What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: AmberStarfire on January 14, 2016, 03:37:35 PM
We sound quite similarly purpley dressed, BeMi.

One of my favorite outfits. :-)

OT:  A dark red pencil skit and black long sleeved blouse with white buttons down the front and on the cuffs, sheer black stockings and black belt and heels.

AmberStarfire

I have a particular fondness for purple everything.

Today though I'm wearing a long-sleeved grey top, pink marl track pants and a hair band (tying my hair in a ponytail).

CutiebyNight

Boxers and a Star Trek t-shirt.

Very sexy~

Beguile's Mistress

A soft light gray wool dress that zips up the back with a boat neckline and a bit of a center slit, three-quarter-length sleeves and a straight skirt and matching belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

SunshineSparkle

Blue sweater and black pyjama pants.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

AmberStarfire

A pinkish purple 3/4 sleeve top over dark blue leggings.

Beguile's Mistress

Black wool slacks, long-sleeved white silk blouse, white cshmere cardigan, black loafers

CutiebyNight

Boxer shorts and a Mountain Dew t-shirt.

Starting to see a pattern with this...

AmberStarfire

A dark blue and white striped sweater, over a light blue t-shirt and dark purple skirt. My hair's tied up in a ponytail with a black band.

Mirrah

A wish. A hope. A dream. And a pair of black panties.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray coat dress with a pale blue pinstrip, black buttons and a red silk pocket square over the left breast, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A red, black and white swirly short-sleeved top with a ruched front. A longer-sleeved black drapey top over it with an elasticated waist. Silky black slacks, pink socks, and a blanket over my legs because I just had a sleep and it's cold.

Beguile's Mistress

A pink and gray and black plaid flannel sleep shirt and pink fuzzy socks now that I am home from my eye surgery and totally wiped out.  Just curling up and snuggling in my bed with my down comforter all warm and cozy.

AmberStarfire

I bet it was a relief to be home after your surgery, BeMi.

OT: I'm wearing a maroon short-sleeved jumper dress over black leggings.

Beguile's Mistress

It was great to get home yesterday and even better to be home today an hour early because the snow started falling half an hour ago and my ride hates driving in the snow.  Beside we shut down the office early to let everyone head for home before the roads get really bad.

So, right now I'm snuggled on my couch in my living room with my fire going and my white cashmere throw wrapped around me.  I'm all ready for a quiet evening at home wearing a white flannel sleep shirt and white fuzzy socks. :-)

The Lioness

Thick grey leggings with a tank top, slippers, and wrapped in a chenille throw in front of the space heater. It is my kind of night. I only wish that it was a fire instead of electric.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

ChefofDreams

red and black basketball shorts, which I don't play hehe, and a red avengers T-shirt with thor, America, hugh jackman, spiderman,hulk, and tony the tin can on it.
Slowly it burns.

ChefofDreams

now its black basketball shorts, and a black T-shirt with a Forest on it.
Slowly it burns.

Serenity

Blue sweatpants and a black T-shirt with cookie monster on it.
My O/O's
Serenity's RP Requests

Current Mood: Tired || RP Status: Actively Seeking

Currently in the works: Darkness Rising

Beguile's Mistress

Business suit with a dark blue pencil skirt and fitted charcoal gray jacket, pale blue long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

AmberStarfire

A grey jumper with little cats on it, a long yellow and black print top under it, charcoal grey leggings, and sheepskin slippers. Also a black hair band, tying my hair back into a ponytail.

Quote from: The Dark Raven on January 25, 2016, 11:13:45 PM

That's funny.

The Dark Raven

A Space Camp t-shirt, a long stripey skirt, and hot pink and chartreuse striped fuzzy socks.  Needless to say, I don't match, but I'm doing housework and I'm warm.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slip dress with an open red jacket trimmed with black around the collar, cuffs and hem, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gold pencil skirt, pale yellow long-sleeved silk blouse, nude stockings and brown heels and belt.