Star Wars: the Sith Apprentice {D/s, M for f Space Opera}

Started by Kepesk, May 04, 2017, 06:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kepesk

ALWAYS TWO THERE ARE... A MASTER...AND AN APPRENTICE.

The idea for this story is that there were Sith holocrons containing sexual deviations using the dark side of The Force. This was part of what later led to the Jedi prohibition on marriage, and the same reasoning behind disallowing them to study of Sith holocrons and practices, and banishing the dark Sith practices to obscurity.

In this RP, my character would be the Sith Master, and yours would be the apprentice. I may 'play the parts' of some female characters, but my main character is male, and yours is female - sorry guys.

PREMISE:
(This is all open to change/alteration...)

The Sith Master, (my character,) while researching in Sith temple archives, discovers a 'lost' Sith temple. (Very much like Obi-Wan discovering Kamino in the Jedi Temple in "Attack of the Clones"...) The Sith had fled the temple when the Jedi invaded and flushed them out. They then sealed the temple, never to return. The Sith Master steals the holocron containing the information of this hidden temple, along with a starship, and makes his way to the planet.

The hidden Sith temple resides a relatively short distance away from a small spaceport. This way, plots involving civilization and even other star-systems are very much possible. He takes up residence there along with an apprentice (your character). Everything the two of you could want for is provided between the Sith temple, the nearby spaceport, and the surrounding area.

ELEMENTS:
In this story, a Sith Master has taken on an apprentice into what is basically a Dom/sub relationship. There will be a lot of psychological manipulation in this. Think the Dark Side Cave on Dagobah in "Empire'" when Luke cuts off 'Vader's' head only to reveal his own face, mix that with "Blue Velvet" and you'll start to get an idea...

The following is a 'wish list', not a 'must-have grocerty list'! Absolutely all of these elements are dependent upon my partner.
Aspects of these practices could include orgasm control/denial, and some S&M practices, with bondage being a definite.  There may be some branding (generally using Sith symbols) of the apprentice's body as well, and even occasional non-consensual sex.  Specifically, I would like to see ‘face-fucking' and throat penetration, anal, hair-pulling, slapping, and choking, with your character required to be naked or wear specific - likely provocative - clothing.

Please do have a look at my ons/offs page before signing on, and yes, I will go through your list as well. Elements that will definitely not be included are: excrement, vore, inflation, hard torture, or anything involving mutilation (aside from the possibility of the Sith branding.)

SITH (SEXUAL) PRACTICES:
We can devise these together, of course.  Still, this RP is not intended to be ‘just smut.’  There is method to my madness. It is still madness...but there is method to it. ; p 

First and foremost, the Master is not just evil. He does care for the apprentice a great deal, probably more than she even knows, but that will come out in the plot.  And there is still a great deal of plotting to be done.  Of course, the romantic connection would be explored.  Is she in love with him? Has he just manipulated her mind into thinking so?  Does he actually love her?   If so, why does he treat her the way he does?  What if she became pregnant?  Other plot elements may revolve around tests of devotion, experimenting with new holocrons, and devising other circumstances as well.  What if someone were to discover the temple they've taken up residence in? The list really does go on.

I'm always open to discuss more if you'd like, so if you're interested, have questions or anything else?  PLEASE don't post here, but private message me with your thoughts, ideas and other assorted pieces of brilliance.

Fly casual -

- KEPESK
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy