Seeking role play partner Male or Female

Started by blackcatotaku, October 24, 2012, 12:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackcatotaku

Hi,

I have just gotten started as a member on Elliquiy so I will do my best to explain what kind of role play I would like to advertise for the o/o. Overall I am looking for role play partners for extended story line and play with sexual content included. I like original roles but I am also willing to do preset characters as well. Setting, dialogue and story lines are important to me but do not require a huge amount of planning just some basic outline and then co-operative play.

I am a huge anime  fan so there are some series I would like to play if people are interested in (these are not the only anime I will play if you have an anime you would like to propose please feel free to state it I only play anime I have seen enough of to assume the characters):

Outlaw Star
Sailor Moon
Madoka Magica
YuYu Hakusho
Nana (if you know what this is and actually are willing to role play it I will be so ecstatic!!)
Cowboy Bebop
Yugi-Oh
Chobits
Tenchi Muyo
Naruto
Psyren

Here are some comic book/ American cartoons that I like and would like to play if there are willing partners:

Young Justice
Teen Titans
X-Men
X-Men Evolution

Original role play ideas that I would like partners for:

Vampire and Victim (I am willing to play either part): A vampire out for a stroll comes across an unsuspecting victim and seduces them in order to drink their blood. Does it go to far and the vampire turns their victim? Does the vampire hold their victim hostage because their blood is just utterly delightful to them and keep them as their blood toy? I would ideally like to work out the details and scenarios to tailor them to each play partner I am flexible. X>

Fantasy role play: this would be modeled after your typical DnD type of scenario with heavy fantasy elements such as elves and magic and other elements found in the table top RPG as we work our way through an adventure.

Anthropomorphic: While watching a friends pet the sitter finds out that there is more than meets the eye with the pampered companion than was first detailed. Thinking that the job would be easy the friend finds out that the pet is more human than animal will they give into the animal's seductive charms or resist the temptation?

The types of elements I like to throw into my game are many fold I don't mind playing female or male characters. I can play dominant or submissive. I like BDSM elements involved in my role play and I also enjoy futanari, incest and anthro roles. I am willing to discuss other fetishes and tailor role play to specific requests if any of these interest you what is posted here or you have some ideas you would like to introduce or throw my way please PM me or reply here.

JohnnyBoy

I'd be interested in playing out a Teen Titans scenario with you, if you'd like. If you're interested, send me a PM so we can discuss the details.

P.S: Welcome to Elliquiy. =)
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

possiblejr

vampire and victim sounds fun to me, PM me to work out details?