?

Talia

Sex is like the internet because you never know what your going to get, how good, or with whom, or how. With simple mind manipulation can still get the results you want.. In your head you can paint a picture of what you want... making the results always a win.

Why is sex like pizza??
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Lucinda

Because its always possible to pay to get it delivered, but works better homemade and nice and spicy. Sausage optional ;-)

Why is having sex like learning a foreign language?

CaptainErotica

Because at first your clueless, but Practice makes perfect.

Why is sex like homemade bread?

((Sorry about earlier, I must have been typing when you posted.))

Lucinda

A lot of skilled kneading produces plenty of rising and a tasty end product. And it tends to be a messy process but well worth it. And you can get machines to do the hard work for you!

Why is having sex like the movie Alien?

Esoteric Myobi

(I have never seen the movie but guessing from the short summary...)

Because you never know what you'll find while diggin' for gold?

Why is having sex like a donut?

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Lucinda

Both require a great filling to be worthwhile.

Why is having sex like cleaning a floor?

Esoteric Myobi

Because you get all nice and clean, prepped up and step back with a sigh of satisfaction only to get dirty in half the time it took to clean up (get ready).

Why is sex like a cup of coffee?

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Lucinda

Because once you try it you want it regularly for life.

Why is having sex like a long ocean voyage?

Talia

Because it's not how long it takes to get there, but enjoying the wonder ride to get there....

Why is sex like an ice cube?

On's & Off's
A&A

Gosco

Sex is like an ice cube because it makes your nipples hard.

Why is sex like a football game?

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox

Lucinda

Because its lots of fun but dangerous without the right equipment. Oh and it can also be a spectator sport :-)

Why is sex like writing a letter?

Gosco

Sex is like writing a letter, because when you do it by yourself you hand can get cramped and hurt.

Why is sex like cheerleading?

Beguile's Mistress

Sex is like cheerleading because the best results happen with encouragement.

Sex is like riding a train.

Gosco

Sex is like riding a train, because sometimes there isn't much to do but look out the window and wait for it to end.

Why is sex like a trash can?

CCgirlie19

Sex is like a trash can because it comes from something that can go bad and you throw it away and have to get another.

Why is sex like a litter of kittens?

Lucinda

It can be sweet and lots of fun with stroking, but its also messy and requires responsibility.

Why is having sex like riding a water slide?

ElvenErotica

because you can either fall off or get really wet.

why is sex like homework?

Josietta

You hafta keep doing it to get it perfect.

Like a bath

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Autumn52

Sex is like a bath because it can be very hot and wet if done right....

why is sex like playing video games
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Esoteric Myobi

Sex is like a video game because you never know what's coming next and can even get multiple endings depending on the course of events taken.

Why is sex like origami?

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Blaed

Because there is many different moves that you have to make to get the desired result, and so many places to mess and and get nothing.

Why is sex like playing poker.

Autumn52

Sometimes you never know if someone is bluffing

How is sex like a workout at the gym
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Blaed

You work out, get in shape, and practice makes better?

How is sex like surfing.

Autumn52

It takes balance and precision to be the full ride

How is sex like making cookies

Blaed

You have to mix foreplay, passion, attraction, and many other things to heat things up, and then you get to enjoy the good times after.

How is sex like painting a wall.

Autumn52

It takes long hard strokes to get the desired results

How is sex like a song

Blaed

There is repeating things, with a few new things splashed in every now and then.

How is sex like sowing.

Autumn52

If done right the desired effect is very good

How is sex like a warm hug

Blaed

It leaves you felling better and warmer.

How is sex like climbing a tree.

Autumn52

It takes skill to not get hurt

How is sex like a round of tennis

Blaed

Each person is trying to make the other person out.

How is sex like a fight?

Autumn52

It can be rough and brutal (if good) but at the end there are winners

How can sex be like skiing

Blaed

You have to zig and zag to make sure you don't just shoot all the out down and out.

How is sex like fire?

Autumn52

It can warm your insides and make you all hot and sweaty

How is sex like having a ice cream cone

Blaed

You get to enjoy it slowly, lick everything up, and then enjoy the sweet taste.

How is sex like riding a bike?

Autumn52

It takes balance and you never forget how

How is sex like a marathon

Zelric Miras

Because if it is good, you usually end up spent.

How sex is like a disease?

Autumn52

that is a horrible thought....

Lets see, because you could end up hospitalized ???

How is sex like a jelly filled donut

Blaed

Its messy, and good at the same time.

