Looking for Player to play female Survivor in Zombie Apocalypse Roleplay

Started by Tieshaunn Tanner, June 12, 2013, 05:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tieshaunn Tanner

I'm looking for someone who wants to play a female survivor in a Zombie Apocalypse roleplay. The intro is the following:

In the midwestern city named Varmen City, a lone young woman survived the first weeks of a sudden Zombie Apocalypse by hiding in her grandparents bombshelter after her entire family was murdered. Unfortunately, there weren't that many provisions left in the bunker, so she only managed to hold out three weeks before hunger and thirst forced her out of her hiding place.

Now alone in a world filled with both the Undead and all too living raiders, she must find a way to survive, not knowing that there is more to these monstrosities than one would think at first...

The player may design his/her own character, so long as the following restrictions are observed:

Red Hair
exceptionally beautiful
below-average fitness - while she looks good and fit, she is rather weak and slow, forcing her to rely on her wits instead of physical skills in order to survive

This Roleplay will be in the Extreme section. There will be death, rape, torture, the whole experience, except for my two absolute turn-offs, watersports and scat. If you have any particular turn-offs (except the aforementioned death, rape and torture), tell me and I'll look into avoiding them.

While there is an actual plot to this game, it will be very sex-focused. If you want even less plot and more sex, say so and we can work something out.

Greetings,

Tieshaunn
My web serial "Brennus":
http://tieshaunn.wordpress.com/