So you like Mutts? [Master/Pet themes, plus prompts inside!]

Started by Mutt, November 10, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutt

Hello! You can call me Mutt. I'm addicted to World of Warcraft and watching stupid videos on youtube. I really like to read cheesy paranormal romance books and fantasy books. I like story-driven roleplays and I like BDSM driven roleplays. I've been dying for a good mix of both!

I've been roleplaying for around 15yrs now but I haven't gotten anything serious in such a long time. Either my partners fall off the face of the earth or they just don't reply in the planning stage. I'm itching for something really good, long-lasting, and detailed! Hopefully looking for people to stay past the planning phase. I promise I'm very good at helping to plan.

Please:
>Be literate, paragraphs only, I usually match my partner's length
>I will do mxm or mxf, no experience with fxf
>Will require planning from you as well! I will not do all the work
>I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord, my contact is at the bottom of the post
>Be over 18
>I prefer either pms onsite, but will do forums
>I'm ditch friendly, but please just let me know
>Decent grammar and punctuation, I'm not perfect and I don't expect you to be!
>I have a f-list with things on it, just ask for it!
>If there's a response I can't respond to, I simply won't, sorry!
>I play submissive characters, only, sorry
>Please read my example post to see if you like my writing (I'm a bit tired of starting roleplays to people not liking the way I type, it's exhausting)
>Please keep in mind I take a little bit between posts to type, I like to make sure my posts are to my liking, if you don't like waiting 30mins-1hr between posts sometimes, please don't message me
>Since I've been asked a bit, no bestiality of any kind. While I do like playing werewolves, if there is anything dirty going on, it will be in human form only

The favs:
Italicized is my preferred role. Bold is what I'm really wanting.

Pairings/Themes:
>WerewolfxHunter
>General Fantasy
>Medival Fantasy
>Alpha/Omega verse
>Darker Fantasy - meaning more of an "evil" vibe ya'know?
>Medival/period pieces
>DragonxHuman
>KidnapperxKidnapped
>MonsterxHunter
>Dragons
>Shapeshifters/government experiments
Name some things too! I'd be happy to try most anything out!

Fandoms:

>Shana Abe's Smoke Thief world

>Melissa Caruso's Tethered Mage world (can explain the basis for this, pretty simple concept)

>World of Warcraft

>Eragon series

>Some animes (ask and I'll let you know, I'm drawing a hard blank rn lol)

Prompts:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I'm really craving a master/pet kind of relationship(I play sub/pet only), but I'm also open to platonic or "love as it happens" kind of scenario.

• The Hunters Pet:
  • Everyone knows a hunter's best weapon is a silver gun and traps, right? But what if you could have your own hunting dog, the perfect breed to hunt werewolves? And what if that dog was another werewolf? Think of all the easy hunts.

• Blood Feuds:
  • What better a creature to keep a creature of the night company than a werewolf? It's almost perfect: can enjoy walks at night, your own food supply, guard animal, hired muscle, and whatever else! Only downside: misbehavior, bites, fur everywhere, may or may not be house trained.

• Inside Job:
  • In order to be a licensed monster hunter, one must apply for, get approved, study, and test through the Kettle Monster Hunting Academy. Getting admitted is rough and to stay inside the school is even rougher. The grounds are dangerous with tamed monsters wandering to eat any trespassers and rule breakers. Un-tamed monsters were kept for training purposes. If you're good, you'll have an easy life. If you're bad, you'll probably die. Sounds fun right?
    (Was thinking of a monster secret infiltration into the school to learn tips and tricks in able to kill the hunters. Queue in all sorts of things.)

• Auctions:
  • Kind of generic without much of a flare right now, but I'm thinking of a slave auction type of deal. Can set it up in a number of ways, supernatural or not.

• Government Project:
  • What I was thinking was some top-secret project to create supernatural beings through testing; creating shapeshifters, telekinesis. creating monster in general ect, but in order to get subjects, it's branded as some sort of study. Something mundane such as a sleep study, a drug study, ect, with a monetary reward to garner the necessary bodies. Simple contracts and NDAs would be signed to make it appear legit, but there would be some secret clauses in the writing that labels you "property" of the government. And there the fun begins.
    (I'm more interested in playing the subject than the doctors, but I will double as a doctor to make things go smoother. Will not play the only scientist here.)
Writing Sample

• The sun hadn't even come up yet and Rachel was wide awake. Fully dressed in her FBI gear, her badge a shiny twinkle in her dim kitchen. The brunette was looking over various documents in front of her, a half-empty coffee cup sitting off to her right. If she was being honest with herself, she probably didn't sleep even thirty minutes since the call came in last night. Her squad was being moved to NYC for the time being. Apparently, the local police needed all the help they could get with a serial killer that had been on the loose for a while. It was a minor distraction from all the drug busts and cases that she had been dealing with as of late. If she had to see the word "cocaine" one more time she was going to lose it. She was being sent alone ahead of time to start to wrap up the case and let the people of New York rest easy again.

