Kali's fxm & mxm requests (looking for doms)

Started by Kali2, July 05, 2019, 11:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kali2

~Hello!~
My name is Kali, nice to meet you! I am a writer of about 9-10 years now, highly literate plots for about 5 of them. Don’t let that deter you however, as I will explain in a minute I am open to a lot when it comes to writing and my partners! Now with that, let's get into this!​

I will be sectioning off this post in a way that will make everything easy to find and digest, enjoy!

Who I am as a writer

As I have stated above I have been writing for a good handful of years now and in that time I have gotten a good handle on who I am as a partner and co-author. Note, I don't say role-player. I am here to create a story, not to live out a fantasy through one liners and, *giggles*, illiterate means. (Seriously though, if you put in '*' for anything other than it's originally designated use I will not take you seriously as a partner).

I write exclusively in the third person and I tend to have lengthier posts when it comes to plots I really enjoy; max length tops out at 3 pages in a word document, minimum is around the 3-4 paragraph mark. I love plots that are dark and mysterious, preferably with similar main characters. Twists and turns are a must as is sexual tension. The buildup to two clashing characters finally succumbing to their instincts is one of my favorite things about writing and I hope to find someone who can mirror that interest.

Who I’m looking for as a partner

I'll keep this part short and sweet, in a list format for simplicity.
Third person POV is a must
Dark, edgy male characters preferred
Someone who loves to work out a plot and takes as much consideration in me as I do in them would be appreciated.
Someone who is around frequently. I am not one to wait days or weeks for a reply, it kills the mood. If you aren't going to be on let me know, the same if you've hit a road block. I will do the same for you.

Kinks/Writing must haves​

Here is my F-list for your viewing pleasure: F-list - Warning

One of my favorite kinks is size difference however, if you can give me a muscled man of above 6ft3 with a gruff attitude and healthy sexual appetite, I will be a very happy camper.

On this note, I prefer my partners to keep their character profiles to physical description only. I hate receiving face claims with a burning passion. If you need one from me expect a picture collage of many different aspects of a person, rarely will I ever just look up a model and call it good. Call me Frankenstein, I will piece together a person.

Hard no’s all around​
Incest
Constant smut (the buildup is extremely important, sexual tension is a must, but constant sex becomes repetitive very quickly.)
Sub partners, I am not a switch.
One liners/ 'role playing'
Sci-fi & Horror.
Scat, piss play, snuff.
Pairings/plots​

Here are a few plots/pairings I have been dying to do!
This will be formatted as such: (MC x YC)

Woman x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Hunter
Hunter x Vampire
Stripper x Vampire

Woman x Werewolf
Werewolf x Werewolf

Woman x Mafia member/ Mafioso
Stripper x Mafia member/ Mafioso
Mafia member x Rival Mafia member/ Mafioso

Faerie x Human man
Faerie x Hunter
Seelie Faerie x Unseelie Faerie

Old Flame x Biker gang leader
Stripper x Biker gang leader
Biker gang member x Rival biker gang member

College girl x College Football star

Demon x Demon
Demon x Hunter
Hunter x Demon
Human x Demon
Demon x Human

Non human x Human
Human x Non human
Non human x Non human

Anorexia sufferer x Man

*Note: PLEASE DON'T RESPOND IN THIS THREAD, message me instead!
RIP Khal Drogo