M seeking F to play a Lady Vamp [Closed]

Started by Wolven Soul, February 19, 2015, 07:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolven Soul

Okay, so, time to post my first idea.  I have played in my fair share of vampire role plays over the years, but I have always been the vampire in the past.  Well, I do enjoy having my neck nibbled to so, on to the idea.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Centuries ago there was a young Irish lord, recently come into his title with the death of his father.  On the tour of his lands, his reintroduction to his people, he comes upon a manor house that to his people's knowledge is not supposed to be there.  Stopping to investigate, he meets the lady of the house, who turns out to be a vampire.  Becoming indignant that this young Irish lord dared to show up to demand taxes for the right to reside on his lands.  She seduces him with the intention of taking his blood and his life, but in the end, finds that she cannot do it, and that she has become quite taken with him, liking his brash confidence and loving his passion. 

The two become lovers and several years pass.  A day comes when it is discovered that the young lord's lover, who is very secretive, rarely seen, is a vampire.  The superstitious and far to religious people rise up to kill her, and even corner her, but the young lord sacrifices himself to save her life.  He dies, laving the vampire alone with her immortality.  She vows to watch the bloodline of the young lord's family, waiting for the day when her love's soul walks the earth again. 

Fast forward a few centuries, to where the family line of the lord has dwindled, even moved away from Ireland to America.  One of the last descendants is a struggling writer living in the city.  Down on his luck, having lived a rough life, both his parents gone, he really doesn't have anything tying him to anything or anyplace else.  That does not mean that he is about to give up however, after all, he comes from an ancient and noble family line.  He has a strong spirit, a spirit that calls out to another, who has been waiting for that spirit.

One day, he gets a call from a lady with a lovely voice, a voice that sounds hauntingly familiar.  This woman tells him that recently, a very distant relation of his has passed away, and that as the last living relative, he has inherited lands, a castle, and a significant fortune in Ireland.  Unable to believe his luck, after all, this is the sort of thing that one normally only dreams about, he is skeptical, but makes preparations to fly to Ireland to meet this woman with the voice that he swears he has heard before.

So there is my idea, if you are interested, I don't mind PMS, email, or IMs as a method of contact, though I would prefer PMs.  By no means is this brief synopsis set in stone, if you have some change in mind, I am more than willing to listen.  We can flesh out the rest of the story together.  Hoping to hear from you.  :)
Est Sularis Oth Mithas

My O/O's