How is sex like soda

Autumn52

it is all fizzy around the top hehe

how is sex like a headache

Zelric Miras

Quote from: Xandi on March 21, 2010, 04:24:15 AM
that is a horrible thought....

Lets see, because you could end up hospitalized ???

How is sex like a jelly filled donut
cause you end up in bed ;)

Because sometimes it makes you stay in bed

How is sex like a waterfall?

Autumn52

if done right it can be very very wet

how is sex like a game of chess

Zelric Miras

You have to know your 'moves'

How is sex like a beer?

Autumn52

the 'head' is so good

how is sex like a cherry

Zelric Miras

It leaves a sweet aftertaste.

How is sex like birds?

Autumn52

When you are with the right person you feel like you are flying

How is sex like a carousel ride

Lucinda

It can be beautiful to watch and fun to climb on, but it can leave you feeling dizzy, giddy or even sick.

Why is sex like visiting the moon?

Autumn52

you lose your center of gravity for a while

Why is sex like oxygen

CaptainErotica

You need it to survive.

Why is sex like a Horror Movie?

Autumn52

It can make you scream and clutch onto whoever you are with

Why is sex like a long hot shower

CaptainErotica

Because it feels so good you could let it go on forever, but sooner or later you have to finish.

Why is sex like the Moon?

Gosco

Sex is like the moon, because sometimes it hits your eye.

Why is sex like washing a car?

stormsfury

Because it requires you to be flexible enough to reach every nook, and is also very wet.

Why is sex like a long hike?

Jecht

Sex is like a long hike because it takes forever to get there and sometimes it's easy to give up but when you finish it, the satisfaction is the best.

Why is sex like pizza?
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Lucinda

Well the classic line is that sex is like pizza because even bad pizza is good pizza ;-) Anyway we already covered that one i think. 

Why is having sex like meeting the queen?

Autumn52

Because you might be nervous the first time but after awhile it becomes  a real joy

How is sex like building a snowman

grdell

You always look forward to it, it never lasts as long as you'd like, and then you find yourself looking forward to the next time you can do it.

How is sex like listening to music?
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Lucinda

It can be relaxing, inspiring, exhilarating, beautiful, romantic, or can even make you cry. Its a personal experience but often fun to share with others.

Why is having sex like eating a hamburger?

Autumn52

When you slip the meat between the buns it gives you a good feeling but if you add some good stuff to the mix it can really spice things up.

How is sex like riding a snow mobile

Talia

Sex is like riding a snow mobile. You experience some rough patches, smooth sailing, can shift gears and speed, all the while enjoying the ride and the view.

Why is sex like a bottle of fine wine....

On's & Off's
A&A

Autumn52

when it is good, you savor the taste and the feel in your mouth.

How is Sex like a hot fudge sundae

Lucinda

It makes a special event even more special. Something intoxicating to be savoured and enjoyed.

Why is having sex like playing battleships?

Autumn52

If you make the wrong moves you can ruin the game.

How is sex like getting your pussy waxed?

Lady Ayame

Because it can be painful but in a good way ;)

Why is sex like your favorite pair of jeans?

Autumn52

your favorite pair of jeans can caress your body and make you feel sexy

how is sex like your best friend?

Sasha

because some intimate secrets are shared during it .

How is sex like a warm summer breeze ?

Beezy

because you close your eyes and let it encompass and consume you, and you feel every single nerve reacting.

How is sex like a drug?

Alric Sanosake

One hit, and you are addicted to the point of no return.

Sex is like a Cat
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Zelric Miras

It can involve scratches.

How is sex like a zeppelin?

CaptainErotica

because one wrong move and you crash and burn.

How is sex like fruit yogurt?

despickable

It's creamy and sweet and you can't get enough of it.

why is sex like a row boat?

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

It can get very wet and wild if you have the right partner.

How is sex like eating a good steak dinner?

despickable

its something meaty that you can get your teeth into

Why is sex like Kit Kat?

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Lucinda

Two fingers is nice, and four is usually a stretch!
Why is sex like keeping a goldfish?

Galanthor

the more you do the bigger he grows

whyy is sex like a sandwich

Lucinda

Deep hot filling is the best, and variety keeps you from getting bored.

Why is sex like training for the olympics?

despickable

You limber up you stretch and build up stamina and get the gold.

Why is sex like a beer?

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Autumn52

Cause sometimes you just want to get head.....

Why is sex like a a good lollipop....

RP7466

because it takes a lot of licking before you're allowed to get at whats inside (tottsiepop reference)

why is sex like riding a bike?

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Galanthor

Theres always something between your legs

how's sex like an airplane?

