PAC's Desires. F for M. NC to Extreme preferred

Started by PixelatedPixie, November 07, 2017, 02:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelatedPixie

Hello!

I have been away for a few weeks due to some issues I won’t get into, but would like to return and start  a few one-on-one games.  That said, my posting rate may not be consistent.  I may post multiple times a day, or I may post once a week.  I will try to give notice if it is ever much more than that, but please be aware.

I have listed a number of ideas below, most are system games, a couple are freeform.  I prefer to roleplay and not roll for everything, but I do like the structure and randomness that a system adds.  I am fine with anything from rules-lite (or freeform in the case of those ideas) to full system.

I like plot, I like character development, and I like a good story and to get into my character.  I am, however, on this website for a reason.  I want smut in reasonable quantities, though shaped and defined by the plot and preferably the randomness of the rolls.  I am happy with a simple plot focused on a single character, or a grand and sweeping plot that will effect the entire world/galaxy.  I don't mind the story being a surprise, or contributing towards it myself.  I don't mind spoilers, and do like to add my own ideas and thoughts to a story.  So while I am (for most ideas) looking for someone to take the role traditionally occupied by a game-master, I am happy to share some of the burden.

I am willing to discuss most any sort of smutty content.  With the obvious exception of underage.  I am also only interested in playing a female character.  Beyond that I very strongly prefer non-consensual.  It can be in the form of drugs, mind control, or coercion, or it can be violent and forceful.  However I also like to go beyond the purely physical.  I don't want to write a scene and then have my character promptly forget or get over it, rather I would like to explore the consequences and impact of the scenes.  This could be as simple as permanent markings and how they effect the character, to a drug or other addiction, to pregnancy, to being completely broken or changed as a character.   

To be more specific I would like to do a few longer smut focused plotlines on slavery, imprisonment, or the (attempted or successful) breaking of a character.  I would like to do longer smut focused scenes focused on a gangbang, interrogation, or similar events. 

THE IDEAS

I have a few ideas listed below.  They aren't intended to be a complete list.  If none catch your fancy, I don't mind talking things over to try and figure something out.  They are short and general.  I would like to discuss them before creating a character.  Also, some systems are also not ideal for one-on-one play, so would need to be modified.

System
I have any number of ideas for Pathfinder/Starfinder.  The top of the list is a social focused character (Pathfinder: Bard, Rogue, Sorceress.  Starfinder: Envoy) who has a bad habit of getting into combat situations.  The rest of the idea is rather open.  A few other ideas are a Drow Sorceress trying to 'go good' on the surface world.  An Alchemist who is obsessed with immortality.  A Noblewoman (Fighter?) at the head of an army.  A naive Cleric tags along with a group that has more uses for her than just healing.

A Slayer character in Buffy could be fun, or even a non-Slayer in a situation that requires one.  I lean towards an alternate universe type situation instead of anything based in the existing plotline.  So a different town, either modern times or set in the same timeframe as the series, different characters, etc.  The enemies would be largely similar, my character might just have less success in battling them.

A Detective or Corporate-type of some variety in CthulhuTech.  I am thinking cult-focused.  An undercover cop trying to break up a drug ring or a corporate wage-slave who doesn't know she is being inducted into the Chrysalis Corporation.  Bonus points if the  X’an-tuum Violator makes an appearance.

A Star in Masks: A New Generation.  A celebrity heroine with a small following of fans.  I’d like to explore how she handles the fame, what happens when she is defeated publicly, how she attracts the wrong kind of attention.  Other playbooks, or maybe even something freeform, could also work.

An Operative of some type in Achtung Cthulhu (Savage Worlds).  An OSS or SOE type who has been sent behind enemy lines, or to some distant and remote location, to investigate and/or deal with a situation. 

A Bastet or Gurahl in Werewolf: 20th Anniversary.  I mainly like the villains in this setting, if I am honest.  So Pentex and/or Black Spiral Dancers should make an appearance.

A Rigger/Driver in Shadowrun (4 or 5).  I see her as being physically weak and unskilled in combat.  She mainly tags along in a vehicle and provides support.  She may even be less of a runner and more of a wage-slave.  A private driver and one woman security detail for someone rich and famous, someone targeted to be kidnapped and/or eliminated. 

A Science Officer in Star Trek Adventures.  Either on a ship or somehow alone.  Preferably in a plot focused on the Cardassians and/or Jem’Hadar.

Almost anything in Star Wars (Fantasy Flight or Saga).  A Jedi on the run from those that are hunting her.  A Bounty Hunter who is toeing the line as she works for the Hutts.  A Colonist on the wrong colony world.  A Rebel Pilot who has been shot down.

Something in Deadlands Reloaded (Savage Worlds), Scion, Shadow of the Demon Lord, Warhammer 40k, Dragon Age, Dresden Files, Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of, Firefly, or End of the World.

