News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking Action, Adventure, and hard kinks!

Started by Cataclysmic Archangel, July 12, 2013, 09:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cataclysmic Archangel

Hi folks!  It's been quite a while since I've posted on Elliquiy.  I've found a few interesting scenes here, a few great writers.  One lifelong friend and more out of it... but I still have the itch to be creative and to write.  I'm looking for someone to help me scratch that itch.

The sort of play I'm looking for is long term, certainly.  Don't get me wrong, I love a good slam-her-against-the-wall-and-make-her-scream, but I want more than that.  I want a good story.  I want a (not so clear cut) heroine and villain.  Or perhaps the other way around.  I'd like something with some action, be it between the two of them or with the world around.  I'd like drama.  I'd like angst.  Romance.  Love.  Hate.  Violence.  Sex.  Lots of sex, definitely, but I like it to have something to the plot as well.  I play pretty much by email, as it's the easiest for me to get access to, but PM is possible also, it just means I'll be responding less frequently (email can get you replies daily, sometimes far faster than that).

I have quite a few ideas churning around in my head.  Some are cliche, others not so much, and I'm willing to entertain a few.

Before specifics, here's a few generalizations:

• I'm a top in general.  I can be an equal, all things considered, but I'm a damn lousy bottom, and it puts me out of my comfort zone.

• Vanilla's... well, it's vanilla.  I can get that.  I like kink.  I like bondage, rape fantasy, wild animalistic fucking, etc etc.  Even the nicest of my heroes (or villains) will have a deep dark hunger to make my female counterpart ache and scream and cum, whether she wants to or not.

• I'm good with nearly any genre.  Given the choice I go for either Sci-fi (Gritty, like Star Wars) or Fantasy (Sword & Sorcery'ish).  I can do modern as well, or supernatural.  Just be warned that there are some stories or direct worlds that I just don't know, and don't want to have to do research to fit in somewhere.

• I admit to having a type with women.  That's both physical and personality wise.  My friend said I love my women exotic; strange colored eyes, ass-length hair... something unique, and she's pretty damn right.  I also do not like the following: women so submissive they go 'yessir', furries, shy and subdued types.  Basically we can work on the appearance (and likewise, I'll custom cater to your fantasies), but I like my women fiery, feisty, and in need of a good spanking.

Now, with all of that said, and hopefully by now people are pondering a few basic ideas, here's a few specific fantasies that I've had in mind, or have tried out, etc.  Some of these are admittedly a little bit more one shot, but they may give some ideas as to the dynamics I like.  Any of them can be worked out into being stretched to something long term. 

• Angels & Demons.  You're the angel, I'm the demon.  Mortal enemies, of course.  You're sent after him, to bring him back from his wicked ways...

• Traffic Stop.  A rich playboy gets caught speeding by a gorgeous hard-ass cop.  He resists arrest.

• Two prisoners with nothing in common have been released and sent on what amounts to a suicide mission into a neighboring city.  They hate each other, but have to work together....

Very generalized, obviously.  Most of them can be played as quick and dirty encounters, rough rapes and wild one night fucking, but I'd love to see if there's way to expand on it.  Imagine something almost like Fifty Shades, except neither of them are neurotic and the sex is actually interesting.

anyway, that's all for now.  If anyone's at all interested, please, drop me a message.

Cataclysmic Archangel