Mass Effect and BDSM

Started by NileGoddess, May 28, 2013, 05:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

I did a story a while ago featuring an asari dominatrix, as well as an attempt to expand into a different scene with her which never took off (original interest check is here). I would be interested in exploring the initial topic again: the idea of a human patron going to visit an esteemed dominatrix and sex worker on a planet where nothing is illegal.

I'm not looking for anything grandiose in terms of characters or plot; no super arrogant rich bachelor or poor, piteous lost soul. I rather like the idea of someone mostly normal in search of vice, perhaps in search of an ear to listen or some spiritual advice. Unique in his own way, and somewhat curious about the asari, but something hanging over his mind that the matriarch can offer her wisdom for through the session. Full details will be planned and discussed ahead of time.

Interested players should also be interested in BDSM. I would like to try and explore a range of things, including moderate to heavy bondage, spanking/whipping, tease/denial, forced body worship including foot kissing and rimming, strap-ons, and, of course, implementation of Mass Effect technology like biotics and omnitools. Players will also need to be familiar with Mass Effect lore.

Please PM me with your interest, or feel free to vocalize any questions in this thread.