Today, I hate cats so much

Started by Leo, September 12, 2010, 04:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo

That's right, I hate cats so much today, I had to post about it >.<

The reason being that a stray cat made its way into my house, through a window that an idiot I call my brother left open (despite telling him thrice to close it before we left the house) and ate my peach face birdie. Poor thing...

So... I'm praying that I will not see any cats for a few days, until my anger has subsided. Because if I do, I'll probably snap its neck without hesitation... I'm that pissed off... *sighs*
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

AllieCat

*eeps and hides*

(seriously, hope things get better!)

Bubbles

I am sorry to hear that Leo T.T ..for some reason,not all CATS do thatt.Yet,sorry for loosing your birdie.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Leo

Quote from: AllieCat on September 12, 2010, 05:06:23 PM
*eeps and hides*

(seriously, hope things get better!)

I don't hate cats like you, no worries  8-)

Leo

Quote from: Bubbles on September 12, 2010, 05:09:01 PM
I am sorry to hear that Leo T.T ..for some reason,not all CATS do thatt.Yet,sorry for loosing your birdie.

Well, he's gone now. I try not to think about it, because it's actually making me quite sad when I do. He may have been too small to hug or play with but he was still my pet and I loved him :(

But that's it, then I think about the face of a cat, and about it chewing on my little birdie and I feel like a dog that just saw a cat... if that makes sense.

Blitzy

I have a similar story to this, so I know how you're feeling. *Offers hugs.*

My ex got me a cockatiel when I was about 15. I loved that bird. His name was Silver. He just loved to sit on my shoulder and cuddle with me. I could take him outside and he'd just sit there, eager as always. He liked to nibble on my food and just was fun and sweet.

I took him to a friend's house. He tried to fly to my ex's shoulder... and the friend's dog jumped up and ate him. -_- I screamed. It was horrible. I was a complete and total mess. :( But after a while I had to move on. And I got another birdie who was a total asshole, but I still loved him.

I hope that soon that day will come for you when you'll get another birdie to love as much as you loved your last one. Who'll have their own personality and you'll come to love and cherish them. <3
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Serephino

Sorry about your bird.  It always stings to lose a pet.  A little while ago we had mice we were keeping for snake food and they got out one night.  My stupid cat caught and killed one, and cornered the other.  I intervened before she could kill it, which she wasn't happy about.  I was mad at her, but she was just being a cat.