Looking for some new partners! *F for M characters*

Started by Samantha, January 30, 2011, 10:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

*****When Strangers  Marry
   She is  engaged to a man whom she despises; he is disgusting, and will only try to  break her spirit. Her stepfather has done this on purpose, he wants her to be  miserable, and the man has offered to pay for her, since he is an avid gambler,  he accepts the offer, its just a bonus that he’ll be paid for her.
   Knowing  she will hate her life, the young woman decides to run away. The only down side  to this is that the area is surrounded by swamps and bayous, she gets bitten by  insects, muddy, and above all tired. Somehow, she is found by someone, either  the man himself, a worker, or maybe a son of his, and taken to the owner of the  land. He is the sworn enemy of her betrothed and would do anything to get back  at him, and/or to duel him.
   She is  the perfect way to do so, by keeping her at his estate, he jeopardizes her  honor, it could be his plan to use her and discard her, but does she capture  his attention and his heart?
   I have  LOTS of ideas for this roleplay, so lets talk about ideas!

****You Caught Me When  I was falling
   In the  1800s, a woman came out to society when she was between the ages of 19-21,  meaning, she was ready to be married off.  It was only socially acceptable  to go through five seasons to search for a suitable husband, and to be properly  courted then married. If you did not find your match in that time period, the  woman would be come to be a spinster, she was unable to be married and would be  a burden on her family.
   My  character is in her last season, and has to find a husband, her family depends  on it, since her father died, their finances have steadily declined, they had  to sell anything and everything in order to survive in the only world they know  how to live in, the lavish and rich society world. Finding a suitable husband  is the only way to survive, but society men only see how to use women in this  situation rather than help them.
   It was  also frowned upon in society to be a working class person in their world, an  entrepreneur. But he finds his knack for business and some of the ‘up to date’  society members, the ones who realized that change was coming to their world,  have led him to be permitted into the gatherings, parties and soirees of the  upper class.
   He finds  her interesting, and manipulates the situation into his favor that she might  accept his proposal, seeing as how she would never do it willingly, she knows  she shouldn’t be choosy, but she is too proud to accept anything other than what  she needed. Eventually does she give in to her needs of title and money or the  feelings inside her heart, which would still help financially?

*****You’re More Than  a Simple Temptation
   As time  moved on, her family fell further and further out of the peerage, after a  series of unfortunate deaths, their family was brought back into their world of  high class peers. The family is constantly ostracized but it effects them none,  they stick together. But she longs for normalcy; her family is anything but  with the strange deaths, strange animals, and house fires that brought them to  stay at a hotel while their home was being rebuilt.
    After two seasons, she thinks that a new chance of life is coming, and  that her perfect suitor will soon ask to court her. It was just a matter of  time, but when one of his love letters goes awry, it leads her to meet the  mysterious hotel owner who is intrigued by her personality as well as her  appearance. When he wants something, he’ll get it, he happened to be the one to  find her letter without her knowledge; will he use it to intervene on the  couple? Or will he try to be honorable in getting the thing he desires most?

****Seduction
1880s
She is a writer, but this is during the age where women aren't supposed to talk about such things as sex and romance, letting people know such things. She is living alone in a home that she purchased, unmarried, and a virgin. A week before her 30th birthday she decides she no longer wants to be a virgin, she could deal with the rest but not remaining a virgin when her books often involved sexuality. She decides to go to a well-known and discreet brothel and have a man come to her home on the night of her 30th year. Sure, it wasn't romantic, but it would work.
He is a well-known publisher, also known for his being unmarried, filthy rich, and basically a womanizer of the 1800s. Working on publishing a novel for the brothel owner, he reveals that he wants to meet this writer that he's heard about, she sends him on his way, stating she simply knew the woman, not that she had become a client.

There are so many things to do with this story... I would really love to try it out.

****You Caught Me When I was falling
   In the 1800s, a woman came out to society when she was between the ages of 19-21, meaning, she was ready to be married off.  It was only socially acceptable to go through five seasons to search for a suitable husband, and to be properly courted then married. If you did not find your match in that time period, the woman would be come to be a spinster, she was unable to be married and would be a burden on her family.
   My character is in her last season, and has to find a husband, her family depends on it, since her father died, their finances have steadily declined, they had to sell anything and everything in order to survive in the only world they know how to live in, the lavish and rich society world. Finding a suitable husband is the only way to survive, but society men only see how to use women in this situation rather than help them.
   It was also frowned upon in society to be a working class person in their world, an entrepreneur. But he finds his knack for business and some of the ‘up to date’ society members, the ones who realized that change was coming to their world, have led him to be permitted into the gatherings, parties and soirees of the upper class.
   He finds her interesting, and manipulates the situation into his favor that she might accept his proposal, seeing as how she would never do it willingly, she knows she shouldn’t be choosy, but she is too proud to accept anything other than what she needed. Eventually does she give in to her needs of title and money or the feelings inside her heart, which would still help financially?

These are my ideas I really would like to find a partner for! I suggest looking at my O/O's.

Some quick things I like:
ROMANCE is key

taking time to tell the story is important

I love sex, and playing sex scenes, but it isn't the entire story.

Manipulative, domineering, will do anything to get what they want (but for the right reason, such as love) Men

I like partners that can develop surprises in the story line (Such as, I found the note you were hiding and that's how I
knew who you were and how to manipulate the situation to get you type thing (but is brought out later in the story))

OH, and I like when sometimes at the beginning they don't like each other, or one does something that makes the other temporarily dislike them. It can be fun.

Can't wait to hear from you!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Samantha

Added a new game, or feel free to take a look at my old game ideas if you're interested. I do have more modern ones in my signature.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Jated

I am kind of interested in a couple of your stories.  Could you please tell me...  which sex you are looking for.  I would like to know ahead of time, so I would know ideas for myself.

Thanks!!