Fandom and Original Historic F/M Plot Driven Stories

Started by Stella, October 04, 2022, 11:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella

Hi! Thanks for stopping by.  Please note that my preference is story over smut.  These are my O&Os and they give you an idea of what I'm like as a writer, plus links to my active stories.  I primarily like to write within established fandoms (usually as canons, sometimes OCs) but occasionally I do like the odd original game, too. 

I generally always prefer to play the female role unless specifically noted.

Fandoms

THE LAST OF US

Joel Miller/Tess Servopoulos (I would play either role).
Let's wind back the clock and visit the beginnings of their smuggling partnership.  I'm not sure how far they go, but I think we could safely explore 10 - 15 years post the start of the show.  I'm both game and show fan but my preference is showverse.

MCU
Please note my comic knowledge is limited, I prefer MCU canon at least as a base and then we can go wherever we like.

Natasha/Bucky
I've never written these two but when I read that he was a Red Room trainer of hers in the comics I suddenly got interested.  I like the idea of starting the story back in the Red Room where they first encounter one another; perhaps takes a special interest in her training and they could even undertake a mission or two together with her as a novice.  It would also be interesting to pick this up again later during the events of Winter Soldier and see what happens from there. 

Natasha/Steve - SORT OF TAKEN
I think I'm kind of late, but I really love this pairing.  I do have a wonderful story with these two going at the moment but I'd be open to something starting later on, taking place between Infinity War and Endgame.

Natasha/Clint
So why did Clint make a different call?  I've got some ideas.  I'd like to explore this first meeting and then hiding out in Budapest.  Ideally, it'd be great for this to be seriously long form to move through the MCU.  I think it'd be interesting to stick to the bones of the canon but fill in all the gaps in between.  Clint's family negotiable, lol.

Wanda/Stephen or Scarlet Witch/Sinister Strange
Because this is whack and idk.  Sinister Strange wins the battle of the ballads with his alt universe self and then encounters full-on corrupted Scarlet Witch.  This is just such a weird concept to me, but it seems fun.  If this is too odd for you but you still like Wanda/Stephen, I'd be interested in that, too. 

I'd also love to play Yelena Belova but I'm not sure who against; open for suggestions here.  Perhaps Bucky or Sam?

THE LORD OF THE RINGS
I love both book and film and they're almost two separate entities in my mind.  I'm happy to stick exclusively to one or the other as our premise, blend both, etc.

Faramir/Eowyn (I would play either role).
What happened to the Prince of Ithilien and the Lady of Emyn Arnen in the Fourth Age?  We know from that Elessar and Eomer Eadig still rode together against the remnants of Sauron's armies, and I'm sure Faramir was also involved.  Perhaps during one of these battles Faramir goes missing and is believed dead, and Eowyn alone rides out to find him, convinced he is alive.  It would be interesting taking the story far east and seeing these two in battle together, with Faramir giving her the freedom and respect as a warrior in her own right that all others denied her.

Aragorn/Eowyn - TAKEN
Arwen Undomiel sailed to the Undying Lands, and Aragorn married Eowyn (as in intended in early Tolkien drafts, only she did not die in battle!) I love the concept of these two together but I'm not sure their marriage would be as happy or peaceful as with Faramir.  Eowyn is Elessar's queen, they love one another, but they do not know how how to relate to one another or how the marriage dynamic works yet.  Perhaps Eowyn is kidnapped and, in the rescue, Aragorn and Eowyn must work together and learn about anew about one another in the process.

HOUSE OF THE DRAGON
Daemon/Rhaenyra
Anything from Episode 7 onward.  Happy to retread ground we've seen, fill in the gaps, explore future events.

FIREFLY

Mal Reynolds/Inara Serra (I would play either role).
Cancelled too soon.  I'd be interested in picking up from where season 1 ended (forgetting Serenity) and moving forward with these two and their story.

(Paused, not feeling this right now).

STAR WARS
Cassian Andor/Bix Caleen
I don't want to spoil the series if you haven't seen it yet, but I'd propose a change to the ending for Very Important RP Purposes! So please PM if interested, but this is a H/C trope.

Corran Horn/Mirax Terrik
Tycho Celchu/Winter
Wedge Antilles/Iella Wessiri
I love the old EU (now called Legends) so much and these pairings have such a warm spot in my heart. I would love to explore stories with one or more of these pairings.

(Paused, not feeling this right now!)