Freeform
A woman on a road trip, or maybe out camping, has an encounter with a group of bikers or other neer-do-wells that ends poorly for her. 

A woman in a foreign country is kidnapped, maybe for ransom, maybe just because, by a group of unpleasant individuals.  She could be a tourist, who stumbles into the wrong part of of town.  She could be a reporter, out to interview some unpleasant warlord.  She could be a corporate worker, who tried to negotiate with the wrong group.

A woman stumbles onto the farm, or is kidnapped and brought to, of an insane cultist.  A man who believes that women are livestock.  They say the milk he sells has quite the following at the local farmer's market.

Below are a few completed character sheets I have done of various qualities.
Characters
Edge of the Empire, Chiss Colonist Performer

Zors’soth’iari
Chiss
Colonist – Performer

BR   AG   IN   CU   WI   PR
2    2    3    2    2    4

Wound Threshold: 12
Strain Threshold: 12

Obligation: Debt (base+10)
Motivation: Place of Origin

XP: 105XP Spent, 5 XP Unspent
+10XP - Obligation
90XP – Presence
5XP – Kill with Kindness
10XP – Congenial

X = Rank Upgrade
O = Ability
* = Class Skills
Astrogation (INT)         OOO
Athletics (BR)            OO
Charm (PR)*               XXOO
Coercion (WILL)           OO
Computers (INT)           OOO
Cool (PR)                 XOOO
Coordination (AG)*        XO
Deception (CUN)*          XO
Discipline (WILL)         OO
Leadership (PR)*          OOOO
Mechanics (INT)           OOO
Medicine (INT)            OOO
Negotation (PR)*          XOOO
Perception (CUN)          OO
Piloting – Planetary (AG) OO
Piloting – Space (AG)     OO
Resilience (BR)           OO
Skulduggery (CUN)         OO
Stealth (AG)              OO
Streetwise (CUN)*         OO
Survival (CUN)            OO
Vigilance (WILL)          OO

Brawl (BR)                OO
Gunnery (AG)              OO
Melee (BR)*               OO
Ranged – Light (AG)       OO
Ranged – Heavy (AG)       OO

Core Worlds (INT)*        OOO
Education (INT)*          OOO
Lore (INT)*               XOO      
Outer Rim (INT)           OOO
Underworld (INT)          OOO
Xenology (INT)            OOO

* = current number of ranks for per rank abilities
Infravision: Remove 1 SETBACK due to lighting conditions.
Kill with Kindness: Remove 1* SETBACK from Charm/Leadership checks.
Congenial: May suffer 1* STRAIN to downgrade difficulty of Charm/Negotiation checks, or upgrade when targeted.

Collar-Amp: Amplifies voice
12 Defender
      Ranged (Light)
      5 Damage
      5 Crit
      Short Range
      1 Encumbrance
      Inferior, Limited Ammo 2, 2 setback to locate when being searched, cannot be reloaded
12 Defender
      See Above
Blaster Pistol
      Ranged (Light)
      6 Damage
      3 Crit
      Medium Range
      1 Encumbrance
      Stun Setting
53 Credits

Iari was a child when her family left the Chiss Ascendancy on a diplomatic mission to Coruscant.  She has only the faintest memories of her homeworld and parents.  The ship had a run in with pirates and Iari was ejected in a lifepod.  She was found, and taken in, by a small group of Colonists in search of a new world to call home.

As the only one of her kind that any of the Colonists had heard of or seen, Iari was an outsider.  They were kind, but they could offer no aid.  At sixteen Iari hopped on a freighter headed towards the planet she had been rescued from.  She found nothing.  She continued to wander the galaxy in search of any word on her people, paying her way by working as a waitress, singer, and dancer in various Cantinas. 

Iari was able to determine that she was a Chiss, but little else.  The best information she was able to gather was that her homeworld was in a specific sector of the galaxy.  She borrowed a fortune from an admirer to fund an expedition that found absolutely nothing.  Heavily in debt to a man that seemed to have particular ideas for how he wanted to be repaid, Iari went in search of a job that could earn her lots of money in a short period of time, legally or not.

Masks A New Generation, The Legacy
The Legacy
Legacy Name: Templar
Abilities: Magic Weaponry, Divine Armour, God-Like Beauty
Danger:  -1
Freak:    0
Saviour:  2
Superior: 0
Mundane:  2

The Templar Legacy began with the Silver Templar, a symbol of justice and order who spent most of his time battling the mob.  He rose to prominance when he helped overthrow a corrupt Mayor, a villain in the pocket of organized crime.  The Silver Templar had two children, twins, who followed in his footsteps.  The Crimson Templar and the Golden Templar.

The Crimson Templar was Arthelia’s uncle, the Golden Templar her mother.  As members of the Silver Generation they battled a range of foes, but their main nemesis was the Dark Spirit, a powerful magic user who was determined to save his soul from a pack with the devil.  To achieve that, he needed ultimate power.

