Sweet Surrender's ideas

Started by Surrender, November 19, 2012, 09:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surrender

I'm desperate for RPs. I only have one game going right now, and would love to have more! Here are some ideas. I usually enjoy playing the submissive female to a dominant male. Sometimes though, I'm willing to switch! Don't be offended if I say no, though.

I'm absolutely obsessed with the Game of Thrones series, both book and television. Here are some ideas, but if you have some of your own I'm more then open to hearing them!

Asha Greyjoy x Dominant Male Now, if you've read anything about Asha you know that she's not one to submit to anything. Your character can be someone who captures her and decides to make use of her as a bed slave, any of her uncles who are fed up and decide it's time to put her in her place, or a new husband that Asha wants nothing to do with. Regardless, Asha is going to fight and lie and scheme to get away, and I'm only interested in people who have no problem putting a headstrong, fierce fighter in her place.

Daenerys Targaryen x Khal Drogo This would be a story that eventually turns into a romance, but it certainly doesn't start out that way. A young woman is sold into a marriage to someone who doesn't speak her language and is used to his women being subservient. But Daenerys isn't just any woman, she's the blood of the dragon. Although she may have started out a small girl unwise to the ways of the world, it doesn't take her long to grow into her own and give as good as she gets.

I'm also interested in Greek mythology.

I'm in love with this story idea I have about Hephaestus and Aphrodite. Everyone knows that Aphrodite has been messing around, even though she's married to Hephaestus, the god of fire and the patron of crafts men. Sick of being cuckolded, he captures his own, beautiful wife, and decides to finally enjoy his marital rights, whether she wants him to or not.

I also love the pairing of Persephone and Hades. This story will be a little more romantic, but not at first. Hades sees Persephone and falls instantly in love, then kidnaps her to have her for his own. She doesn't enjoy him at first, and wants to go home to the blue skies and green grass, instead of this damp, dark, hell. But the best wooing she was ever to experience was about to begin.

I'd also like to do a story with Gone with the Wind, preferably Rhett x Scarlett, with it as D/s.

azzmeister89

Would you perhaps be interested in exploring an idea along the lines of jon snow surviving the nights watch betrayl and possibly going north of the wall, a romance with Val the wildling princess could then be possible.

Surrender

Added all kinds of new ideas, both the greek ones!

Surrender