Recruiting for succubus!

Started by Sephiriel, July 23, 2012, 02:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

*Slips off to get lost in tumblr while waiting for the arrival of our glorious GM*

ReanimateMagnus

*waves and is distracted by bubby's chest* Hi.

Countdown0

Ooookay...

SO, I just did a count. We have 11 unique characters in this thread. Then I'm assuming Jane would contribute a 12th character.

Problem. There are only 4 confirmed female characters, and I'll assume that Jame willn be playing the "Queen," giving us 5.

To balance things out, we need 2 more female characters. Assuming no more male characters get added O.o
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Sephiriel

Your *glorious* GM has just recovered from the shock (3 pages in one day, you guys really go well together..every GM's dream)
First and foremost, welcome, welcome! My Queen shall have the pleasure of seeing your lovely characters working hard to please her (some less, others more >:] ) so everyone's accepted at this point and the character submissions are closed for MALE CHARACTERS starting from today. I have one more female character interest in my PM (she has a very lovely idea too) and if Kitty is really interested in making another female character - no problem. Besides, I'm not seeing the Queen settling for just one character, she's too greedy.   

Here is the link to the OOC and please start there by posting your character sheets once more (now is the time to make the last changes if you have any) and this form right here:

Ons:
Offs:

Give points from 1 to 5 (1=absolutely not, 5 =hell yeah) and one or both of the attributes (DOING IT TO OTHERS/ BEING COMEPELLED TO) for the following:

Domestic servitude or (non)consensual slavery
    Enforced chastity of the submissive
    Erotic humiliation
    Sexual slavery
    Verbal humiliation
    Fetishes, such as foot/shoe/boot worship, uniforms, smoking (FEEL FREE TO ADD HERE)
    Cross-dressing
    Whipping
    Corporal Punishment
    Trampling
    Feminization
    Bondage (sexual)
    Public humiliation

Click here

If you guys have any ideas regarding anything feel free to share. We'll talk some more on the OOC after everyone places their character sheets there.

JadenMystic

Not to sound like an idiot, but can someone explain the numbers thing we're supposed to add to our character  sheet? I don't get it. If I'd known there was a numbers thing making this a system game, I wouldn't've joined. I don't understand them.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

ReanimateMagnus

It's not a system it's just your rating from 0-5 if you prefer one of those on/offs

KnowThySire

Quote from: JadenMystic on July 29, 2012, 10:40:00 AM
Not to sound like an idiot, but can someone explain the numbers thing we're supposed to add to our character  sheet? I don't get it. If I'd known there was a numbers thing making this a system game, I wouldn't've joined. I don't understand them.

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 29, 2012, 10:46:14 AM
It's not a system it's just your rating from 0-5 if you prefer one of those on/offs

i.e. If you like sexual slavery being done to you, you give it a 5, and if you like doing to others, but not as much, give it a 3 or a 4 or something.
There can only be one king.

ReanimateMagnus

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on July 29, 2012, 10:56:25 AM
i.e. If you like sexual slavery being done to you, you give it a 5, and if you like doing to others, but not as much, give it a 3 or a 4 or something.

He said it better. :D

JadenMystic

Ok...... do we have to do that and add it? I'm on a cell and I know I can't add that to what I already have posted in OOC  I kept losing some of what I posted anyways.

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

ReanimateMagnus

I'd say wait till you get home and modify it then.

Sephiriel

Quote from: JadenMystic on July 29, 2012, 12:05:39 PM
Ok...... do we have to do that and add it? I'm on a cell and I know I can't add that to what I already have posted in OOC  I kept losing some of what I posted anyways.

You can add it later Jaden :) Is necessary so others know what to expect...what you like and don't like. Order and discipline people! *winks*

JadenMystic

I can't. Computer is in the shop. All I have to use is the cell. And I still see no point in the number thing.

