A Call For Heroes (Scion)- Looking for two players.

Started by Alysanthia, September 27, 2011, 08:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alysanthia

Oh wow! So many interests!

My computer lives again, some how! *Thinks the magical technology fairies came and visited in the night.*

I will be posting a character sheet to give you all an idea!

So far we have (if reading correctly)

• Professor Caprion-???

• Meikle-  Scion of Baron Samedi

• Yesiroleplay-  Scion of Mithra

• Thufir Hawat- Scion of Morrigan?

• Cold Heritage- Soviet Scion?

• AndyZ-???

• Miyu-???

• Hitura-???

So that is eight interested, and I'd like two more to give the good guys/bad guys an even group. Also I will have two characters in the game a; good guy and the main bad guy.

meikle

Hooray, she lives!

If you're going for even Good/Evil types, I don't think I'd mind playing on either side, whichever makes things easier to set up. :)
Kiss your lover with that filthy mouth, you fuckin' monster.

O and O and Discord
A and A

Miyu

Alysanthia

Quote from: meikle on September 30, 2011, 03:32:08 PM
Hooray, she lives!

If you're going for even Good/Evil types, I don't think I'd mind playing on either side, whichever makes things easier to set up. :)

I'd like to know who is or would like to play the villains/goodies before saying what I'd prefer at the moment. (Also figuring out the Scions would help with that decision.)

Quote from: Miyu on September 30, 2011, 03:32:27 PM
What is the age limits in here?

No one younger than the age of 21, and it does look like I left 'age' off of the character list which I will be fixing.

Miyu

I have a girl from Bastet, I could alter her story and age if you wish

Alysanthia

Scion of Bastet is great. :)

Here is my Scion of Freya, to give an example of the character sheet.

Edith Geir

Name: Edith Geir

Player: Alysanthia

Calling: Revenge

Nature: Caregiver

Pantheon: The Aesir

God: Freya
Birthrights: Creature- Arctic Fox(Guide)  Relic- Sword
Weapons: 9mm  Hi-Power Mark III, Browning  GLOCK 31 .357 GLOCK 33 .357

Knacks: Trick Shooter, Blessing of Importance, Serpent’s Gaze

Virtues: Endurance and Loyalty

Boons: War (Battle Cry) Fertility(Cleanse) Health (Blessing of Health/Curse of Frailty)

Appearance: A pale enchantress is how many would describe the Estonian native. Edith at times uses this to her advantage, wearing different and unique outfits, mainly sticking to though garments that allow her to move quickly in a fight. Edith has long nearly white blond hair, this paired with her haunting blue eyes, will often lure men in with a sense of security for the child of Freya knows how to take advantage of a situation. 

Background: Edith was born in a small town in Estonia, her father the local gunsmith kept a sharp and protective eye on his only child. But Edith was a free spirit, always running to explore the nearby woods and as she grew many in the town began to notice the youth’s beauty. This of course made Leif extremely nervous so he enrolled his daughter in self-defense classes.  Edith excelled with almost an unnatural talent, the instructor often commenting that the young girl was her best student, and as she grew Edith curious of the world outside the small Estonian village.

When she turned fifteen Leif allowed her to go to the neighboring town to pick up a shipment of new ammo for the shop, while gone though a group of strange men entered Leif’s shop. Not saying anything they opened fired and this was the bloodbath Edith came home too. Her father barely breathing told Edith everything, how her mother was different and so was she. With his dying breath he warned the frightened teen that the men would come back for her; that someone was killing people like her and she needed to get somewhere safe.

Scared she ran to the only place that would give her a sense of safety, the self-defense class room. Finding the instructor alone for once, Edith told the woman everything and broke down in tears. The teacher only held the sobbing girl tightly till a loud banging was heard then gunshots, frightened Edith ran as her teacher told her to. Heading to the woods she hid in a hallowed out tree, the cold slowly getting to her she waited for hours. Finally hearing someone call her name, she figured it was someone from the village. Instead it was one of the men that killed her father and instructor, grabbing a nearby limb Edith figured if she was to die that she would die fighting. Only able to land two blows to the killer’s body he angrily bashed the girl over the head and took aim with his gun.

