🐉boys & beasties: a masterthread [ m/m ] UPDATED aug 13

Started by kodiaku, January 28, 2017, 03:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kodiaku

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!
please don't post here! ♪

hey, you made it! i'm kodi. welcome to my roleplay masterthread :)
i primarily play m/m pairings, including masculine-identifying, trans, nonbinary and gender-fluid folks.
i'm also really into monsters, the supernatural, aliens, and all that otherworldly goodness.
if any of that sounds like your kinda thing, great! let's have some fun! ;)

[ all full! not taking any more stories atm ]
majority weekend replies ❤
Plots&Characters (aug 13) | A&As (mar 1)
┐(´⏑`)┌

kodiaku

what to expect from me, and what i'm looking for
  personal tidbits

➝ my name's kodi!
➝ my pronouns are she/her or they/them
➝ i'm a 35-year-old egg
➝ aromantic pansexual
➝ roleplayer for nearly 20 years (ouch)
➝ aspiring author (working on a sapphic fantasy/sci-fi novel)

on writing

➝ check out my previous posts for examples of my writing style
➝ i play m/m games almost exclusively
➝ i will happily play any position under the sun~
➝ doesn't matter what you identify as, only if our brains mesh well
➝ i play primarily one-on-one games
➝ i'm a slow writer, be patient :)
➝ please don't bump our thread or poke me to reply - i'll get to it, or tell you when i've hit a creative wall
➝ i don't play over discord, google docs or email; forum posts only
➝ for me, its always quality over quantity!
➝ i love to chat and brainstorm our story over pms :>
➝ my partners need to contribute to the story - please don't make me carry the whole plot!

questions? don't be shy! feel free to pm me :)
┐(´⏑`)┌

kodiaku

the yes pleases and no thank yous

general roleplay

➝ plot-heavy stories
➝ slow-burn
➝ character/relationship development
➝ humor
➝ conflict and drama
➝ spontaneity
➝ sexual tension

between the sheets

➝ extensive foreplay / teasing & edging
➝ romantic love-making
➝ rough sex / dirty talk
➝ praise kink
➝ hand-jobs / frotting
➝ spanking
➝ sex in public / thrill of getting caught
➝ light to moderate bondage
➝ age gaps
➝ height / size difference
➝ double penetration / multiple partners
➝ fellatio / rimming / fingering
➝ dub-con / non-con / coercion
➝ aftercare
➝ pregnancy / male pregnancy
➝ omegaverse
➝ furry on human / monster on human
➝ knotting
➝ excessive cum / mild cum inflation
➝ monsters & sentient non-humans
➝ oviposition
➝ mouth play / soft vore (no character death)
➝ somnophilia
➝ daddy kink

general roleplay

➝ power-playing / god-moding
➝ excessively dimwitted, naive, childlike and/or doormat-type characters
➝ racist and/or sexist characters intended to be the love interest for mine
➝ partner's refusal to communicate with me
➝ main character death

between the sheets

➝ underage / shota
➝ toilet play (watersports, scat, diapers, etc.)
➝ sexualized gore
➝ gratuitous torture / extreme violence
➝ fisting
➝ bestiality
➝ vomit

if you have questions or want to discuss something i have here, feel free to message me :)
┐(´⏑`)┌

kodiaku

i only play in a few fandoms, and (mostly) ocs - most interested in the bolded pairings!

pokemon OCs only - trainer x trainer, trainer x gijinka, trainer x sentient/speaking pokemon
digimon  OCs only - tamer x tamer, tamer x partner digimon
dragon's dogma / dragon's dogma 2  OCs only - arisen x pawn, arisen x sentient monster (chimera, gryphon, etc.)
zelda: breath of the wild / tears of the kingdom  link x sidon, link x ganondorf, oc hylian x zora, link/oc hylian x lynel, oc hylian x rito, oc male gerudo x oc hylian, link/oc hylian x bokoblin/moblin/lizalfos
fallout  OCs only - vault dweller/human x sentient deathclaw, vault dweller/human x super mutant, vault dweller/human x bandit, vault dweller/human x robot (mr handy, assaultron), vault dweller/human x synth (early or advanced models)
elder scrolls oblivion / skyrim  OCs only
the last of us  OCs only
red dead redemption 2  OCs only
trigun stampede vash x knives, vash x wolfwood, vash x roberto

a collection of random ideas for plots in need of some serious development

➝ royalty - arranged marriage
➝ vampire hunter is captured and turned by a young, inexperienced vampire
➝ immortal/demigod is cursed to be mortal and must learn how to live as a "human" with no knowledge of mortal day-to-days
➝ summer camp - camp counselors/volunteers must conceal relationship from campers
➝ summer camp - something lives in the lake by camp. monster x human / merman? serpent monster? crocodile monster?
➝ curse collector takes curses and hexes from people for a fee
➝ son of wealthy family spends a season at their summer home with live-in housekeeper - pseudo-historical/period piece?
➝ "borrowers"-esque mythological tiny people move into a witch/wizard's home
➝ merman/sea monster working in disguise on a cruise ship
➝ human falls asleep/unconscious in old temple, spirited away to an alternate world inhabited by monsters where he is mistaken to be an offering to the once-worshiped demigod who resides there
➝ cryogenically frozen person wakes up in a post-apocalyptic world
➝ character attempts to summon a demon but mistranslates and summons a lesser hell-monster instead (thinking an imp?), character is forced into a contract of servitude
➝ something about a mimic monster - could be in other furniture or item: wardrobe, bag, sword? etc
➝ scifi-futuristic - human sold into black market, purchased as a "pet" by an alien species

all the boys and their respective plots, ripe for the picking

"Fear No Darkness"
historical fiction or fantasy, pirates, abduction, enemies to lovers, slow burn

