A Romantic Tragedy (M/F or F/F)

Started by Cream, May 29, 2012, 08:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cream

For quite some time now I've had the desire to write out a romantic tragedy, but I never really got around to putting up a wanted add for it.  I'm looking for the game to be modern, but I would be willing to try a different setting if both the right person and the right story came about.

I have decided that instead of giving one specific story, I would leave it open.  One of my favorite parts about writing a story is being able to talk to the other person involved, and create a story that both of us can connect with and have a part in creating.  Though I also would not be at all bothered if someone else had a story in mind that they'd like to offer up.

I'm looking for the story to be either M/f (I'd be willing to play either role) or F/f.  As far as the writing goes, I prefer 3-5 decently sized paragraphs per post.  I am currently writing two active female characters and would be more than willing to share a link to give you an idea of how I play a female character :).

Other than that, I'm open to suggestions and hope very much that I can get the story that I am looking for.  There will be an element of sex in it, but I am not looking for it to over run the game.  I'd be open with sex possibly being a contributing factor to whatever conflict is within the story.

Anywhom, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.  I would also prefer it if you PMed me if you were interested as opposed to simply writing it in here.  Please take a look at my prior writing, so that you'll have an idea of both my style and the length and depth that I write with.  I do not expect my partner to feel obligated to match me as far as post length goes, as I write with the length that I do for my own pleasure.  I'm only looking for you to write an in depth, well writ character :).
Fighting for a revolution of thought.

Discord: Cream.E#8738