With slurred words Edith prayed for someone to save her, and at that moment her prayers were answered. In a blinding light she was saved the man’s body incinerated and there in the cold forest, Edith was face to face with her mother Freya. For hours the Goddess explained all that had happened, and why they were after the girl, gifting Edith with a sword and a personal guide she bid her child the best of luck.
That there would be others out to get her or help, but as she grew older Freya said that Edith would be able to get revenge….

Miyu

Miyu

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Chloe Johnson
Personality: She is a firecracker, she is the type of girl that it's not afraid to do whatever she wants whenever she wants it. She does care about her friends, she is extremely loyal to anybody that she considers a friend and always tries her best to protect them. She loves her friends and family with all their heart and she will often do whatever she needs to protect them.
Likes: Music, Computers, Singing, Reading, Beach, Sex, Skating, Surfing, Extreme sports
Dislikes: Bullies, Rude People, Gross stuff, Extreme blood on her body.
Kinks: Rough Sex, Anal, Spanking, Toys, Masturbation, Oral
Limits: Gore, Vore, Bestiality, Scat.
Bio: She was born in Miami, ever since little she always has been up to par to what she is and who her parents were. She did not thought much of it and decided to just enjoy her life as best as she could. Grabbing a love for every extreme sport she could think of going to everything she could think of. In her eyes there wasn't anything she could not do so she tried it all from jumping out of a plane to swimming with sharks she done it all in her young life. Graduating with honors from high school she decided to just enjoy life until something happened to make her advert her ways. Life was something to enjoy so she would enjoy it as best as she could not knowing what it's really happening. 

Calling:  Extreme Sports Punk
Pantheon: The Pesedjet ( The Egyptian Gods)
Nature: Bravo
God: Bastet

Attributes

Strength: X X X
Dexterity: X X X X / (Epic 1)
Stamina: X X X X/ (Epic 1)

Charisma: X X X/ (Epic 1)
Manipulation: X X
Appearance: X X X X/

Perception: X X X (Epic 1)
Intelligence: X
Wits: X X X (Epic 1)

Abilities (* Behind the Ability for the favored by your god)
Academics: x x x
Animal Ken:
Art: x x x
x
*Athletics:  x x x x x
*Awareness:  x x x x x
*Brawl: x x x x
Command:
Control:
x
Craft:
x
x
Empathy:
Fortitude: x x x
Integrity:
Investigation:
*Larceny: x x x
Marksmanship: X X
Medicine:
Melee:
Occult: x x
Politics:
Presence:
Science: x
x
x
*Stealth: x x x
*Survival: x x x
Thrown:
Birthright
Guide: XXX (Still not sure)
Relic: XX X (Water, Fire) (A Tattoo on her back)

Knacks
Cats Grace
Self- Healing
Charmer
Refined Palate
Social Chameleon

Boons
Animal (Cat): x
Moon: x
Sun: x
Water: x
Fire: X

Virtues
Conviction : x x x
Harmony: x x
Order:  x
Piety : x x x

Willpower x x x x x x
Legend 3 (I made this on my rp that base legend was 2, I can lower it once I know if base legend its 1)
Legend Points 9

Alysanthia

Quote from: Miyu on September 30, 2011, 03:55:34 PM
Any minimun legend?

Though not listed on the character sheet, and I wasn't really going to bother with legend points and the like because it isn't going to be a serious 'system-based' game. I will only ask for rolls when something is going down, like battling a major enemy or I feel that in order to be fair in a fight the two in battle will roll to see who wins the duel.

I expect people to be reasonable with their powers and the like, if I feel you aren't and taking advantage of certain things I will not hesitate to have something 'bad' happen to said character until the player understands what they did wrong.

I will think about adding Legend Points into the game, but until I say something; for now do not worry about Legend Points.

Also I am still looking for someone else to help run the game, I can't be online all the time and would appreciate the help.

Quote from: Miyu on September 30, 2011, 04:03:16 PM

Personality: She is a firecracker, she is the type of girl that it's not afraid to do whatever she wants whenever she wants it. She does care about her friends, she is extremely loyal to anybody that she considers a friend and always tries her best to protect them. She loves her friends and family with all their heart and she will often do whatever she needs to protect them.
Likes: Music, Computers, Singing, Reading, Beach, Sex, Skating, Surfing, Extreme sports
Dislikes: Bullies, Rude People, Gross stuff, Extreme blood on her body.
Kinks: Rough Sex, Anal, Spanking, Toys, Masturbation, Oral
Limits: Gore, Vore, Bestiality, Scat.
Bio: She was born in Miami, ever since little she always has been up to par to what she is and who her parents were. She did not thought much of it and decided to just enjoy her life as best as she could. Grabbing a love for every extreme sport she could think of going to everything she could think of. In her eyes there wasn't anything she could not do so she tried it all from jumping out of a plane to swimming with sharks she done it all in her young life. Graduating with honors from high school she decided to just enjoy life until something happened to make her advert her ways. Life was something to enjoy so she would enjoy it as best as she could not knowing what it's really happening. 

