Lockdown - High School/Horror (Recruitment CLOSED!)

Started by Roen, March 20, 2014, 02:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Thesunmaid

Points up at the subject"Does this mean we are going to play soon?"Looks all cute and doe eyed*
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

kingmaster1

Yes, yes it does, Roen and I are just going to divide up some characters, establish some cliques, and work on a little more stuff but we should be starting soon :-)

Chreestafer

updated character sheet to be a hockey defensemen for the schools team, and took out the boxing aspect :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Roen

Hey, guys.

Though it might seemed that the thread was dying for the last week or so, King and I have been working day and night on this game that we're about to GM to some of you. There is a lot of work still to be done, but it mostly requires the players.

Therefore, we will soon finalize the list of approved players. Each and every one of you that are still with us will get a PM, telling you whether you've been approved or not, so--
Ummm...Yeah, stick around ^_^

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Roen

Well, the PMs are out, all of you that have decided to stay received your notice. To all that have been approved- Congratulations! We're excited over the possibility of having you in our game :)

To all that we weren't able to fit in- we're sorry, you just can't fit everyone in. Don't take this in any way personal or as an indication about our opinion of you/your character/your skills, the decision was made purely out of what characters fit best together and to the plot. We simply had to cut people out to keep the group manageable and the game as stable as possible (since a 11 players' group is simply impractical). Hopefully, with time, we might be able to fit a couple more in.

I've added a link to the OOC thread to the opening post. All are welcome to pop in and take a look, but it's just for the players and the GMs to post in, for the sake of order above all.

I thank all of you that have expressed interest in the game. Your trust and your kind words were both touching and inspiring.

-Ro

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Ladondra

Wow, I feel kinda bad now that I didn't know of this happening again.  When it ended last time, I thought it was over for good and took it out of my bookmarks.  Now I wish I hadn't.  If at some time, you need someone to fill in a spot, I'll gladly bring Amelia along again.  I'm still intrigued with this story and will keep checking in to see how things are. :)

Good luck til then! <3
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

azzmeister89

Ah hello there ladondra, i too am a reserve player, i look forwards to possibly working with you again XD

Chasseybaby

I see y'all are starting this up again! Good luck these guys are fantastic gms, and hope to see great things from this thread soon! *hugs and kisses to Ro and King*
Chas*