Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiny

Harr harr!! *In swoops Bizarro and takes the win from Super Ramman in mid-flight*
Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.

Ramman

Well i guess i should stick to what i know...If Death I am then death i shall be. *produces a spike of blue kryptonite and stabs shiny with it.* My win. *grabs the win and fades into the shadows.*

Shiny

cough, cough "How.. How did he know my weaknesses.. coughblue kryptonite... and ...being ...stabbed.. ."

Bizarro plummets to the ground. THUD!
As the last of his power leaves him, his hand opens. In it - a golden coin with an hare embossed on it.

The hare seems to melt and blink out of existence, only to reappear a few feet away, with a win between his teeth, speeding away into the woodwork.

Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.

Ramman

*pulls out the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch* This is how we deal with troublesome rabbits...oh and as for how I knew...I'm Death, Duh! *pulls pin, counts to five, errr three and throws the grenade and grabs the win*

Mordred

*waits till Death has a moment of.. hmm, I'm not sure he sleeps but he seems to go into a peaceful state for a bit. Being dead myself, I creep up as such and slip the win away from his bag.. rummaging around to see if there are any other treasures but they all seem to be tools of his trade and.. naww.. I'll stick to my fangs. Although a smaller version of his giant scythe.. but no. Him coming to steal my win is one thing.. but I got enough things to worry about.. don't need to be pissing off Death by swiping his belongings. Ahhh, but the Win.. that is always mine.*

And it is.. My Win.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

My silly blue vampire...You have obviously not had your morning bite. To think such silly things...*shaking my head, I reach into your pocket and snag that lovely glowing win and tuck it some place safe and warm*

Mine.

Mordred

*feeling her hand sliding in my pocket.. I should protest.. I should slap a couple of cuffs on that wrist (well.. ok.. will not let my sleepy mad little mind go there).. and apprehend this naughty thing with the bright red lips.. but noooooo. Instead, I move a little closer.. and being the sorta bad santa I am.. let her search and find that win of mine*

Some place safe and warm...

Twas a few days before Christmas.. and all through her house.. I could hear her snoring.. and not like a mouse.. Through a slip of shadow, I appeared like a ghoul.. ate a few cookies, for I'm not a fool.. crept to her sleeping, so easy to find.. zooming in those thoughts.. such a tasty, wicked mind.. crouching beside her for a little bite.. mmm, those lips, what an alluring sight.. yet under her pillow my hand slides.. and out with the win it suddenly glides.. oh but before I so vanish I whisper very dark.. sorry on your neck I left that little mark..

I also left with the win!
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*Is left quite stumped!* How am I supposed to follow something like that, when I've got no head for poetry or rhyme? *sulks for a bit, before deciding that vampires apparently have an innate sense of poetry, given that they've had plenty of time to cultivate such skills, being immortal and all. Nodding, she gives up on the idea of rhyming.*

Instead....*slips a twenty (and a smooch) to one of those creepy blue elf things he keeps around, having it go all double agent and steal the win for me. With the win safely delivered, I hitch a ride on Vixen (my favorite non-Rudolph reindeer) and fly away!*

Mordred

*after throwing the bribed elf into the dungeon.. upon the workshop roof I scrambled.. pulling out the newest toy.. which can aim perfect jello shots with global precision.. finding Vixen (another traitor!) with the Breathless on upon his back, slapping it's haunches.. making some while speed. Splat, splat, splat! Pelted with blue jello! The win drops from her hand.. caught by my radio-controlled sleigh.. which whizzes back to me* Phew! Now.. to the dungeon for a little elf torture.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*Ahh, but this girl thought far ahead, having seen Blue Santa play with that sleigh thing before. So, after slopping off a vile cube of blue gunk from my cheek, I reach into my purse and pull out the copy of the sleigh controller that the besotted little elf gave me. Taking control of the little remote sleigh, I turn it back around to zoom back up into me and Vixen. The win safely back in my purse, Now I dash away dash away dash away all!*

