Conjured Hearts - The SORORITY side ~ Full

Started by SpiralSpider, July 18, 2012, 08:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

That's what she said~

Also he won't see the big deal about being naked... so look out girls. >_>

Lumasan

Also I should have mentioned this earlier for some clarifications from Chaznia, but when do you want summons to post profiles? When all the female slots are taken? Orrrrrr what?
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Inari

Probably would be wise if we waited to avoid the mess we had last time...

Lumasan

I would have thought so as well, but the first post elludes to it but doesn't outright say it? Does that make sense? I'm assuming its just females right now because only the girls places are listed.

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Inari

Yeah. :3

Well I'm not gonna choose or anything until all slots are taken.

LeSane

Neither am I am I just getting the process over with.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Lumasan

But I think the whole point might have been, seeing the addition of ideal lover thing in personality, that summons are going to be made to tailor fit the girls. :|

LeSane

Then should I just remove the interests so it can be made correctly when the time comes?
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Lumasan

Not sure on that? I'd wait until Chaznia comes on and replies... I have to sleeeep.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Lumasan on July 19, 2012, 05:19:32 AM
But I think the whole point might have been, seeing the addition of ideal lover thing in personality, that summons are going to be made to tailor fit the girls. :|

THIS! ^

So, when anyone posts a summon profile, please state who you have specifically created to play them against.

If you create a character and then wait until all the girls are made, I'm afraid you kind of miss the point.

Each summon is made to be the (near) ideal match for a specific girl.

So, I'll have to ask everyone who's posted a summon so far to look at the three girl profiles and either make someone to match one of them or wait until a new sorority girl comes along who happens to catch your eye, and then make up a summon just for her.

Sorry for the trouble - but after the pairing issues we had before, I thought this was the best way to go about things and it is listed in the first post.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Inari

Fair enough. I'll take Calder down. At least he is archived. So not a total waste. :P

Still... I wanna be summoned last. >_>

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Starcry on July 19, 2012, 02:01:53 PM
Fair enough. I'll take Calder down. At least he is archived. So not a total waste. :P

Still... I wanna be summoned last. >_>

Why is that, anyway?

Inari

Unless something more powerful than a ice dragon comes along... I figured it would make for lols. >_>

SpiralSpider

XD I see...

Well, I imagine the last summon will be reserved for either Charlie or Lee, just so you're aware of that.

Inari

Not sure if you took a look at his profile before I archived it, but whenever you summon him... he'll appear nude and not see what the big deal is. :P

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Starcry on July 19, 2012, 02:24:05 PM
Not sure if you took a look at his profile before I archived it, but whenever you summon him... he'll appear nude and not see what the big deal is. :P

XD Hurray! Naked dragon boy running around...

MzHyde

Quote from: Chaznia on July 19, 2012, 01:58:25 PM
THIS! ^

So, when anyone posts a summon profile, please state who you have specifically created to play them against.

If you create a character and then wait until all the girls are made, I'm afraid you kind of miss the point.

Each summon is made to be the (near) ideal match for a specific girl.

So, I'll have to ask everyone who's posted a summon so far to look at the three girl profiles and either make someone to match one of them or wait until a new sorority girl comes along who happens to catch your eye, and then make up a summon just for her.

Sorry for the trouble - but after the pairing issues we had before, I thought this was the best way to go about things and it is listed in the first post.

That's why I didn't create any profiles. Just seeing if anyone finds them appealing, visually. I can structure the characters when someone comes along who's interested. It would be kind of a waste to pick out a girl, structure a profile and character around her, finish it, then have her go "..Hmm... nahh!" or something. So I kind of want a starting point, so to speak.

Inari

Quote from: Chaznia on July 19, 2012, 02:31:44 PM
XD Hurray! Naked dragon boy running around...
Basically how he sees it is this: He is naked in his dragon form, so what's the big deal about being naked when he is human? XD

Also Scar - Do what I have done; archive your character in your o/o thread. Then you can bring him out for another rp. :)

SpiralSpider

Quote from: MzHyde on July 19, 2012, 02:34:32 PM
That's why I didn't create any profiles. Just seeing if anyone finds them appealing, visually. I can structure the characters when someone comes along who's interested. It would be kind of a waste to pick out a girl, structure a profile and character around her, finish it, then have her go "..Hmm... nahh!" or something. So I kind of want a starting point, so to speak.

Yeah, I could tell you were just testing the waters.

What I can tell you is this: Lumasan is kind of into furries, so she might like Tora. Your half-Minotaur might appeal to MoonRose, but she does not like anthropomorphic characters - with the exception of kemonomimi. Since the minotaur isn't too over the top in the furry department, that might work out for Miyu. You'll have to talk to her about it, though.

MzHyde

Yeah, we'll see what the reaction is. If there's no interest, no big deal.  ;D

LeSane

Removed mine for now to wait for the spots to fill up. I saved it elsewhere though so I can get back to it quickly.

Lumasan

Quote from: Chaznia on July 19, 2012, 02:49:27 PM
Yeah, I could tell you were just testing the waters.

What I can tell you is this: Lumasan is kind of into furries, so she might like Tora. Your half-Minotaur might appeal to MoonRose, but she does not like anthropomorphic characters - with the exception of kemonomimi. Since the minotaur isn't too over the top in the furry department, that might work out for Miyu. You'll have to talk to her about it, though.

Actually I am a furry and a fan of minotaurs. I don't mind anthro's in the slightest but I'm not sure if Lee would. :/

SpiralSpider

Is this proposed for Lumasan? Or for MoonRose? O.o

Because as far as I know, Lee's perfect match would be a male.

MzHyde

Okay. Well, I guess I've got no luck here. Best of luck with your game Chaz.