Her phone's loud ring-tone brought her head up from the folder of papers on the table. The screen read "CORY". Pressing the answer button, Rachel greeted her boss, "It's that time already, huh?" "And good morning to you too, Rach. Have you slept at all last night?" Came the older mans' reply. "I've been too busy reviewing all the paperwork again. You know I like to come prepared. Plus, I haven't had this much excitement since we caught the Drowner," Her reply came easily with a chuckle. "Don't work yourself too ragged now, not until Dawn and Sean arrive. The hotel room has been already secured, paid for, and prepared ahead of time. The police precinct knows you'll be arriving this morning so you shouldn't have any issues. Drop me a call when you get settled in. And do try to work with them, all right?" Cory spoke more like a father to his agents than a boss, which both annoyed and endeared Rachel. "I'm about to head out the door now, actually. I'll drop you a line when I can." Not giving him any more time to lecture, she hit the end call button and shoved the phone in her back pocket.

Sighing, she shoved the papers back in the folder, grabbed a jacket, her keys, and headed out the door. Her parents gratefully agreed to watch over her little town-home and her one-year-old tabby cat. She hated to leave her little baby behind, but car trips and hotels were not a cats best friend. Getting in her blue ford focus, Rachel did a double check in the mirror. Hazel eyes stared back at her, her freckles coming in more and more as spring rolled in. With her hair done and fixed as she liked, she backed out of her driveway and headed to the short trip to the town over.

A small three and a half drive later, and Rachel pulled into the Big Apple from the highway. Her GPS indicated that it was just another twenty minutes until she got to her destination. Her plan was to meet up with the local police, get the information she needed, establish a support connection and grab a bite to eat. Coffee on an empty stomach usually didn't sit all that well. Twenty minutes later she pulled into the visitors parking lot, shutting the door to her car and walking up to the front doors. She showed her badge, went through the metal detectors and made her way to the front desk, explaining who she was, asking who it was she needed to speak to.
Going to add more as I think of them. Feel free to let me know of any ideas, adding to the idea, or if you have anything else in mind!
Also looking for a Fallout: New Vegas Legion kind of thing.
My F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/valery%20wynn/

Mutt

Added a prompt.

Just one, sadly, but it's progress!

Mutt

Added another prompt and something I'm craving.

Mutt

Giving this a new years bump!

Still looking for partners! Open to any ideas.

Mutt

Just returned from a move and some medical things ready to go! If you were interested in me before, feel free to send me another message, I'm rearing to go.

I'm having a craving for werewolves, vampires, and shape-shifting!
BDSM, master/pet is always craved.

Mutt

Mutt

Have an idea for a science experiment, can be heavy bdsm ect or platonic.

PM for details?

Mutt

Added my government project basis idea!

Mutt

Mutt

June bump!

Looking to start some sort of other-world action roleplay! hmu, looking for a strong dom

Mutt

Slave prompt below.

The first thing that he noticed was the bright lights shining down on him. There was the urge to block out the rays was overwhelming, but he seemed unable to move his arms. He felt lethargic, his head lulling on his side, eyes struggling to open and stay open. His clouded mind tried to recall what had happened to him in the past few hours, but all he could think of was the nightclub he and a few friends went to. They were drinking, partying, otherwise having a good time. He didn't think he left any of his drinks unattended, though there was a time when the squad broke away for dancing. There was no one at the table watching their untouched beverages.
The next sense that came back was his hearing. There were a hustle and bustle from wherever he was. Various conversations swirled around him, though he couldn't seem to pinpoint any of the words being spoken around him. There was laughter, too, it was mainly masculine with an undercurrent of feminine tones. Was he put up on some kind of comedy stage? Was this a prank by his mates. A small smile appeared on his face as he latched onto that thought, it brought him comfort to any alternative. It wasn't until hands began to grip his chin and turn his head around did the murk in his mind start to clear up.

His eyes snapped open and he found himself face to face with a man with high cheekbones, green eyes, and pale white skin. Sucking in a breath, he tried to inch away from the figure, only to find steel bars behind him. It was then he realized he was inside a cage. A low keening sound came from him and the man laughed, letting go of his chin and moving away from his cage. There was more laughter from the others around him as they moved away from his space. Looking around, he could see cages to his left and to his right, all with others sitting inside them. Their hands were similarly tied behind their backs. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to those that had been captured: men, women, black, white, all seemed to be found here. He could that there were plaques in front of each of them, but he couldn't read any of them.

The room he was in seemed to be a hallway that stretched on for some time. There were fancy lightings on the ceilings that looked out of the 1800s. The carpet looked lush, well groomed, and was a rather appealing shade of sandy brown. The walls were painted a soft blue with a white crown molding when it met the ceiling. It looked like some sort of fancy, a well-kept mansion and not some run down dungeon that he was expecting to be in. All the people milling around and chatting were dressed in expensive looking suits or big, ornate dresses. They were all decked out in various amounts of jewelry and baubles, really giving them the Victorian look. Whoever these people were, they certainly had money to burn and to show.

There were rumors of "slave actions" in the city and the police had lazily investigated the claims for a victim that had escaped. She was just a teenager, though, with home issues and she was ruled as a runaway who regretted her actions. But now he was a believer, and his hope had started to dwindle.