Calling:  Extreme Sports Punk

Attributes

Strength: X X X
Dexterity: X X X X / (Epic 1)
Stamina: X X X X/ (Epic 1)

Charisma: X X X/ (Epic 1)
Manipulation: X X
Appearance: X X X X/

Perception: X X X (Epic 1)
Intelligence: X
Wits: X X X (Epic 1)

Abilities (* Behind the Ability for the favored by your god)
Academics: x x x
Animal Ken:
Art: x x x
x
*Athletics:  x x x x x
*Awareness:  x x x x x
*Brawl: x x x x
Command:
Control:
x
Craft:
x
x
Empathy:
Fortitude: x x x
Integrity:
Investigation:
*Larceny: x x x
Marksmanship: X X
Medicine:
Melee:
Occult: x x
Politics:
Presence:
Science: x
x
x
*Stealth: x x x
*Survival: x x x
Thrown:
Birthright
Guide: XXX (Still not sure)
Relic: XX X (Water, Fire) (A Tattoo on her back)

Knacks
Cats Grace
Self- Healing
Charmer
Refined Palate
Social Chameleon

Boons
Animal (Cat): x
Moon: x
Sun: x
Water: x
Fire: X

Virtues
Conviction : x x x
Harmony: x x
Order:  x
Piety : x x x

Willpower x x x x x x
Legend 3 (I made this on my rp that base legend was 2, I can lower it once I know if base legend its 1)
Legend Points 9

Miyu I'm not using the Scion book character sheet, so if you could please use the template I made I'd really appreciate it.

Miyu

mmm ah gomen, gomen I will have it ready tonight or tomorrow

Miyu

Character Sheet
Player: Miyu
Calling: Extreame Sports Punk
Birthrights: Relic- Steel knuckled gloves, Guide- (Black Cat)
Weapons:
Knacks:  Cat's Grace, Self- Healing, Charmer
Virtues: Conviction, Harmony
Boons: Water Breathing, Animal Aspect (Cat), Phase Cloak (moon)
Appearance:
Background: She was born in Miami, Florida. Ever since little she always was a fan of extreme sports and dangerous situations. Her life was always her trying to make some crazy things like jumping from the ceiling with a pair of made out wings in order to fly, to simply swim in deep waters where everybody did not wanted to go. Her human parents worried sick about her all the time however she did not cared. One day however she met a certain woman, a woman that claimed to be her mother. When she learned her truth she ran away from home and dedicated herself to steal from those who stole and do bad to people who wanted to do bad to others. She quickly became known in a small group as Red Cat. (Sort of how the first XXX movie he stole the ride of a rich guy and threw it down a bridge).

Alysanthia

• Professor Caprion-???

• Meikle-  Scion of Baron Samedi

• Yesiroleplay-  Scion of Mithra

• Thufir Hawat- Scion of Morrigan?

• Cold Heritage- Soviet Scion?

• AndyZ-???

• Miyu- Scion of Bastet(Villain)

• Hitura-???

AndyZ

Welcome back, Alysanthia.

I'm a little confused by the sheet.  Your example lists birthrights in the boons as well; do those count as boons as well?  Do boons have to follow numerically, as in, do I have to buy the level 1 boon of something before I buy the level 2?

I'm thinking about Susano-O but not sure how well that would work out, so I'm playing with the options.  I'm also not sure whether I want to do hero or villain; I mostly do heroes but the chance to do a villain could make things pretty interesting.  Would villains necessarily be titan-tainted or just evil in more conventional ways?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Alysanthia

Quote from: AndyZ on September 30, 2011, 05:28:47 PM
Welcome back, Alysanthia.

I'm a little confused by the sheet.  Your example lists birthrights in the boons as well; do those count as boons as well?  Do boons have to follow numerically, as in, do I have to buy the level 1 boon of something before I buy the level 2?

