Soap Opera Profile thread

Started by Jecht, November 04, 2009, 09:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

Name: Zack Davidson
Appearance: Tall, Black hair. Very handsome.
Job: unemployed at the moment
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Something about your character:Zack is very charming. When he goes into a bar, every girl knows who he is. Older brother of Zeke.

Name:Ezekel Davidson
Appearance Shaggy Brown hair, Hazel eyes, Tanned.
Job:Graphic Designer
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Marital Status:Single
Something about your character: Lance just moved to leafgrove to find a job but after many failed attempts, he started his own studio for freelance work. Lance is a nice guy that just wants to find that perfect girl.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

Name: Jared Collinada
Appearance 6' 1"
Job: The towns head Mobster and owner of the local modeling agency: watching over his daughter is a full time job as well.
Marital Status: Widowed
Something about your character: Treena's father and a big time mobster. All his dealings are done with out Treena knowing. He has raised her all alone since her mother died from cancer when she was three. He runs the modeling agency as well and has given a Treena a job there so he can watch over his precious daughter. When he feels its time he will reveal to her is real life and train her to take his place.
9said picture is in his office from when Treena was 14 he thought it was so adorable that he dispalys it)

Name: Treena Collinada
Appearance 5' 11"
Job: Works for her father's modeling agency as a model/secretary
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Something about your character: Treena's father is the big fish in town. He is the resident mobster but she doesn't know this since he keeps that covered up with the modeling agancy. One day he will leave her the business but not till he thinks she is ready.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Angel Fire

Guess this is a sweet place to do this so...

I guess that I better get her in before I... lose out *Smiles*

Name: Nadia Safina
Appearance:
Job: Still looking... though that is what she tells everyone
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Something about your character: Nadia has been in town for nearly a year and a half after immigrating from St. Petersburg, Russia.  With money invested in her by her father back in Russia, Nadia is trying to make an "American" presence known for his start-up company... but little does anyone know back in Russia that... Nadia is living by her own agenda as she is trying to make money for herself to fill her own excessive needs of happiness.  May it be power or someone willing to share sweet moments with her, Nadia is one that is willing to go with the flow of things... as long as it makes her happy and rich in the long run.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Jack Stalker

Name: Lance King
Appearance: Tall, Dark hair, Occasional stubble. Wears suits. 6'4" Blue eyes, Athletic/Muscular build.
Job: Police Detective
Something about your character: Friendly police detective who transferred from the big city to get away from all the horror and darkness, but might be surprised to find that human nature is the same wherever you go. Has worked Vice and Homicide. Currently in search of a partner... his other ones tended to get shot all the time. Has been up on charges of corruption, but they were dropped for lack of evidence.

Zealously Jaded

Name: Dahlia Varden (Dahl for short)
Appearance:
http://pic.pbsrc.com/spacer.gif] [url]http://pic.pbsrc.com/spacer.gif[/url] (sorry can't seem to get the picture to work)
Job: Barmaid/waitress at OoLaLa
Something about your character: She has a bit of a firery temper and will suddenly fly off the handle if she's not careful, she's on her last warning at work. When she's not working she's usually drunk or in the process of getting drunk, she seems a bit prickly until people get to know her.

Jecht

Welcome to LeafGrove. Feel free to jump in when you feel like it. If you know any guys that might want to join, feel free to invite them. We need guys desperately.

...though I have absolutely no problem being two of the 3 guys...
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Zealously Jaded

I'm sure more will join, I'm not too bothered about being sexually active in the thread until we get more men.

You know what they say "If you build it, they will cum."

Jecht

haha that's true. Zeke is a slight manwhore so he might hit on your character sooner or later
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

yah he is. and treena is the bi chick that not only has a female lover but working on getting a male one and may make it a triangle i don't think zack would mind haveing two woman. i know treena wouldn't mind haveing them both at the same time.

Treena'sWiki

Zealously Jaded

lol I had noticed that Zeke had his hands full! lol

Jecht

With a prostitute who is trying to save up money for her sick brother! So at least his heart is in the right place! How could he turn her down? lol
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Zealously Jaded

OK I suppose good with the bad :)

Bubblez

http://i617.photobucket.com/download-albums/tt260/coree/BusinessWoman.jpg

Name: Samira Jayden Bronson
Appearance: 5'7 Aubrun hair, Hazel eyes, athletic/lithe, tanned
Job: Accountant/Secret Writer
Sexual Orientation: straight
Marital Status:single
Something about your character:
Sami is a hard working, accountant, who moonlights as a best selling novelist. She moved to Leafgrove to hide from the big city life of New York and get back to writing for pleasure. She is single for now.
My Ons and Offs

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Bubblez

My Ons and Offs

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

Zealously Jaded

I am going to post something soon just trying to write something lol

Jecht

lol it's fine. Jump in whenever you'd like.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

sinera

Name: Jason Knight
Appearance:

Job: Bartender at the OoLaLa
Something about your character: Jason's lived in LeafGrove his entire life; he knew Zach and Zeke before they left the area - in fact, if he doesn't know you, he more than likely knows something about you. He's a bit of an "information broker," and if there's something you need, if he doesn't have it, he has access to it. The owner of the strip club is the one who started Jason on this path, and encourages him. Rumor has it Jason's his illegitimate son, and is next in line to inherit the club and other assets, but no one knows for sure.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Treena

Treena'sWiki

Treena

on a second note you character sinera makes me wanna make a third

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

lol Treena.
I never did pick pictures from my characters...
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

sinera

I've been in lust with Michael Easton since the late '90s *yum*
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Treena

lol i think bubblez is going to the older woman with kasha's or sinera's male character, but sinera's is still so yummy. ~drools and remebers when he was on port charles.~

Treena'sWiki

Bubblez

Ya I am going to find someone to play with at some point in time..lol..nice posts.everyone..been enjoying reading everyone's......
My Ons and Offs

Jecht

Sorry that we haven't got to interact with everyone but I'm sure we will once this next day starts. Everyone has to go back to work sooner or later.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry