News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pokemon RP interest check.

Started by Wolfy, April 07, 2012, 10:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humbugearthquake

I would be very interested in this! Sound awesome :)
I would prefere number two or three and I think number three would be really fun! I have always loved feudal japan ;)

Wolfy

So, Idea 2, a Pokemon Academy, it is.

Trainers will need to be at least 16, of course.

So, now that it's decided, the next thing is a profile. I'm thinking Trainers at the school will only have 1-2 pokemon, at least starting out. is that ok with everyone?

Silk

suits me quite happily. How about either one, 2 stage evolution pokemon or pokemon without evolution, or two 3 evolution stage pokemon

Xaoc

Sounds good. I'll start cooking something up.
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

Wolfy

Well..I was just thinking one-two pokemon without any kind of limiting factor..xD

Carlissa

Yes! Then I am totally starting out with an Arceus and a Mewtwo! No one shall stop me now!

C'mon... There must be SOME kind of limiting factor. We're talking about students after all. We can't have everyone start out with fully evolved pokemon (at least out of a three stage evolution line). I mean, a newbie trainer showing up with a Dragonite and a Charizard... Whaaaaat?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

You're limited to two pokemon. Each must be First Stage (Or Baby stage)

o3o They can, however, evolve during the RP.

Xaoc

Handful of questions!

What do you expect from character sheets? How detailed would you like them to be?

How close are we following the game? Move list? Only allowed moves learn-able by game rules? Only allowed 4 moves at any given time?

Thanks.
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

Wolfy

Profiles:

Name
Pokemon (1-2 first stage for Students, 5-6 for Teachers. No legendaries. Should also match your career.):
Future Career:
Bio: (Small Bio. :P)
Ons:
Offs:
Favorite Position:
Sexual Orientation:

As for pokemon moves, your pokemon can learn any move they would naturally learn through the game, and they start off with four. However, more will need to be trained with them, but you are not limited to having only four at any given time.

Smoothtrooperette

May I suggest--  The Pokemon must make sense to your character's background? 

As in--  Rich kid might have more access to different types:  IE - Fossil Pokemon because their parents shelled out the cash for the fossil.  Someone younger might not be able to handle a stronger pokemon.  Someone that's working their way to being a nurse would have a Chansey or Audino, etc...

summoner2183

Smooth troopette has a point there...

Humbugearthquake

Hey, I was wondering, when it says Favorite Position on the character sheet, what should you put down? :P

Wolfy

Profiles updated, and Favorite Position means, of course, favorite sex position...:P xD

summoner2183

Ahhhh, oh yeah may I ask if the Pokemon we get is from the Kanto region or what? And where is this rp set in?

Xaoc

Region is a very good question.

Someplace new? Or some place old?

Wolfy

Set in Hoenn.

Your pokemon and your characters, however, can be from any region.

Smoothtrooperette

It might also be a good idea to add Sexual Orientation and the region your character is from to your profile thingy.  Region could technically fit in Bio, though-- I guess.  But SO can't, so...  Throwing that out there.

Edit:  Also, curious-- Would an ex Gym Leader/League Member be allowed?  As a teacher, of course.

NotCarrot

Am I right in assuming that "Future Career" refers to the various types of trainers that are encountered during the game, or can it be more general?

Smoothtrooperette

It -seems- like it could be of various things.  Like Professors, etc.  Instead of being like "Lass" etc trainer types.

NotCarrot

...okay, yeah. I retract the questions. I need to stop posting off the top of my head at half past one in the morning.

Xenolord

NO MORE QUESTIONS WE'RE GOING!

Name: Jiselle Dubois
Appearence: Like this, but younger looking. Use your imagination.
Pokemon: Carvannha
Future Career: Aspiring Gym Leader and Restaraunt owner.
Bio: Jiselle comes from a poor fishing family in Rustport City. Her father caught a Carvannha in his net one day, and it took a shining to the young Jiselle.
Ons: Kindness, interest in fishing, mental wit and dexterity.
Offs: Rude people, ignorant people.
Favorite Position: The Charizard (Seriously, look it up. It exists.) But more commonly, Reverse Cowgirl.
Sexual Orientation: Testing the water.