I'm thinking about Susano-O but not sure how well that would work out, so I'm playing with the options.  I'm also not sure whether I want to do hero or villain; I mostly do heroes but the chance to do a villain could make things pretty interesting.  Would villains necessarily be titan-tainted or just evil in more conventional ways?

Boons wouldn't have to follow numerically, just do not abuse this please. 

Edith's birthrights are also her boons, the sword a gift from Freya and the arctic fox has abilities besides just being her guide.

The villains would be evil in a more conventional way, the promise of power and money that Scion of Miclantecuhtli offers.

Titans may come in later. >)

AndyZ

Alright, right now I'm thinking Tlazoltéotl, though I make no promises on remembering how to spell it.  And keeping away from the "excrement" aspect of that.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Alysanthia

Quote from: AndyZ on September 30, 2011, 05:51:57 PM
Alright, right now I'm thinking Tlazoltéotl, though I make no promises on remembering how to spell it.  And keeping away from the "excrement" aspect of that.

You spelled the Filth Goddess right, and if you do pick Her or Susano-O they would both make interesting villains.

Alysanthia

And now the main villain.

Abran Izquierdo

Name: Abran Izquierdo

Player: Alysanthia

Calling: Medical Sales Man

Nature: Autocrat

Pantheon: The Atzlanti

God: Miclantecuhtli

Birthrights: Followers, Relic- Macuahitl, Creature-Cobra

Weapons: Just the Macuahitl, if anyone can get close enough to him that is.

Knacks: Self-Healing, Dreadful Mien, Takes one to Know one.

Virtues: Vengeance and Conviction

Boons: Death (Euthanasia and Unquiet Corpse), Guardian (Ward), Darkness (Shadow Mask)

Appearance: Ghastly, pale, aged and a husk of a man is how those who work closest to Abran describes the elderly business owner. One glance at him would cause small children to have nightmares all their life, women violently vomiting any and everything in their stomach as they tend to his cripple like form. 

Background: Born in a rural Mexican village, Abran was used to poverty and violence. All around him people suffered and yet no one would do anything about it, at reaching the age of ten Abran’s father appeared before him telling the youth his true nature.

Terrified by the image of Miclantecuthli he ran, crying and screaming of monsters to his mother and grandmother, Gloria having feared the day that the man who she laid with all those years ago coming to claim his son. After being told the truth by his mother Abran became angry. Angry that the god had let his family suffer for so long, angry that anyone with power would not do a thing…

So as the years progressed he used the abilities gifted to him for his own personal gain, not caring that people were hurt. When his Father confronted him about his wrong doings, he challenged him head on, not caring for the violence Miclantecuthli simply asked for a offering of blood every day.

For every life Abran took he would have to make it up with blood, he had no problem with this deal. But he knew that that the other gods would not be so easily won over and knew that they and their children must be stopped.

Cold Heritage

I want my character to be one of the good guys.

A question: what does it mean if we have relics, if we aren't using the system?

Scion of A Glorious Collective Regime of Peace and Love
Character Sheet
Name: Anton Mikhailovich
Player: Cold Heritage
Calling: Stoic
Nature: Survivor
Pantheon: Soviet
God: Modina Rat
Birthrights: A People's Weapon of A Glorious Collective Regime of Peace and Love (a relic AK-47; has unlimited ammunition); M35 Private's Shinel Greatcoat worn by a Soviet soldier who died on the 871st day of the Siege of Leningrad (relic; channels Frost Purview, counts as armour)
Weapons: Kizlyar Voron-3 combat knife;
Knacks:  Holy Rampage; Damage Conversion; Self-Healing; Epic Stamina; Epic Strength,
Virtues: Endurance; Duty
Boons: Frost Immunity
Appearance:

Anton is a heavily muscled bear of a man. He dresses conservatively, wearing clothes that are plain and made to last rather than flashy, gaudy, and expensive things. He knows he is not attractive to women but does not mind, and takes no steps to ensure more than basic cleanliness and clean-shaveness in his appearance.
Background: Anton was born before the collapse of the USSR, but grew up during the chaotic and tumultuous times that followed the dissolution of the Republic. His boyhood was one of hardship and trials - he fought other boys on the street over scraps of bread that they sought to steal from Anton, who had purchased them after waiting hours in line in the harsh cold. He worked as he could, performing labour that would have broken the back of a boy in the decadent west. But there was no complaint. Things improved, somewhat, as Anton's father left his honourable, if modest, post as a soldier and joined with some other former soldiers who became gangsters. The corruption disgusted Anton; it offended him at a fundamental level. It did not last long, however, as Anton's father was shot by loyal soldiers while trying to steal bullets from a military depot.

