A Room for One Night (for f - light, bondage, or NC)

Started by Cycle, March 28, 2013, 06:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cycle

In the city along the coast there is a hotel.  A five star luxury hotel.  One of the finest in the world.  Glass, steel, design, wealth, opulence, extravagance, decadence.  Somewhere in this hotel, between the 22nd and 23rd floors is a hidden place.  A floor that few know exists, and even fewer know how to reach.

The guests on this floor vary in most ways greatly, but in one way not at all.  They are all women. 

Some are beautiful, some are plain.  Some are wealthy, some are poor.  Some are powerful, some are meek.  Some came willingly, some did not.

Some of the women are successful professionals, executives, who know of this place and why it exists.  They came here because they want to--they know it will provide something they desire.  Others came here unwittingly.  They were lured or tricked into coming here, with false promises of fame, money, love.  The rest were dragged here.  In ropes, in chains, in cages.  They knew nothing of this place mere hours ago.  And now their lives are about to change forever.

Each has her own room.  A beautiful, elegant room filled with every luxury she can image, every comfort she can dream of, except one.  The door will not open for her.  Nothing she does can change this.  She is trapped in the room.  Willingly or unwillingly.  For one night.

That is all she can afford.  That is all she needs.  That is all she has left.

Hello,

This is a setting that I have created for the purpose of meeting other writers.  Basically, it allows us to share an One Shot.  A few hours between a man and woman.  The encounter can be romantic, it can be kinky, it can be non-consensual.

I envision the scene as more erotica than smut, but it doesn't need to involve sex at all.  A candle lit dinner is fine.  No seriously.  My goal is to meet more E members.  Smut I can get anywhere.  ;)

I find that I have a tendency to move scenes very slowly lately.  Sex?  From the first kiss to the release currently takes me about 10-20 posts.  Sure, we can probably move it faster if you want to try different elements.  But even then, I'd rather move things slowly.  Want to play out a spanking?  How about one post per spank?

Anyway, here are some examples/possible ways to play this out:
  • Just a Touch of Romance (light) - An unsatisfied wife seeks out the hotel, rents a room, just so she can have one night of pure romance, to remind her of all the good things she had, to help her forget that those things may be forever lost.
  • Betrayed (NC) - He couldn't pay off the debt, it was too much, he had no choice.  This was the best way.  For the both of them, he says.  He tells her that he'll meet her at the hotel.  He may be late, but she should be patient.  He will be be there.  But he won't.  He's not coming.  He's made arrangements to have the debt settled in another way.  With her.
  • Hit Me (bondage) - All her life, she's had cravings.  Her mother told her they were wrong.  Her sisters told her they were wrong.  She even tried to tell herself they were wrong.  But she couldn't fight it.  She couldn't resist it.  Not anymore.  She needed to satisfy those urges.  Or at least see if they are what she hopes them to be.  The hotel was supposed to offer that.  In a safe way.  This one night.  This one night was would tell her if her needs were true.
These are just some ideas.  There are lots of other ways to use the setting, and I'll add new ones as they come to mind.

PM me if you are interested, and let me know if you have something you want to try. 

Thanks for looking!
Cycle

Cycle

Images for some of the Rooms are now available.  If you have a preference, please let me know in your PM.  Of course we can use one of your choice as well.  But these should give you an idea of what I have in mind.

Room 301     Special Hold

Room 302     Housekeeping

Room 303     Occupied 

Room 304     Reserved

Room 305     Occupied

Room 306     Occupied

Room 313     Occupied