Alder "Peregrine" Fisk the Pirate Captain, Age 29
appearance
Long, wavy russet hair bleached by the sun, usually pulled up and out of his face, Peregrine's skin is also bronzed by an extensive amount of time spent outdoors. His eyes are a striking olive that give his features an vaguely otherworldly look, made all the more dramatic by an old, gnarled scar that stretches from just beneath his left eye to his ear. He has several more such scars littering his body, muscles taught and defined from a life of hard labor and difficulty. He's nearly the tallest of all his men, making him easy to spot in a crowd, if his penchant for wearing a ridiculous amount of piercings and jewelry didn't catch one's attention first.

personality
While Peregrine might enjoy a couple bawdy shanties and a few rowdy drinks with his men from time to time, he didn't become Captain by way of friendliness. His charming smile flutters the heart of many a maiden, but Peregrine has an infamously fiery temper with no intention of bottling any of it away. Not only can he be deadly in a fight but he's known to have a frightening cruel streak, which certainly lends itself to his success as a pirate for nearing ten years, four of which has known him as Captain. He is bullheaded and impulsive, impatient and sometimes childish, but also observant, fiercely loyal, and idealistic.

plot
When a deadly disease begins to infect the crew of The Blind Siren, Captain Peregrine makes a desperate attempt to seize a passing merchant's ship in search of medicine. YC, an apprentice physician, is quickly found out and abducted onto the pirate's ship with Peregrine's promise to return him to whatever port he likes once he treats the crew and dispels the disease. However, Peregrine takes a liking to the new doctor and instead decides to keep him aboard for good - whether YC likes it or not.

notes
while i'm looking for a very general level of historical accuracy here, i'm not going to get hung up on the details. think along the lines of 'pirates of the caribbean' and you've basically got it. also happy to take a fantasy approach to this as well, whatever that means can be up for discussion.
personality-wise, i'm looking for a character who can hold his own against Peregrine - someone to challenge him and keep his interest (wanted or not), and i definitely am NOT looking for a doormat. specifically i want someone passionate enough about medicine to agree to help a group of criminals who could slit his throat at any minute, even if it scares him shitless, and puts up a strong fight against the pirate captain who thinks of him as a new "toy." maybe YC makes an escape attempt once or twice.
eventual slow-burn, angst, all that good stuff. let me know if there's any specific kinks that you'd like to play out with this one too!
looking for a bottom or a switch, and happy to play opposite a trans or nb character (peregrine will be played as cis).

"Fool's Gold"
fantasy, ...

Emerid Gemcat the Half-Goblin, Age 19
appearance
Emerid is quite androgynous though tends to exaggerate his natural effeminate features for better tips in the tavern he lives and works. It's not hard to accentuate soft curves, bat long black eyelashes over sensuous emerald eyes, draw attention to full, pouting lips. But while his androgyny initially makes his sex unclear to his more sober customers, what is obvious is that Emerid is not exactly all human. Standing at a not-so-intimidating five-foot-five (~175cm), Emerid's most prominent feature is a tie between his shimmery deep green skin, dappled with patches of a glittery gold, and his long tail, flexible and expressive and tufted at the end with soft black fur. He keeps his similarly jet-black hair long and well-maintained, usually braided or done up in some extravagant design styled around his long, drooping pointed ears. A life lived on the edge of starvation keeps his body too thin to be considered healthy, but at least his shimmering skin is camouflage enough for the darkening circles beneath his eyes. 

personality
Regulars at the Far and Away know Emerid as a catty little flirt who will swindle you into too many flagons and leave you on the street, drunk and penniless. Occasionally he's known to take patrons to bed for an extra fee, but only if he favors them. He is vain, hot-tempered, big-mouthed and excessively frugal, every coin he makes squirreled away for dreams unlikely to be realized. Emerid simply cannot resist any glittering thing— gold being his one true passion— and is not above sneaking a few extra coins or overlooked bauble from patrons unawares, not to mention indulging himself here and there in some good old-fashioned pick-pocketing and sneak-thievery on the town some nights. 

plot
When Emerid pilfers what appears to be a treasure map from an unsuspecting highwayman traveling through town after "distracting" him enough to help himself to the man's belonging's, he makes the impulsive decision to leave that very same night in pursuit of it, unable to stop imagining the potential of glittering, shining, golden treasure - enough to change his life for good and get him out of that damned tavern. His lofty dreams take a turn when he follows the map... directly into a dragon's den. Turns out the trove of treasure promised was that of a dragon's hoard, and said dragon is very much still about - and none too pleased to find a thief in his midst.

notes
while emerid's pronouns will always be he/him, i play him as cis or trans. let me know if you have a preference. also, emerid is a bottom/power bottom, so i'm looking for either a dominant or submissive top!
also kinda wanting to be relatively kink-heavy - tell me what is on/off the table (check out my ons & offs)
┐(´⏑`)┌

kodiaku

a list of active games i'm in

"Be a fool for the devil, darling" with Khoraz
For Your Kingdom with Vael the Destroyer
Fire Moon with Observing Trifles
Midnight Oil with Candied
Terrified with Wolfric
┐(´⏑`)┌