Anton continued, as he could, to go to school and work after. His mother worked in a factory. When Anton came of age, he joined the army - he was almost unable to do so because of the disgrace of his father, but a kind sergeant saw potential in the young man and put in a few good words. In no time, Anton was suffering as never before as he was forged into a soldier for Russia. But the adversity was taken in the same way Anton took everything: with enduring stoicism. He served and learned to the best of his ability, shedding blood for the state as required; his own or enemy. He fought in Chechnya and Kabardino-Balkaria. Grievously wounded when a vehicle crashed, Anton carried a fellow wounded soldier several kilometers in order that his fellow could receive medical attention.

While recuperating in hospital, Anton was visited by birth mother, Rodina Mat. She awoke in him her divine blood. She gave him gifts of soldiers who had fought gloriously for Russia in the past, and commanded him to do the same. But she had a different enemy for her son to face: the child of a foreign pantheon whose works threatened even Russia. And when it came to war, Mother Russia was not shy about sending her sons to fight and die.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Alysanthia

Quote from: Cold Heritage on September 30, 2011, 06:58:25 PM
I want my character to be one of the good guys.

A question: what does it mean if we have relics, if we aren't using the system?

Character Sheet
Name: Anton Mikhailovich
Player: Cold Heritage
Calling: Stoic
Nature: Survivor
Pantheon: Soviet
God: Modina Rat
Birthrights: A People's Weapon of A Glorious Collective Regime of Peace and Love (a relic AK-47); M35 Private's Shinel Greatcoat worn by a Soviet soldier who died on the 871st day of the Siege of Leningrad (relic)
Weapons: Kizlyar Voron-3 combat knife;
Knacks:  Holy Rampage; Damage Conversion; Self-Healing
Virtues: Endurance; Duty
Boons: Epic Stamina, Epic Strength, Frost Immunity
Appearance:

Anton is a heavily muscled bear of a man. He dresses conservatively, wearing clothes that are plain and made to last rather than flashy, gaudy, and expensive things. He knows he is not attractive to women but does not mind, and takes no steps to ensure more than basic cleanliness and clean-shaveness in his appearance.
Background: Anton was born before the collapse of the USSR, but grew up during the chaotic and tumultuous times that followed the dissolution of the Republic. His boyhood was one of hardship and trials - he fought other boys on the street over scraps of bread that they sought to steal from Anton, who had purchased them after waiting hours in line in the harsh cold. He worked as he could, performing labour that would have broken the back of a boy in the decadent west. But there was no complaint. Things improved, somewhat, as Anton's father left his honourable, if modest, post as a soldier and joined with some other former soldiers who became gangsters. The corruption disgusted Anton; it offended him at a fundamental level. It did not last long, however, as Anton's father was shot by loyal soldiers while trying to steal bullets from a military depot.

Anton continued, as he could, to go to school and work after. His mother worked in a factory. When Anton came of age, he joined the army - he was almost unable to do so because of the disgrace of his father, but a kind sergeant saw potential in the young man and put in a few good words. In no time, Anton was suffering as never before as he was forged into a soldier for Russia. But the adversity was taken in the same way Anton took everything: with enduring stoicism. He served and learned to the best of his ability, shedding blood for the state as required; his own or enemy. He fought in Chechnya and Kabardino-Balkaria. Grievously wounded when a vehicle crashed, Anton carried a fellow wounded soldier several kilometers in order that his fellow could receive medical attention.

While recuperating in hospital, Anton was visited by birth mother, Rodina Mat. She awoke in him her divine blood. She gave him gifts of soldiers who had fought gloriously for Russia in the past, and commanded him to do the same. But she had a different enemy for her son to face: the child of a foreign pantheon whose works threatened even Russia. And when it came to war, Mother Russia was not shy about sending her sons to fight and die.

Relics is how a Scion channels their powers, and as they grow more powerful they rely less and less on these items.

