[MxM] [Need Tops/Switches] Variety is the Spice of Life! Come and Play With Me!

Started by Altheras, January 04, 2013, 12:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altheras

Added 2 new plots!

Plot #R-13: My Dark Desires M/M N/C Dub/C Abuse and Violence
You will play the mean guy.

Your character is a mean person with a bad reputation among his ex-lovers for being a sadist and a total jerk. My character will be someone who admires him from afar, often fantasizing about being with him in spite of, or perhaps because of, his bad reputation. One day, your character will catch mine watching him, maybe he has noticed him before, and he finally gets tired of it and decides to take matters into his own hands. What follows is a dark tale of abuse, passion, and drama, with my character willing to do anything to please yours, no matter how cruel he gets.

Plot #R-14: The Proposition MxM Prostitution Dub/C Abuse
You will play The client.

My character will be attractive, slender, and inviting. This could be set in a strip club, a school, at work, at a gym, anywhere really. Your character is attracted to mine, but never felt like he should approach him for whatever reason. One night your character overhears that my character is having serious money troubles and he's in deep water. He will offer to pay him for things. It could start out mild with things like just taking off his clothes, and continue to progress from there until he's asking for much darker things. My character, needing the money, will not refuse. The whole idea may be very arousing to him and he'll probably go along with it easily until his client starts to get into his darker side.

Main Ideas Thread! : Offs, Ons, Pairings, and Characters : A&A: Back and looking for more angsty and abusive games! : Current Song 
Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading.
So sick and tired of all the needless beating.

Altheras

New plot, desperately craving some blood play

Plot #H-3: Beautiful in Red M/M N/C-Dub/C, Abuse, Violence, Blood Play, Threat of Death
You will play the stranger.

A stranger comes to my character's house under clouded circumstances. Perhaps it's the middle of the night and his car is broken down, or perhaps he is a visiting distant relative that no one in the house really seems to know. A total stranger who ends up having to stay for a few days. My character begins to fall for him, and the stranger is instantly interested, perhaps he had even been stalking him before he came to his house. Very early in the tale the stranger begins to pursue my character, not taking no for an answer. He leads the innocent down a dark path filled with violent nights of passion and blood, using a knife to intimidate and cut him, among the many other things he does to him. How long will my character be able to fight his desires? How long until the stranger breaks him and controls him completely?
Main Ideas Thread! : Offs, Ons, Pairings, and Characters : A&A: Back and looking for more angsty and abusive games! : Current Song 

Altheras

New plot added!

Plot #H-4: The Basement M/M N/C-Dub/C Abuse Slavery possible EX or Incest
You will play the friend or relative.

My character has known your character all of his life. They have gone to school together since they were very young. They are close friends and they have a lot of interests in common. They spend a lot of time together, including sleepovers. When they graduate high school, they drift apart for a little while, just a couple of years, but they keep in touch by phone or social media. My character comes to visit yours, to stay for a few days and catch up. It turns out though, that your character is hiding a dark secret, a basement where he keeps his victims, and he's already decided that his old friend will be his next. Could be as mild as just a BDSM dungeon, or as serious as he's a serial killer. I will leave that up to you. For an incest twist your character could be a relative rather than just a friend.

Altheras

New plot added!

Plot #R-15: Hazing Gone Wrong
You will play the upper classman

This plot is pretty simple. Your character is the main guy tasked with hazing the new pledges to a fraternity. My character is a freshman who is pledging. Your character is a true sadist, not the typical frat boy type. He enjoys torturing the pledges in much more cruel ways than usual. Unfortunately for my boy, he is the only pledge this year due to your fraternity getting a bad reputation. The sadist ends up finding him very attractive and decides to do a lot more than just haze him. The possibilities are endless.

Altheras

I've lost a lot of my RP, so I'm looking for more stories again.

Should also mention I'm completely willing to do MCR Fandom RP if anyone is up for that. Poke me!

Added a new plot:

Plot #F-1: The Hunted
You will play The Hunter

In a dystopian future an evil government has taken control of what's left of humanity, the people of American have all gathered together in one great super city, the surrounding environment is hostile and arid. There is some civilization lingering on the outskirts of the city, but the people are miserable. The government controls them with an iron fist and a group of renegades are fighting for freedom. The government has sent Hunters into the wastes to eradicate the renegades. The Hunters have full reign to do whatever they want to their captives. They can bring them in alive or dead, no amount of torture is penalized. My character is a renegade leader, your character is sent to track him down and bring him in. After a lengthy pursuit, The Hunter catches his prey, having developed an obsession with him, he is not willing to kill him, or let him go, but he's fully prepared to make him wish he was dead, determined to make him regret his choice to fight and accept his new position as prisoner.

Altheras

I'm back finally. It just took this long for my life to settle down again.

Looking for new RPs if anyone is interested! :)

Altheras

Major renovation just took place.

Shortened it a lot. Simplified a lot of plots and my introduction. Made a lot of plots more open ended and less detailed. Added about 6 or 7 new plots to various sections including Realism, Fantasy, Vampires, and Dragon Age.

Altheras

New plot added!

Plot #R-21: Get In Shape

My character is a soft boy, an artist, a little overweight, has never done much exercise in his life. Your character is a gym rat who takes an interest in him.

Altheras

New plot added:

Plot #R-22: Starving Artist

My character is a struggling artist. He's gone to art school and really wants to make a career out of his work, but it's proving hard for him to break into the business. Your character, an older man, is in a position to make all of his dreams come true... for a price.