Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

No, always parked!

Ever been caught being naughty with yourself?

Endorphin

Guilty. And I'm developing a habit of making that more frequent lately. hehe.

Ever been caught being naughty with yourself and then the other person joined in?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

LOL... no....yes....LOL

Have you ever tried to get "pity sex"?

Endorphin

Guilty. Quite successfully too.

Have you ever refused to have sex to prove a point?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Anesa

Don't think so

Have you ever been physically injured from having wild, unbridled, passionate sex? (fell off the bed, table,rug burn) 

Endorphin

Guilty to all of the above.

Have you ever broken furniture during a 'heated moment'?

Anesa

guilty  (coffee table)  They should make those more sturdy! Whistles

Have you ever been told you're a lousy lay?

Endorphin

Not Guilty. Though I do put in the necessary effort. ;)

Same question to you?

Anesa

Yessss!!!  (Just cries and cries)  :p

Oh well, fuck 'em!

Have you ever put on women's panties and liked how they looked and felt?   :))

Endorphin

Guilty. Surprisingly erotic.

Have you ever said 'no' to something your partner wanted to do?

Anesa

Nope.  I'm usually the one who gets said "no" to.   :p

do you enjoy being humiliated? or to humiliate?

Endorphin

Adventurous, I like that!

Guilty, sometimes. Let's talk via PM.

Do you enjoy being watched?

Vezaphire

Not Guilty.

Have you ever made a mess and blamed it on someone else?

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever been in a situation where you were genuinely afraid for your life?

Anesa

Yes, unfortunately.

Have you ever had anyone point at your private parts and laugh?

Endorphin

Not Guilty. That would be quite demoralizing for a man.

Ever been skinny dipping?

Anesa

No.  I think I'd like to, though.

Were you ever in a relationship that was totally based on sexual compatibility?

Keaira

Not guilty.. Ever lose a perfectly good relationship simply because you wouldn't 'put out'?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Vezaphire

Guilty, which I'm led to be believe is rather rare for my gender.

Ever been in a serious car accident?

Iniquitous

Guilty but wasn't the one driving!

Ever hit a parked car and left without leaving your information?
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Anesa

guilty (but I swear there was no markings/indentations) :)

Have you ever stolen a grape or peanut (or any other food item), eating them right there in the store, not paying for it?

Iniquitous

So guilty! Remember the Brach's candy bins that you could fill your own little bag with? Got my hands smacked so many times as a child for nabbing a piece or two when mom would haul me grocery shopping.

Ever worked in a restaurant and deliberately messed up an order just so it would come back and you could eat it?

Anesa

Oh, I DO remember the Brach's candy bins and I snuck candy from them, too.   LOL

No, I've never messed up an order because I never worked as a waiter/waitress.

Have you ever tried to eat something that was too hot and made a complete fool out of yourselves trying to either spit it out or chew it?

Iniquitous

:-[ Guilty - first date with my ex husband too and I had a blister on the roof of my mouth for a week afterward!

Ever had the back up plan for a friend to call and rescue you from a blind date?

Lain

Guilty. Every time! Though the friend was my mom, and she would have come with guns if she though my date was hurting me XD

Have you ever gotten the wrong food or drink (Out of well meaning people/kindness) and consumed it anyway so no feelings where hurt?
My Heritage Is Rebellion.