Relics are a powerful birthright which grant them access to their purviews(ex. Death (Euthanasia and Unquiet Corpse), Guardian (Ward), Darkness (Shadow Mask) ).

Cold Heritage

So I can't have an unlimited supply of ammunition, or a coat that protects like a full suit of armour?
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

AndyZ

Quote from: Cold Heritage on September 30, 2011, 07:23:16 PM
So I can't have an unlimited supply of ammunition, or a coat that protects like a full suit of armour?

Presumably you could get those but they would count against your three Boons.

AndyZ

All set

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaria Florez
Player: AndyZ
Calling: Escort
Nature: Rogue
Pantheon: Atzlánti
God: Tlazoltéotl
Birthrights: Couatl, Obsidian Sacrificial Knife
Weapons: Obsidian Sacrificial Knife
Knacks: Come Hither, Gods' Honest, Hapless Cool
Virtues: Endurance, Expression
Boons: Assess Health, Heal/Infect, Shaping
Appearance:
Background: Rosaria spends most of her time as an escort, working her way into a society and absorbing their dirty secrets.  This affords her all sorts of leverage, rarely so coarse as blackmail but occasionally succumbing to similar methods when all else fails.

She collects power the same way some people collect stamps, for the pleasure of accumulation but without any true purpose.  In her own private way, she seeks to be loved and accepted for who she is, but can never bring herself to open up her true self and reveal her own darkness even to herself. 

She works for Abran Izquierdo in what she considers to be a synergistic relationship, eager to take jobs and accepting some purpose to her existence.  For the most part, though, she lives in the moment, enjoying the best of what life has to offer and always finding a way to eke out more.

Alysanthia

Quote from: Cold Heritage on September 30, 2011, 07:23:16 PM

Quote from: AndyZ on September 30, 2011, 07:24:10 PM
Presumably you could get those but they would count against your three Boons.

AndyZ is right, you could pick one or the other and later on in the game earn the ability.

Right now the AK-47 could be a regular weapon and he could have the armor, or the other way around; just a regular coat with a relic gun with unlimited ammunition.

Quote from: AndyZ on September 30, 2011, 07:31:11 PM
I'm about 90% done with the char but more than enough to see if there's any problems with it.

Character Sheet
Name: Rosaria
Player: AndyZ
Calling: Escort
Nature: Rogue
Pantheon: Atzlánti
God: Tlazoltéotl
Birthrights: Couatl, Obsidian Sacrificial Knife
Weapons: Obsidian Sacrificial Knife
Knacks: Gods' Honest, Hapless Cool, Serpent's Gaze
Virtues: Endurance, Expression
Boons: Couatl, Obsidian Sacrificial Knife, Shaping
Appearance: (Searching for a picture)
Background: Rosaria spends most of her time as an escort, working her way into a society and absorbing their dirty secrets.  This affords her all sorts of leverage, rarely so coarse as blackmail but occasionally succumbing to similar methods when all else fails.

She collects power the same way some people collect stamps, for the pleasure of accumulation but without any true purpose.  In her own private way, she seeks to be loved and accepted for who she is, but can never bring herself to open up her true self and reveal her own darkness even to herself. 

Will she have met the main villain yet?

Yes she can be one of the characters having met Abran already.

AndyZ

Quote from: Alysanthia on September 30, 2011, 07:35:10 PM
AndyZ is right, you could pick one or the other and later on in the game earn the ability.

Right now the AK-47 could be a regular weapon and he could have the armor, or the other way around; just a regular coat with a relic gun with unlimited ammunition.

Epic Strength and Epic Stamina don't count as Boons, though.  However, you need a relic to channel the Frost purview.  The greatcoat channeling the purview makes sense to me, though.

So unless I'm misunderstanding how Alysanthia is doing it, the frost immunity would be a boon, something to channel that would be a boon, and you'd get a third one, presumably the AK-47.

I hope this helps ^_^

Alysanthia

Quote from: AndyZ on September 30, 2011, 08:31:57 PM
Epic Strength and Epic Stamina don't count as Boons, though.  However, you need a relic to channel the Frost purview.  The greatcoat channeling the purview makes sense to me, though.

So unless I'm misunderstanding how Alysanthia is doing it, the frost immunity would be a boon, something to channel that would be a boon, and you'd get a third one, presumably the AK-47.

I hope this helps ^_^

Yep, that sums it up.