Madam Arachne's School for Monster Girls. (Interest check)

Started by Wolfy, April 20, 2015, 06:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Essense, Magical Energy, Cum, Regular Food and Drink.

In all honesty I'll likely make the game where Monster girls can subsist on other normal means of nourishment that they'd naturally gravitate to, some just have a preference for essense gained through sexual intercourse with others, however it's not required or anything.

And I used the Encyclopedia mostly for example of what kind of monster girls are out there. :p Along with King's thread. lol

Lynnette

Okay, I've been working all day and I come home to this, so I guess I should shoot in my own interpretation.

First of all, keep in mind that the MGE (Monster Girl Encyclopedia) is a child of the original thing that set monster girls on the chart, namely Monster Girl Quest, or Monmuso Quest if you prefer the Japanese title. It's a visual novel, but more prominently, it's an H-story. The game is literally about fucking every girl you meet. I gave the game a try, and the gameplay style promotes dying in the battles so you can see the sex scenes.

I don't think going for such an approach would be the wisest of approaches. Namely because it would heavily limit variety. As mentioned above, there are many alternatives that some can consume, which I think is a better baseline. Having cum as a supplement is one thing, but it would kind of ruin some of the originality with the races that rely on cum as their source of nutrition, say succubi (Well, to be fair it's said to be sexual tension but anyways) or lamia which I believe is listed in the encyclopedia as a heavy cum-consumer compared to a lot of the other races, whom can rely on other things as well.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Crash

Summing up for my own understanding.

Wolfe - Cum not a necessity for a monster girl in this game.  So a monster girl with a preference for other monster girls is a perfectly viable character?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Wolfy

Crash

I think that helps more than one potential player thanks Wolfy!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Birchleaf

So, I am guessing that this is dead/not going to happen?