Smoothtrooperette

Name: Vanessa Schroeder

Appearence:  5' 4"  Slender. Long flowing auburn hair-- Usually pulled back into a bun;
wavy when not pulled up. Almond shaped emerald green eyes, pale skin and lips that
sit between being thin and full.  High cheekbones and a serious expression.  Some lines are
starting to show on her face; but don't detract from her beauty.  She seems strict.

Pokemon: Haxorus (7), Kingdra (12), Garchomp (20), Altaria (14), Flygon (14), Druddigon (10); Druddigon or
Garchomp tend to be the only ones out of their Pokeballs.  The Garchomp's fairly old and scarred.

Current Career: Teaching -- Specifically, Biology

Bio:  With a family running a Dragon specialized gym, it wasn't any surprise that Vanessa showed deep interest in dragon type Pokemon.  Receiving a Gible when she was very young, the girl showed promise in becoming the leader of the Gym.  Passing her tests with flying colors at the age of 18, she spent the next ten years as a rather ruthless gym leader, studying Pokemon biology on the side lines. However, she retired at the age of 28 and went into teaching due to the combination of her Garchomp's advanced age and leg wound-- and the death of her first Haxorus.

Hometown:  Opelucid City

Sexuality: Closeted Homosexual

Ons: The usual Tall, Dark and Handsome type of women-- Few and far between.  Women who can defeat her in battle. Power. Fellow Dragon Tamers and Ice Trainers catch her eye.

Offs: Loud women.  Weakness.  Bug pokemon and trainers.

Favorite Position: Strap-on doggy style with her breasts against the cold glass of her office; head jerked back by her hair. Awe yeah.

(( Lemme know if there are any problems.  Dragon pokemon are strong, yes-- But her pokemon tend to be fairly old, seeing as the youngest is at least seven years of age.  I don't mind changing Vanessa's type specialty, if you feel Dragons are too OP. ))

Frank Reshman

Name: James Freestone
Appearence:
Pokemon:  Bulbasaur (just hatched) and Eevee (2)
Future Career: Gym Teacher (crosses fingers) or Future Teacher at the Academy
Bio: Shy and on the quiet side, James tends to not stand out as much as his fellow classmates.  However, he is quick witted and is devilishly charming.  That, along with his innate ability for pokemon battles make him an all around good student and a good friend.  James is originally from Kanto.  He got his tuition payed in full through grants and scholarships, and is just excited to be in Hoenn.
Ons: Submissive women
Offs: Dominant women, nothing "out there" (Voip, snuff, etc.)
Favorite Position: Doggy Style
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Silk

Name: Fiona Sirell
Appearence:
Pokemon :
Zangoose
Ralts
Future Career:Counsellor
Bio: (Small Bio. ) Fiona has always had a great deal of difficulty expressing her opinions as a child, however she has always been a very good listener, she really enjoys listening to other peoples stories, although she could never return the favor due to her lacking ability to express herself. Because of this her and her family decided that maybe becoming a counsellor would be the best direction for her to follow as a career, but before she starts her studys to become one, she like most people her age joined the academy to become skilled pokemon trainers. She was given a Zangoose by her father to help her overcome her fear of snakes when her family wasn't around to shield her.
Ons:Being dominated, willing to experiment.
Offs: Bathroom play, gore, snakes
Favorite Position: still experimenting
Sexual Orientation: Bi curious.

Lusa

Name: Parah Green
Appearence:
Pokemon: Joltik, Sunkern
Future Career: Scientist
Bio: Parah is an intellectual girl with a thirst for all types of knowledge, and is inquisitive and friendly by nature. She can come across as a know-it-all, but is generally sweet tempered. Some would classify her as a typical nerd or bookworm. She is a hard-working student who cares a lot about her grades at the Academy. As a girl from Rustboro City, she is interested in all things science and industry. Parah has a preference for Electric and Grass types.
Ons: Rough play, being dominated, muscular/fit partners
Offs: Bathroom play
Favorite Position: Doggy Style
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, male preference