Return of My Angel (World of Darkness: Vampire)

Started by BruceTheCat, June 18, 2013, 04:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

I'm interested in finding a partner to play out a story-line that I've been thinking of for a while now. I tried to give it a shot a few months back but was never able to get something up and off the ground. So without any further delays, here we go!

Return of My Angel

Both of us would play two very powerful, elder vampires living in contemporary Chicago. The story would begin with the Prince of Chicago (played by one of us) recovering an ancient looking coffin from deep within the earth. In reality the other player among the two of us is within it, and they have just finished serving their required sentence in Torpor.

Several hundred years ago you were the Princess of London, and ruled the vampire underworld with an ironfist. You were greatly feared not only because of your harsh temper, incredible strength and merciless outlook on betrayers and weaklings, but also because of your primary enforcer. My character was considered your right hand, a knight to his queen who was willing to do whatever it took to please his Princess. Both of our characters were actually married, and deeply in love with one another.

But then one evening your character performed an act that called down the rage of all the clans you ruled over. We can decide specifically what that was together, however what's important is that because of this terrible act you were removed from your title as Prince. Not only that, but the majority of the clans called for you to be placed into Torpor as punishment. The clan that you belonged too however would not allow such a dramatic power shift so quickly, but when the other clans would not back down from this decision talk of war began to brew.

The conclusion that was drawn was that I would replace you as Prince, but only temporarily. As your husband I obviously had similar beliefs, regardless of the fact that I belonged to a different clan. When your time had been served, you would return and be reinstated back to your title as Prince. In the end this was a solution deemed suitable. You were placed into Torpor, sentenced to three-hundred years of sleep for your crimes.

Now your time is up. I am in fact still the Prince of the city, and with your return and punishment served there is talk of whether I will back down from the position.

So that's the premise. Let me know if you have any additions or questions. I was going to play my character as a Ventrue. Feel free to comment or PM me if you're interested.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

BruceTheCat

Looking to start this story-line over. PM me if you are interested.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000