The Bet (Dom M looking for Sub F)

Started by Harry42, May 24, 2013, 08:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry42

PM if you are interested in the story below. Any changes, hints and suggestions more than welcome.

Cheers

-H-

She walked into the bar with an air of arrogance, she was beautiful, successful and dressed to kill. She pushed to the front of the crowd and slipped onto recently vacated stool and ordered a drink. There was just something about her that attracted his eye, it was a kind of brittleness, that seemed to lurk just under her exterier, a certain sadness around the corner of her eyes, she seemed cool, calm, in control and about to explode.

He wasn't realy sure how the conversation started, but he'd monouvered it around to the point where she was starting to get angry, "Of course men think with their bits not their brains, most of us are quite comfortable with the concept. What amuses me however, is women, especially women like yourself, that think they don't!"

That was all it took, her indignant rage welled up and exploded from her in a tirade of well eloquated expletives, colourful observations about the validity of his parents marital status at the time of his birth and other general nastiness relating mostly, it seems, to the speicies of his mother. He looked at her closely, she glanced up and lost herself in his eyes, he watched as her train of thought derailed mid tirade, she shook her head and looked away.

"Do you want to make a bet?" He asked, she spun her head around and glared at him but her look softened as she, once again, lost herself in his eyes. The bet was both simple and profound at the same time, she would give up control of her orgasms to him for a period of one year and one day. If at the end of that period she could look him in the eye and truthfully say, "Women always think with their brains, they never let their sexual needs and desires control their behaviour." He would pay her $10,000 and admit he was wrong, if she couldn't, she would give herself to him to do with as he pleased for a minimum of one month.

I'll play the dominant male, looking for a submissive female character. Your character may or may not realise she is submissive at the start and my initial thought is to explore her journey to complete submission (or the battle to avoid it). I am very open to any settings, genres, worlds, or systems (if any) that you want to use and am happy to confine myself to any subset of my ons that work for you. This will be the first roleplay I initiate in this forum so please bear with me as I find my feet in this brave new world.

For the record, I'm thinking of Orgasm control by a single session of hypnosis in which 3 instructions are given: She cannot reach orgasm without permission; She orgasms on command; and she is unable to lie. I like the idea of mind control but only to set the scene I can think of nothing more boring than controlling someone's mind to make them a mindless automation. 

I am of course open to other suggestions that suit the genre we are playing in, magic; curse; technology; or psionics; but I'd like the three rules above to be the core framework that shapes the story. 

saphireMARIE

Hi, I like your idea for a story and if you want I will attempt it with you, I should probably warn you though I'm pretty new to role play and I might not be perfect.