Originals

Wild West original - TAKEN
Male Sheriff/Female Outlaw :: He was always going to be the law, following in his daddy's footsteps.  She was a rancher's daughter on neighbouring land and engaged to be engaged to the new, young Sheriff.  An outlaw gang put an end to this when they shot up her ranch, killed her family and she struck out on her own for revenge.  She got it, but put herself on the outlaw roster at the same time.  He was sent after her and it ... didn't go so well.  She shot him in the leg to escape and disappeared.  Ten years later, he's married another and rumours start to swell that his old sweetheart is back in the area, somewhere in the wilderness around town.  And when there's a spate of robberies on passing wagons the Sheriff sets out to bring her to justice.

I think it would be most interesting to pick up at the '10 years since they've seen each other point' and go from there.  I imagine they're both still holding a candle for one another but pissed off - he because she literally shot him and chose vengeance and outlaw life over him, she because he didn't (in her view) help her when she needed it and chose the law over her.  So it's that good ol' trope of lovers to enemies to eventual lovers again?  So yeah, in love, millions of obstacles, diametrically opposed, good and bad history and all that good stuff.

1920s Original
Okay, this is a bit of an unusual one in the sense that C.C is Caroline Chambers, a character I've recently created for a group game. I'm quite fond of her and I'd like to play her in a different setting (if the misadventure in the group game did not happen!) This concerns a young woman, ward and something of an assistant to a wealthy natural scientist - so an older man/younger girl dynamic. She's sent to live with him when she loses her mother and her father doesn't really know what to do with her, gains a fascination for the natural sciences herself, and begins to learn with the Professor and become his assistant/protege.  This is despite societal norms - the story is set in the 1920s - so people either think it's inappropriate or that she's just the secretary. (This story could also work up to the 1940s).

The direction I intended for the group game was that her love for him was not reciprocated and he would likely die; given that's not the situation in this story I would change the age in which she first joined his household.  In Caroline's biography (please read!) it states she came when she was eight - that will now be 18 for the purposes of this story.

In this story, I would like for the interest to be reciprocated but forbidden - it's the 1920s, he's older, she's younger, this isn't a woman's place to be involved in this kind of research, etc etc. I'm happy for much of his personality to be up to the writer, you're welcome to change his name from what's in her bio, embellish his area of study, decide if he's married/widowed, has children, etc etc. He's certainly kind to Caroline, protective and liberal-minded enough as a man of his time to teach her things, but if you want to add a less-savoury streak to this make-up, that is very welcome too.

Caroline is in her early 20s and the Professor older, so perhaps 40-50-odd. I'm open with face claims for him but I suppose I've been picturing someone like Clive Owen, Pedro Pascal, Oscar Isaac, Rufus Sewell.  I'm open to other ideas for this too, but that hopefully gives you an idea what I'm thinking over here.  Caroline is played by Lily James. (If for whatever reason that's an deal-breaker for you, I can reconsider, but that face is kind of stuck in my head as Caroline now!)

The story has potential for many directions - they can go on adventures, field-trips for research, hiding their eventual relationship and then navigating the difficulties that come with that in the world around them.  So I'm thinking it has an adventure-drama kind of tone, with an erotic flavour running through it as Caroline receives an extra kind of education, and begins to come into her own.

1960s Original
I love this decade: the music, the counterculture, the fashion. I would love to write a pairing in this period with a partner who also shares a love for it, so we can try and make the setting as authentic as possible. At present, I just have some basic pairings but I'm sure I'll expand this later (female role is first in each instance):

- Secretary/Executive
Mad Men aesthetic. I'm disposed to playing opposite a Don Draper-type of chaotic neutral/evil character, with mine being the ambitious, but probably naive, younger girl.

- Starlet/Manager.
Last Night in Soho aesthetic. Probably going to dark places. He's suave, worldly and predatory and she's talented, confident and determined. I would love a twisted dark romance, love/hate, mutual adoration.

- Heiress/Artist.
She's wealthy old money,  beautiful and bored, throws wild, irresponsible and legendary parties in her family's castle. He's an artist - photographer, painter or musician on the cusp of greatness. She becomes his patron but the relationship is volatile and charged. They're diametrically opposed in many ways, but fascinated with one another. Lots of opportunities to weave the pair into the sixties tapestry of existing events etc.

(Paused).

1930s Original
I'm not a stickler for accuracy here as I am with the 60s. Happy to take lots of inspiration from fiction.

- Crime Boss's daughter/Crime Boss's son
Romeo and Juliet in the 30s, except they're adults and actually are in love. Basically what it says on the tin. Rival families, Mafia-esque setting, secrecy. This could also be Crime Boss's wife/Rival Crime Boss.

Stella

Little bump! Especially interested in pursuing the original idea.

Stella

Added a picture, fleshed out my MCU ideas and added a Star Wars section.

Stella

Bump because HBO has reignited my long-standing love for TLOU.

Stella

Added an original idea that has been on my mind and annoying me, demanding attention; some old school fandoms and some pictures to make it all purdy.