Fantasy & Adventure Within [ UN ]

Started by Hemingway, April 24, 2011, 05:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Greetings, traveler of the internet and fellow writer. Here are, as you might have guessed, a few roleplaying cravings of mine. It's all fantasy, and if something you're interested isn't on the menu, feel free to ask all the same.

Forgotten Realms: Adventure calls, and I ache to answer. I'm looking for something set in the Forgotten Realms. My experience with Dungeons & Dragons in general is more or less limited to video games, and most of these seem to take place on Faerûn's west coast, so that would be my preferred setting.

The catch is that I have no real story ideas ready to be used. I can think of many things I would like to see in the game, though, depending on which overall direction it takes. I'd be open to anything from a sappy love story to a dark game of intrigue, seduction and domination. There are also characters I would like to play or play with, so I suppose going the other way would work as well, and come up with those first, before making a story to suit our needs.

I should mention that, as always, I have a preference for characters slightly out of the ordinary; play a halfling and I will agree to any story faster than you can say "halfling fetish". So to speak.

Dragon Age: I could say much of the same here, as for the above idea. I'll consider any story. I mention it separately because there are also a few canonical characters I might consider playing, or playing with. I won't do anything that contradicts established canon, but I have a few ideas. Most of which involve Isabela, which I don't believe is a coincidence. But you can't prove that.

However, like I said, I would consider anything, and I do have at least two ideas that do not involve canonical characters.