Sasha

because it can make your mind fly through the clouds in ecstasy .

Why is sex like a bridge ?

MasterMischief

???

Anyone mind if I skip one?

Sex is like a bridge because it can span any divide.

How is sex like a llama?

Creshnagarine

Sex is like a Llama because
no one likes to have their eye spat in by either.

Why is sex like a new dual fuel oven?
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

DiverseDesires

It can be both a slow burn, and an electric sizzler

How is sex like a sand castle?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Creshnagarine

Sex is like a sand castle because both dissolve in a wave and must be started again.

Why is sex like an old married couple?

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Galanthor

sometimes noone scream sometimes both

how sex like hair?

Creshnagarine

When your very young neither has style, later it grows on you and gets longer and better, then its gone.

Current projects -

Creshnagarine

Sex is like a murder trial.

Current projects -

Autumn52

Sex is like a murder trail because it has its ups and downs and in the end someone is defenseless.......

Sex is like a tootie pop?

Nico

...the most wonderful thing to share with someone you love. :-)

eroticslut

Sex is like a tootie pop because the whole time you are unwrapping it you can't
help but keep thinking of licking it

Sex is like a snowflake

Nico

.... jumping into cool water on a hot day.  ;D

MasterMischief

It can be eye opening in the beginning and quite refreshing in the end.

How is sex like a zombie?

Autumn52

Well,.......Something does get eaten, (several times)

How is sex like a romantic comedy movie? (like couples retreat)

eroticslut

sex is like a romantic comedy because there is always a happy ending

sex is like rain because.......................................

DiverseDesires

you often have to dry yourself off afterwards

sex is like mowing the grass because............
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

eroticslut

it takes several passes to get it just right

sex is like a bullet because ..............

NeroTheCat

sex is like a bullet because .............. when it passes it Hurts

Sex is like Pie because.........

eroticslut

its best eaten warm 

sex is like a guitar because ............

Beguile's Mistress

...striking the right chord and proper use of fingers is critical

Sex is like reading a book...

eroticslut

because its always better when you take you time and pay attention

sex is like riding a bike because ............

Autumn52

once you learn how to do it you never forget

How is sex like a stiff drink

eroticslut

because first taste is kind of rough but once you get a good taste you keep drinking

Sex is like a race car because ...........

Autumn52

just like a race cars engine reves when driven by a good driver so does my body. I reve up quickly

How is sex like a peach picked straight from the tree

eroticslut

because a fresh peach tastes good and if you want a differant one you have to climb the tree again

Sex is like running a Marathon because ..................

Autumn52

It can be exhausting but very very rewarding

How is sex like a great love song

eroticslut

because even if the song is not about you it still makes you feel good

Sex is like a redhead because .............

Autumn52

It can be fiery and you will enjoy the explosion

How is sex like a good book

eroticslut

Because it can be very good even when the cover does not look so hot

Sex is like comic strip because .............

Creshnagarine

Sex is like a comic strip because sometimes when your enjoying it you let out a little giggle.

Sex is like having a big screen HDTV.

Current projects -

MasterMischief

Once you have it, you never want to go without.

Sex is like cleaning the bathroom.

thirteenhearts

Sex is like cleaning a bathroom because you have to get into all the nooks and crannies in order to do a good job.

How is sex like repairing a computer?

Yin

Because you have to turn it on and mount it.

How is sex like a clown? :3

Creshnagarine

There is no talking, a lot of action, and the makeup is great for both.

How is sex like mowing the lawn.

Current projects -

Zelric Miras

It leaves a familiar scent behind

How is sex like a box of kittens?

Nevermore of blood ravens

You get to pet a tiny kitty and if you do it right they purr

how is sex like an elevator?

Edhel Tari

So many buttons to push, so many levels

How is sex like a vacuum?
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

When done right it really sucks

How is sex like a light switch?

ArtemisHighmore

It's fast, crazy and can get you very wet.

Why is sex like alcohol?

Edhel Tari

Because it goes down smoooooth...
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

ArtemisHighmore

You didn't give me something to go off of. :P

Why is sex like snow?

Its beautiful and no two experiences are alike.

PaleEnchantress

You didn't give anything to go off of.

How is sex like freezing to death?
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

ArtemisHighmore

it's slow, numbing and makes you fall asleep.

How is sex like a closet?

PaleEnchantress

Because they are both for comming out with.

How is sex like a bad comedian?

ArtemisHighmore

As hard as you try, you're still not very good.

How is sex like a strategy game?

