News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwood Badr

Xandria

Opens a rift in time and space, takes the win anyway.
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*notices win is too big to fit through rift.. helps Xandria by removing it from her grip as the rift closes.. saving her hand*
*an act of kindness.. not greed* :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*Smiles at Mordred's thoughtfulness but notices he doesn't return the win to it's rightful owner...her.  So she quickly takes it back and kisses his cheek.*  "Aww, thanks for the help, I owe you one...but not the win." :P
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Knightfox

Strolls past Xandria, whistling innocently as he slips Mr Potters Firebolt under her, a surprised yelp esaping her lips as it whisks her off, and as she disappears into the distance, catches the fallen win
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

lenka

Strokes knightfox's furry hair, trying to distract him from the win...

takes the win with ease..

Knightfox

Purrrrrrs contentedly at lenka's soft touch, smiling, his fangs glinting in the sunlight, wraps his tail around the win as she walks away and gently tugs it from her grasp  ;)
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

abandoneddolly

Knightfox

Sorry Dolly, but the win likes me more  :-)

lenka

Nah uh! Steals the win and hugs Dolly.

Mordred

The vampire, in his (rare?) zombie form.. Swipes win... Mistakening it for a thing with a pulse.. But it does seem to wake him a bit. And hmm, it is a bit tasty.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Mistakens the porcelain beauty for a living thing also but before testing fang.. Instead gives a tiny tickle and swipes win while distracting.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

- shivers forgetting about the win for a second, but then the win calls to her and she realizes hers had been swiped, she hunts it down and takes it back-

Mordred

Hmm, shivers make this crazy creature wonder if crimson rivers do flow under the doll's shining surface.. will have to investigate this. But after rummaging through her toybox (which is like a cute little coffin), finds win. Leaves a small yo-yo in it's place.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

A yo yo !!1 plays with the yo yo swinging it back and fourth back and fourth watching it hypnotically, and whats this? It has come back with the win !!!

Davina

*wanders by and borrows win for a while to cuddle on the couch with*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Mordred

*ha ha.. somehow got into the win in the nick of time again.. and will just chill inside it's cozy little walls in whatever hands happen upon it on this lovely couch*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Davina

*hussles the win back and contemplates shaking it again*
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

abandoneddolly

Davina

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Waltzes in to claim the win.

Davina

*wanders in to pet the win*