I like to be...(Seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, May 25, 2013, 02:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

So this one came out of the blue last night in a dream. No idea how it got in my head, but basically a girl I dated in HS was hot (dancers body) but a prude. So...this was the dream I had last night:

Encarnacion: Can I tell you a Secret

Andrew read the text on his phone. It was from his ex GF. They hadn't dated in a few years and were friendly with each other these day, as evident from the text he had gotten from her just now. He still thought she was hot, but when they had dated he had been her first BF and they had only ever kissed. He had ended up breaking things off with her too hook up with her best friend, who was anything but a prude. That little relationship was kept secret of course.

ASimon: Sure. Why not...
Encarnacion: I like to be bent over and held down while I'm fucked.
ASimon: WOW

Holy shit? Had she just said that? Shaking his head, he couldn't believe it. That wasn't the prude type of girl that he remembered. Was it wrong that the thought of doing that to her gave him a bit of a boner?

Encarnacion: I want to give you a blowjob.
ASimon: I'm done in 5

This couldn't be happening? She'd certainly have heard about his cock. The girl he had dated before her had been on the Track team with her and she had been the first girl to give him head. And the Track Girls always talked about the guys they were hooking up with. Fuck. This was some sort of prank.

A few minutes later, as Andrew locked up the door, he realized he only had a few minutes to catch the bus. But as he walked outside, she was there.

"Lets go to the Costume Closet." She said. She'd always been involved with the school plays so it'd make sense she'd know where to go to be alone. It doesn't take long to get there and they make sure no one is around before moving inside. Moments later, his hands are roaming all over her body, starting with her ass. The first time he had touched her ass she had jumped and blushed and not let him touch her like that again. It had taken a month to teach her how to kiss with a tongue. Now, her body melded against his, her tongue seeking out his. This was unreal.

((Looking for some one to play the Pinay))

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Luvan95

I could play her for you. Does she have a name I can use, or do I make that up myself?
And the picture is of her I guess?
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.