Mordred

Phew.. one thing about being a vampire/dark-elf.. those old paranoid tendencies never truly faded. My northern located lair is surrounded by a defense system that would make even NORAD proud. A flick of a button and a giant net has captured the oh so naughty Breathless one.. who now resides in the special dungeon for lovely creatures who attempt to usurp my win. I have a security team watching her through various screens at all time.
*See Pillory*

Ramman

*awakes from his peaceful sleep, and realizes his satchel has been looked through* Grrrrrr, that's it...now i'm mad...disturbing my sleep, who would dare do such a thing. *follows the action back to Mordred's layer* hmmmmmm I see he has a prisoner...most...interesting. *a small deer watches deaths eyes turn to fire burning bright and red, inside all of the security teams fall lifeless to the floor, Death moves forward and vanishes into the wall* So Mordred did you think I wouldn't notice your thievery? *takes out a mini scythe and slams it into Mordred's foot leaving him stuck in place and unable to follow* Keep it, Merry Christmas. *grabs the win then finds breathless' cell and frees her before disappearing with the win*

Breathless Intent

I'm free! Thanks, Ramman...I was getting sick of those jello baths....You know what would help sooth my poor traumatized brain? Yup, you guessed it!! *smiles as big and bright as possible while sliding a hand into those dark billowy robes and plucking the win free* Thank you ever so much you sweet sweet deathy guy  *blows a kiss and skedaddles outta there, hiding safe and sound in the pretty pink lady castle high in the sky (which is totally better than the underground dark places the dudes like to hang out in)*

Ramman

This is why I prefer to rescue poor dragons from fiery maidens! *Pulls out a small remote control, flashes an evil smile, and presses the button* Hmph did she really think i'd let her have the win that easily? *hears an explosion in the distance, somewhere up in the clouds* Ahhhh the old remote detonated C-4 disguised as a win...a classic trick. *saunters off with the win still safely in his possession*

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*Trades the plain and simple win for a plain bagel with a simple spread of cream cheese.. and a perfectly made mocha*
*See Pillory*

Ramman

*snatches the win and places it on Death's tribute to Camille* It's been so long since she's snatched my win... *sigh*

rachelongaku

I win!

If you post after me, then I'VE LOST THE GAME!!!!
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Anesa

Admires the lovely Texan who has taken the ever elusive win, but with her ACME WIN whistle (god, I love this gadget!), she quickly blows and then waits for it to fall gently into her greedy little palm.

WINS (and blows a kiss to Ramman in the cheap seats!)

Breathless Intent

*Rushes up and tackles Camille in a big hug...covertly snagging the win from her hands and tucking it into her back pocket*

Mordred

*wakes suddenly as something thwacks me on he head.. realizing I had been sleep walking again. Ah but the swaying movements tell me I found myself in a lovely predicament.. although not sure how I got so damn small. Seeing it was the win that woke me, I hold it tight.. wonder why I should leave such a cozy little place, then took another snooze.. yeah.. will make my exit later.. feels too good in this pocket. Just hope she doesn't sit. Although, gently.. may be fun.*
*See Pillory*

Ramman

*grabs the win out of Breathless' back pocket and shakes Mordred off* So many pests...

Breathless Intent

*Feels Ram groping her backside, and turns around in a huff* Hey! If you want that kind of access you're going to have to pay. In the mean time...*snags the Win back*

Mordred

Swipes the win.. taunting Breathless with it.. jusssssst out of her reach. Sorry gorgeous.. this is mine! *throws it over her head, whizzing around to catch it, back and forth.. being a really annoying vampire.. wired on caffeine.. before giving that luscious bottom a few pops and vanishing in a haze of dark blue smoke*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*flings down one of those ninja-vanish-smoke-bomb thingies along with that blue smoke, which ruins that vampy vanishing act. As bad Santa is busy coughing up a lung from the smoke I snag the win from his hands, throw down another bomb juuuusst in case, and Ninja Vanish*