My Bad Habit

Started by Tizzation, September 25, 2011, 11:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

Tizzation

Quote from: AmberTrash on September 26, 2011, 01:11:42 PM
I often skim when I'm reading, leading me to false conclusions that sometimes make me want to hug someone, before realizing they just really love cola.

@AmberTrash(You can still hug me ;D)

I have a bad habit of loving someone who doesn't love me....

Insanityenviesme

I get hug crazy!
-hugs everyone-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

Hugs isn't bad Insanity-

I get the blues and can't shake them.

Insanityenviesme

you know that my hugs aren't, darling :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

SpoiledBrat

Forum lurking and posting inappropriate comments...... ;D

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: SpoiledBrat on September 27, 2011, 01:45:56 PM
Forum lurking and posting inappropriate comments...... ;D

That is most definitely NOT a bad habit... :)

which leaves me wondering if there are any bad habits in the domain of E ;)
Moments of Sanity

Sybl

[Insanity is a habit..] ::) though I doubt he is a nun :P

my bad habit is falling.

Finothing

hm...my bad habit is getting mouthy when i should probably just be quiet :P

selfexiled

Can't stop flirting. Oh and procrastination
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

badsam

Living everything everywhere. except in the right places.
Procrastination
(the others will be written sometimes ;) )

Ephemera

Words.  Lots of them.  I'm an addict.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

DarkDragonboy

being confused when being around friends.

abandoneddolly

biting my nails
staying locked in my mind and not paying attention to anything around me

Mordred

There's a list far too long to display here.. but one near the top is:

11. Not realizing how my actions or lack of actions (frequently aided by #3-Bad-Habit, 'Procrastination') can and often times are perceived outside of my own awareness.
*See Pillory*

AeonReflux

i'm a flake. yeah, i said it.

Also, I have the shortest attention sp - OH MY GOD! What was that? did you see that bird that just flew past? Look at this drawing I made...

Kazuume

getting very irritated when I'm interrupted....the results are usually me yelling at someone.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Overthinking too many things.. to the point that this impatient creature ends up procrastinating.. causing a kerfuffle of blood and circuits, internally.. leading to mad levels of chaos that begin to flow outward like bizarre (and blue-tinged) waves of radiation.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Hmmm.... I, on the otherhand.. never overthink.... *sputters, chokes, coughs* almost never.  My bad habit....

lurking...
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Sybl

Negative thing is my bad habit.

emily t

Over analysing everything is one of my bad habits.

Mordred

Drinking coffee to the point where the jittery sensations teeter beyond what is manageably still enjoyable, then later wishing that feeling would return, denying the memory of how it was simply too much. *feeling that right now*
*See Pillory*

Tizzation

Sangria... Especially lately...

Ephemera

Coveting the sangria of others...just saying.

Tizzation

I love attention, good or bad.