TheHangedOne

Jaden, have you ever rated something? Or have you ever seen a rating like "four out of five stars"? It's like that. And it's to give an idea to others about what sort of scenes you are comfortable playing in, and which scenes you would specifically like to see enacted.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

Just woke up. Let me get some coffee and I'll switch over my char.

JadenMystic

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 29, 2012, 12:14:54 PM
Jaden, have you ever rated something? Or have you ever seen a rating like "four out of five stars"? It's like that. And it's to give an idea to others about what sort of scenes you are comfortable playing in, and which scenes you would specifically like to see enacted.

No, I've never rated anything. Yes, I've seen a rating like "four out of five stars". I've always shrugged my shoulders at them thinking ok... whatev and gone on. Sorry I'm making this difficult...I don't mean to be. I just don't see the point. You know? We have an o/o page. That should suffice enough.

ReanimateMagnus

Quote from: JadenMystic on July 29, 2012, 12:28:36 PM
No, I've never rated anything. Yes, I've seen a rating like "four out of five stars". I've always shrugged my shoulders at them thinking ok... whatev and gone on. Sorry I'm making this difficult...I don't mean to be. I just don't see the point. You know? We have an o/o page. That should suffice enough.

She's got a point.

I think it's there so you don't have to load a new page.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 29, 2012, 12:34:26 PM
She's got a point.

I think it's there so you don't have to load a new page.

Yeah. For me, it's just easier to open the one thread, and be able to see everything at a glance, rather than having to go and check who plays which character again, then finding their O/O's, and then going there, and reading it all. For me, it makes sense, as a matter of simplification.
Check out my poet tree!

KnowThySire

Yes, like the man hung by a rope said, it's just to give us, your partners, an idea of your preferences in a simpler form rather than reading all someone's O/O page. I myself don't have one because I was too lazy to make it, so this was easier for me than making an entirely new thread for it. However, if it's the system of it you're not getting, I can happily explain it for you. Or if you don't want to go through the trouble since you're on a phone, I'm sure Jane can wait til you get your computer back for it.

@Bubby: *takes a pot of coffee that just happened to already be made, and pours a cup for Bubby, handing it to her*

Morning sunshine.

JadenMystic

To me  the numbers are more complicated...

ReanimateMagnus

I'm a math person so I love numbers. :D

KnowThySire

Okay, well, maybe this'll help.

The scale is 1-5, 5 being the highest in that you really like something, and 1 being the lowest and that you hate whatever the topic is. If you're unsure of which side to lean to, pick a number between the scale of 1-5.

I think what could be confusing you is for the two sets of numbers. One side is supposed to be for how you feel about things being done to you, while the other is how you feel about doing them to others. I'll give an example:

For "Enforced chastity of the submissive" I put 2/4, meaning that I don't like it to be forced upon me because I'm a perv who desires sex almost every second of every day so I gave it a 2 because chastity is like torture for me, but, when it comes to performing it on a girl, I gave it a 4 because I find it fun to starve a female of her desires 'til she begs for it. *is a sick hypocritical bastard*

Is it a little easier to understand now?

TheHangedOne

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 29, 2012, 12:43:21 PM
So am I. Most people might look at the world, and see colors, or words, or hear sounds... me, I see numbers. Numbers everywhere.
Check out my poet tree!

JadenMystic

Just stop with the numbers, please? I'm not going to pay attention to them anyway, and all this talk is doing is frustrating me more. I'll be reading o/o's because that's what I understand.

KnowThySire

JadenMystic

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 29, 2012, 12:43:21 PM

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 29, 2012, 12:50:43 PM
So am I. Most people might look at the world, and see colors, or words, or hear sounds... me, I see numbers. Numbers everywhere.
My 13 year old autistic son loves numbers, and I'm sure he could figure it out. He's like my dad. My dad taught math until he retired. I couldn't stand it. Confused me too much. I'm a colors/ words/ sounds person like my autistic 10 year old daughter that sings from the time she gets up in the morning to the time she goes to bed.