PaleEnchantress

People ruin it when they try to maximize efficiency rather then just enjoy it.

How is sex like a broken window?

Foxfyr

Because if you aren't careful and don't take your time, somebody might get hurt and end up bleeding.

How is sex like a bottle of water?

Dreamers Sand

Because when you're running low and need it badly, it quenches a thirst that nothing else can truly do to such a powerful extent.

How is sex like an oriental fan?
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Foxfyr

Because even though going fast gets the job done faster, its the slow, rhythmic motions that makes it much more enjoyable.

How is sex like a cell phone?

Dreamers Sand

Because you get to push your partner's buttons til you hear their sweet voice in your ear noting you've done it all right.

How is sex like a roll of toilet paper?

ArtemisHighmore

You never know how bad you need it til you're out of it.

How is sex like candy?

Dreamers Sand

Because it's sweet and makes you feel that grand sensation even though it's fleeting, and if you get the right kind, it just melts in your mouth and leaves you begging for more.

How is sex like a car?

ArtemisHighmore

you have to take good care of it if you want it to run well. If you abuse it too much, it breaks.

How is sex like an outlet?

Foxfyr

Because as long as it's turned on, it can easily brighten your day.

How is sex like a grocery bag?

Dreamers Sand

Because it can hold things together and mend the problem of scattering objects or emotions.

How is sex like a hair brush?

Be cause you grip it tight and rub the head just right until the desired results occur

How is sex like an ice cube

ArtemisHighmore

it will make you shiver and gasp

how is sex like a tv?

Foxfyr

Because if you get tired of one channel, it isn't hard to change stations until you find something you like.

How is sex like the internet?

Dreamers Sand

Sometimes it has all the answers if you know how to surf it.

How is sex like a keyboard (computer keyboard)?

When you hit it stuff comes out

How is sex like a good pair of socks

Foxfyr

Because no matter how long you have it, it'll never wear out.

How is sex like a desk?

Dreamers Sand

It's altogether useful, it not downright necessary, and can be put in most places with enough space. Also, it's good for taking a little strain off of you and keeping everything together. If you get a good desk, it'll even be hard, sturdy, and reliable to last ;)

How is sex like a bottle of wine?

Sasha

The longer it goes the sweeter the taste ... maturity and refinement has a class all of its own .

How is sex like the ocean ?

Dreamers Sand

Because the deeper you get into the soothing waters, the stronger they become. And as well, once your in, and getting deeper, it's that much harder to return to shore again.

How is sex like a violin?

It takes skilled fingers to make the best sounds

How is sex like a blade of grass?

Cyra

The best sex involves bending like a blade of grass.

How is sex like an unruly child?

doom29169

Sex is like an unruley child because you have to spank it to make it good.

Why is sex like macaronie and cheese?

Bubbles

I thought this is an PG-13 Area.. :<<

mehh =[

soft,crispy..and a bit salty at times.Not everything is Sweet,Must be bitter or sorrow to.

why is sex pleasant?
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

doom29169

Sex is pleasant because otherwise men would never have children. (probably not true, but still funney)

Why is sex like playing a piano?

Kendra

It's essential to touch the right keys to make beautiful music.

Why is sex like ... a fine merlot?

Cyra

Sex is like Merlot because it blends softness and fleshiness...you can do that with great sex ;)

Why is sex like...a scary movie?

doom29169

Sex is like a scary movie because you pant and moan and love every second of it.

Why is sex like a rainstorm?

lenka

OH GOD! sex is the most amazing experience in one's life, merging with one you have become saturated with.....(love that word)

Drow Denizen

Since you didn't add one, I'll do it for you! *smirks*

Sex is like a banana, best when matured and when it comes down to it, it's all monkey business.

Sex is like a painting...
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

lenka

a painting?....can create a new master piece everytime and then sell it for alot of money?...that's prostituation Drow!

Drow Denizen

Lol!

Silly lenka, you forgot to add a 'Sex is like...' again  ::)
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

lenka

sex is like a soft floating cloud!...

Drow Denizen

Sex is like a soft floating cloud; the stuff dreams are made of.

Sex is like a viking...

lenka

sex is like a viking because it's hard and rough and there's no messing around.

Sex is like a bar of chocolate....

(never read the rules.... ::))

Oniya

...it can satisfy you and leave you wanting more, all at the same time.

Sex is like a snowstorm...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

lenka

blows with force in all the wrong places...or the right!

sex is like that of a greek god..

Scribe08

You're left feeling high.. like you're looking over the cliff-edge of Mt Olympus.

Sex is like your favourite cocktail drink...