Mass Effect: The New Galaxy [EX]

Started by thebobmaster, September 21, 2014, 03:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Name || Olivia Wynter Nottingham

Gender || Female

Race || Human - she has a thing for Asari and Drell. Guess thats what happens when you grow up on an alien planet.

Occupation || Alliance Officer

Class || Vanguard

Powers || Cryro Ammo, Biotic Charge, and Nova

Weapon || Haliat Armory shotgun

Description || Olivia is a dark-skinned human. She has coco brown skin and piercing almond shaped hazel eyes. She stands at about 5 feet and 6 inches. She has a curvy, but athletic build and is known for wearing very tight fitted armor and clothes.

Notes || Olivia was a spacer, her parents both apart of the Alliance military, it was only fitting that should would take after them. She grew up on Thessia, wasn't very common for humans, but because of this she was able to gain biotic powers of her own. She studied and knew the Asari culture and history very well and was considered one of them among the Asari she interacted with. At the age of 21 she joined the ranks of the Alliance military as an Alliance officer, hoping to one day become a Commander of her own vessel. At only the ripe age of 24, she has be notably famous throughout the Alliance military as one of the best Vanguards. She prides herself in her prompt and serious personality and is always finding herself being the leader for anyone she works for.

She gets her assignments done fast and swift and doesn't let anyone hold her down. Some might say that this cold personality makes her hard to swallow, but that is fact quite the opposite. Aside from her very professional attitude, she is quite down to earth and easy to talk to.

Olivia has quite the disdain towards spectres and is often placed to work with them.

Limits || The thought of an synthetic or some alien race 'probing', 'experimenting' or 'injecting' her with anything gives her quite the nightmares. She does everything in her power to never have to deal with that when giving assignments on an undiscovered alien planet or species.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

thebobmaster

Well, that'll certainly make things interesting. The part about having disdain for Spectres, I mean. Not in a bad way, though. I like it.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

la dame en noir

There's a reason she doesn't like them. She's not quick to judge, but she doesn't necessarily try to hide it either.
A&A | FxF |

eBadger

Poor Sera'Zarda, she's not going to get any respect at all! 

Tweaked Suzie: replaced Tech Shield with Combat Drone and added Limits. 

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

eBadger

Quote from: NubianPrincess on September 22, 2014, 10:12:54 AM
No respect?

You've got a 'great disdain toward spectres' and my character is rather outspoken against Big Brother :)

la dame en noir

Quote from: eBadger on September 22, 2014, 10:49:00 AM
You've got a 'great disdain toward spectres' and my character is rather outspoken against Big Brother :)
Oh! I see what you mean lol
A&A | FxF |

thebobmaster

Should make for an interesting team! And I got those changes updated on the character page, badger.

Landshark

Hmm looking like Close combat is going to be pretty well handled. My Batarian idea wouldnt be much for rounding out a group.
Quick question:
Are you counting things like Veteran and Fitness as abilities or is that left to backgrounds and the like?

Thinking Turian Soldier with Marksman, Concussive shot(or) Fitness and proximity mines(or) veteran. Build him as a sniper with the Javelin and Cerb Harrier.

thebobmaster

Passive abilities would be left for backgrounds.

Interdiction of words

i will be joining, give me a bit of time to make my character
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

thebobmaster

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

eBadger

*Sends the staff to mop that up for you*

johnnyboyboy

*Bathes in creativity juices* Going to make an asari.
Just some quotes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

"As time goes on, and our paths continue to unfold  though I do not know what will happen, whether we  continue together through life, all that I ask of you is that you remember me."
On/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205898.0

Interdiction of words

Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

la dame en noir

We have quite a few women don't we? I think I might need to make myself a Drell if we don't get any males in here lol
A&A | FxF |

Interdiction of words

I am going to be a man; just salarian

thebobmaster

This is looking like a varied group. That's always good.

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

eBadger

Meh...I found the Drell to be one of the least interesting races. 

More Hanar. 

Interdiction of words

la dame en noir

Krogan's are the shit and I like the Drell, I wish there were more on them and the Hanar freak me out.
A&A | FxF |

Interdiction of words

If anything the Salarians are the powerful race

eBadger