Taken. Thanks for looking though.

Started by Orochimaru, February 05, 2013, 07:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

First, image in inspirational. As such, not necessary to use, but your welcome to it and second, always room for negotiations. ^^ As for negotiations, it holds true for everything else. Please PM me if your interested.

Idea 17:The Model Sister

Before I go into details, this can be sister, cousin, or even mother for the female. There is room for negotiations.

Anyways, my character has a sister who works as a model. She's moved out of the house and living in some fancy condo. Of which, she is willingly letting her brother move in so he can go to college for his tech degree. The difference is, he the opposite in looks. However, his intellect and soft, caring nature more then make up for it. As they grew up, they never seemed to like each other, but that changed for his sister when he saved her... almost at the cost of his life from her about to be raped by her boyfriend and friends. She never admitted to it. He simply said, among other things he said to her boyfriend at the time, 'Woman are not to be treated like that.' It was that event that she fell for him, but never wanted to believe she could love her own blood brother more then family. It became easier when they were separated, but a chance to have him with her. She just seemed to jump at the chance.