Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randall Flagg

Dear Batman,

I saw those nasty things you did with The Boy Wonder...

We're done.

No, no. It's not me. It's you.

Randall.

auroraChloe

Dearest Randall,

we both know that is not tarnish on your suit of armor. 
i cannot be with a man who is unable - or unwilling - to buff away the evidence.

simply,

chloe

a/a 8/21/17

beanhollow

My sweet sweet AuroraChloe...

You were the love of my life. I wanted to spend my whole life with you, but something has come up. I letter has come for me and I must leave immediately for a secret mission. I'm sorry I couldn't see you in person to tell you this but my plane is scheduled to fly out in three hours. Maybe when the world is safe again we can be together.

Loky

Dear beanhollow,

I'm deeply sorry but I'm forced to break up with you. I know we had our fight last few months, and I think it would be best if we part ways. It is difficult to rekindle the flames we once had, now that all the flames we are exchanging isn't in the bedroom but in words.

Best Wishes,
Loky

Moraline

I tried to make it work but it's just not happening. You're all pew pew headshot and I'm all stabby stabby assassin. We just have different play styles. There's no way our relationship can last. Good luck on your clan interview next week. By the way, I'm keeping the console. Laterz.

Randall Flagg

Ahhhh Moraline,

What can I say but you never bring a knife to a gunfight, love.

I mean, really who does that? Stabby stabby.

Catch ya later sweets,
Randy

PS
I'm cancelling my cable subscriptions - you'll have to get yer own

Belle33

Dear Randy,

I'm not digging the Moraline tattoo on your chest.  You said you were getting rid of it!!!  Something tells me you aren't over her - so, let's just call this what it is - OVER.

(No longer) Yours,
Belle

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Randall Flagg

Belle, my lovely Belle,

I was digging the whole thing. I mean the long talks, the cuddle time, the rampant sex. It was great.
Right up until you invited me to the beach house. When I showed up and your husband was there trying to bugger me...

I just... Yeah.

I know they say don't knock it 'til you tried it and all that, but a little warning would have been nice.

Keep the stuff I bought ya. I mean you can't return a chia pet anyway, right?

~Randall.

Belle33

Randall,

You're obsessed with Jeffrey.  I feel like you're choosing him over me.  Not cool. 

Goodbye,
Belle

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

cptBacon

Belle,

We had fun, you became overly attached, I have to move on.

No hard feelings,

cptBacon
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Bruja

Capt Bacon,

I really like to lick you. But that is part of the problem, I am constantly finding bacon grease stains on everything. And well..you are ruining my good shirts..all the time. Sorry.....good luck.

Rapt

Deamonbane

Just too damn hot... fuck this, I ain't breaking up with you...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Autumn52

Deamonbane I wish we could stay together forever but I just don't think it is working out. Your stamina is......just to much for me. I enjoy long lovemaking sessions like anyone else but I sometimes like a quickie and well while you pleasure me for hours and hours I just need some rest now. Please forgive me and call me for a quickie anytime.

Bye now.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Loky

Dear Xandi,

I'm bitterly, bitterly disappointed it has to end like this, with nothing more than a few hundred word message. You have meant so much, yet I need to end it, abruptly to say at least. We had good time, however, I need to move on, to evolve. Unfortunately your behaviour is becoming a bit of a problem, but don't worry, you'll find someone else.

Best wishes,
Loky

inflatetress

Dear Loki,

I caught you looking up another girl's....well....I got you to do that to me!!  And don't even try using that "I'm a robot" thing again...it's over.

P.S.  A brunette...really?

Powering down,
Inflatetress

ArtemisHighmore

Look.... I feel like I just don't even know who you are...so I am going to have to call things off. My apologies.

Bruja

Artemis my love,
    I just can't do it anymore...the flowing dark locks, the broad muscular chest, the rather sizable....sword...It is so overwhelming. I struggle to keep up and the women...oh by the gods how they fall at your feet. It is too much for me, the green eyed monster takes over every time! I am sorry my darling...

Good luck on finding the perfect fainting damsel to your hero,

Rapt

Dasheva Blackheart

Remember that trip to the tattoo shop? I got the black heart painted onto my back. The whole time I was wondering why I was going through with all that pain. You told me to suck it up. You pushed me to finish what I started. I looked at the markings on your body. That white tank top did nothing to hide your art from me. That is a day I'll always remember. It was my favorite time with you.

Rapt, my love . . . There isn't an easy way to put this. Simply because I care so much for you. I feel we click in many ways. But I'm packing up my things. I'm leaving the state and I don't know if I will ever be back. I wish I could take you with me, really I do. But before you, all I had was the lone, endless nights of painting and drawing. Dancing and writing. Cooking and singing. I'll always be a slave to art. So, because I can't put you first- I think its best if we part ways.

LordHarketh193

Dasheva BlackHeart,

I remember all those times we took the dogs out to the zoo, the park and the nature reserve.
But that day you looked at another made me think.

I guess you never thought I'd find the evidence of your betrayal.
I have and now its time to walk all over you.

I wash my hands of you Siren of Death and broken hearts,

Rest with your slippery snake kind,

Harketh

Autumn52

Oh my dearest Lord, I have to leave you because your glory is just to much to stand next to.
When I have grown in self worth I will still not be worthy of you.

Please call me for a quickie anytime but our relationship has to end so that I can find the slob
I'm suppose to be with. Thanks and see ya.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Haven

Dear Xandi:

I can no longer give my heart and soul to a redhead.  I wish you all the best.

All my love,

Haven

P.S.  I need my Emma Stone poster back now.

LordHarketh193

Haven,

your name tells lies as such you do too.
You've betrayed me and now i betray you.

Its over, go too the other you love.

I'm sorry but i'm all done.

Harketh.

FigTree

Lord Harketh,
I love you more than words...but I love justice more than you. And as much as I want to enjoy being your Lady, this feudal system is futile. I have to believe in a world where the serfs can make their own choices, where people like us don't own it all. And if I believe it, I have to work for it, and I know I can't go against everything you believe under your roof. I'll see you on the battlefield, my love.
Fondly,
Mess
.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
Ons/Offs and Image Inspirations
Current Requests Here
A/As Storytelling

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

cptBacon

My Dear Mess,

The stars have failed to align at the right time, so I'm afraid our love cannot be. You will always have a place in my heart and a notch on my bedpost.

Love,
Your one and only cptBacon
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

TaintedAndDelish

Dear CptBacon,

My ass is an utter and complete wreck. I can barely walk. Its so bruised and swollen, that when I take my shorts off, I look like a freaking mandrill. I can't live like this any more. I'm sorry, we're through.