Arthelia wasn’t even alive when the Crimson Templar gave his life to seal the Dark Spirit away.  The battle cemented the Legacy’s reputation, and in the years that follow the Golden Templar would take a leading role in the battle against numerous other villains.

Arthelia, the daughter of the Golden Templar and, supposedly, a god was raised with the expectation that she would follow in her mother’s footsteps.  It didn’t matter that she never really developed powers.  She had training, an enchanted sword, and impervious armour, that was enough.  The rest would come and, anyway, people did plenty with less.

The Legacy, in modern days, is well viewed.  Arthelia’s grandfather is still remembered fondly, and Arthelia’s mother, the Golden Templar, is one of the city’s leading heroines.

Arthelia has always had a bit of a rebellious streak.  A streak that is a source of constant annoyance to her mother.  The family honour, she often says, is at stake. 

The Golden Templar is still active and prominent in the city.  Vastrad, the greatest opponent the legacy ever faced, is still at large.  Vastrad, an ancient god released by the Dark Spirit, is not well known.  Arthelia has never heard of him, and few outside of the Golden Templar’s inner circle have either.  A powerful telepath, or something similar, he has proven capable of sensing the use of his name and extending his power over those who use it to some degree.  A handful of those in the know wonder if he isn’t Arthelia’s father, though none would dare ask the Golden Templar if that is the case.

Arthelia’s sword and shield are said to have been forged from the heart of a star.  She doesn’t buy that, but certainly they are unbreakable, the sword is sharp enough to cut nearly anything, and both can transform into a set of rings.

CthulhuTech Occult Scholar
Rosa Goddenberg
NEG
Scholar
Human

Agility    7
Intellect  8
Perception 6
Presence   4
Strength   2
Tenacity   9

Actions    1
Movement   7 mph (17/4 ypt)
Orgone     13
Reflex     6
Vitality   10
Drama      10

Assets
     Alluring (3) – She is exceptionally attractive, if a bit shy
     Authority (1) – She has some small authority at the University
     Fearless (2) – She is more curious than afraid, a poor quality
     Wealth (1) – She has a good job
Drawbacks
     Duty (1) – University work
     Foe (3) – Former Rival/Coworker she turned in for dark research
     Shadow Walker (3) – Vade Mecum
     Watched (3) – She is a Sorceress

Artist                  Student - Arcane Symbols
Bureaucracy             Student
Computer                Student
Education               Master – PhD in Occult Studies
History                 Novice
Languages
               English: Expert
Literacy:               Adept
Observation             Novice
Occult                  Adept - Focused in Ancient Texts
Persuade                Student
Pilot                   Student – Mecha
Regional Knowledge      Novice
Research                Adept – Focused in Libraries

Dodge                   Student
Fighting                Student
Marksman                Student

Spells
     Consecrate Arcane Space (1st Order Enchantment)
     Ward Against Sorcery (1st Order Protection)
     Ward of Corporal Protection (1st Order Protection)
     Ward of Solitude (1st Order Protection)
     Eldritch Faculties (1st Order Scrying)

Rosa first attended University at the age of only 15.  A voracious reader and curious beyond reason, she had grown up in a lonely mansion with little company save for her tutors and servants.  She excelled as a student, eventually acquiring a PhD in Occult Studies.  A registered Sorceress, when she was hired on as an Associate Professor at the University of (insert location here) she was the leading local expert on Ancient Texts. 

As a graduate student Rosa made an enemy of a fellow student.  The two had rubbed each other the wrong way from the start, despite both being curious in the Occult and excellent students.  The reason for the dislike became apparent when Rosa discovered just what he had been studying, none of it good (Craft Infernal Machine, Contact Those Who Dwell Beyond, various forms of Summoning).  The discovery came when she opened a book she didn’t recognize from his accidently unlocked desk.  The book was full of dark rituals and strange symbols, and just reading a page opened Rosa’s mind to things she would have better been unknown to. 

She turned him in to the authorities, delivering the book to those with more experience than herself.  He fled before capture, but let behind a wealth of evidence.  Illegal tomes, remains from sacrifices, and even plans for a strange device dating back to the 1940s. 

Rosa was praised for her involvement in his capture, though at the same time no little suspicion was cast in her direction.  It doesn’t help that since reading the book, dark things and dark magic seem attracted to her (Shadow Walker). 

Rosa has gotten a position as Associate Professor, and is a regular contact for the local police and others in need of her particular expertise.  She has taken basic self defence training, a girl can’t be too careful, and even gotten basic training in how to pilot a Mecha in the event that she needs to assist in an underwater investigation. 

At only twenty-three, Rosa is an attractive young blonde.  Between her position at the University and her contract with the police, she lives a comfortable life.  She owns a large condo, has a nice car, and keeps her own extensive (but entirely legal) library.