Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)

Started by bubby, October 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Quote from: Cyrano Johnson on October 16, 2013, 10:48:36 AM
Hmmm. I could maybe play an older, embittered version of my guy from the last game as the Fire Mentor -- a onetime potential who eventually chose to hide his gift, but hopes the current potential will find the courage he never did. Think that might work?

Totally!!

Cyrano Johnson

Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

bubby

Quote from: Cyrano Johnson on October 16, 2013, 12:33:51 PM
Aiight, I'll work something up. Groovy!

Sweet! I'll be posting up the char sheet template at some point today before work.

bubby

With a little help from the ever wondrous BP, here's the char template! Go ahead and post your characters here for approval!

[b]Personal Information:[/b]

[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Gender:[/i]
[i]Affiliation[/i]

[i]Personality:[/i]

[i]Biography:[/i]

[i]Appearance:[/i](Just image is fine, unless there are certain markings your char might have. Real or artist rendering is fine, but NO ANIME)

[b]Combat Information:[/b]

[i]Weapon(s):[/i]

[i]Ability/Skill(s):[/i] (Abilities applies to Elementals)

[i]Strengths:[/i]

[i]Weaknesses:[/i]

[b]Sexual Information:[/b]

[i]Sexual Nature:[/i]

[i]Turn Ons & Offs:[/i] (This is important! As this game is going into the Extreme Section, I am expecting torture, and non-con. You can of course just link your own, but if there are specifics you like or dislike, be sure and make them known)[/i]

[b]Other Information:[/b] (Not required, but if there is interesting added info you'd like to be known about your char, please add!)

LunarSage

I'm sick as a dog right now.  I will get to making my character, but it may have to wait a couple days until I can recover some.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

bubby

Quote from: LunarSage on October 16, 2013, 03:19:11 PM
I'm sick as a dog right now.  I will get to making my character, but it may have to wait a couple days until I can recover some.

D'awww!! *Cuddles up the Wolf into blankies and gives get better kisses* Absolutely no worries darlin', take all the time you need. Methinks the interest thread will be up for a bit, because we're still in need of Rebels.

azzmeister89

Any room for a character that could use a lightning element? I'm not fussed if he's with or against the queen

bubby

Quote from: azzmeister89 on October 16, 2013, 04:47:10 PM
Any room for a character that could use a lightning element? I'm not fussed if he's with or against the queen

All the Elemental are taken azz. Sorry darlin'!

Moon Hound Hati

Personal Information:

Name: Leasick Valhanner
Affiliation: Water Elemental

Personality: A relaxed and kind soul, Leasick takes life as it comes. He's always willing to lend a helping hand, but tends to just go with the flow of things when there is nothing that require his direct attention. This means he never (intentionally) gets himself into trouble and generally well liked by others. Despite his relaxed personality Leasick can be a hard worker when given the proper motivation and very wrathful if crossed     though the latter would take quite something to achieve.

Biography: Far, far up in the north, at the very edge of civilization, where land meets the frozen wastes of the north pole, lies a small village by the name of Breanthal. It is here that Leasick was born and raised. The town consisted of only a handfull of families, so everyone knew each other and worked together to survive in this harsh environment. Most of the men were fishermen or huntsman, responsible for the food supply. As such, young Leasick learned early on the ways of both the cold sea and the frozen lands surrounding his home. While life was so far up north was anything but easy, it wasn't hard to see the warmth such a tightly knit community held, and it shaped Leasick into a kind and compassionate soul that would walk miles through the frozen wastes if a friend asked it of him.

About a month after his eighteenth birthday Leasick and his father went out into the frozen forests to check if their traps had caught any small game     like snowrabbits. What started out as a calm day with clear sky soon turned into a raging blizzard. Fighting their way through an almost blinding snowstorm, the pair was caught by surprise when an avalanche was triggered atop the mountain the forest lay at the feet of. A massive wall of snow raced towards the two, predicting certain doom. Fate, however, seemed to have different plans.

With no clue what he was doing, as if his body was moving on its own, young Leasick stepped foreward, in front of his equally terrified father. Setting one foot in front of the other, taking on a sturdy stance, he stretched both his balled fists foreward, as if punching someone. Father and son were equally surprised when the seemingly unstoppable stream of snow, which came pouring down the mountainside, actually halted dead in its tracks. The snow that came after it piled up on top, but surely enough, the snow had magically stopped short just mere feet from them.

The pair just stood there in shock and awe until the blizzard had subsided, departing as swiftly as it came. When the sky grew clear once more they could clearly see the extend of the miracle which had befallen them. All along the mountainside a tall wall of snow had formed, never coming further down then were they stood.

When they returned to the village many questions were asked, as the wall was easily seen even from there. Leasick's father had chosen to remain quiet about what seemed to be his only son's miracle powers and had told said son to do so as well, for everyone's sake. In the end it was written off as an act of the gods and life continued on.

In the weeks after that Leasick would, every now and then, sneak off to a secluded part of the beach near the village. He found he couldn't reproduce the control he had on the snow during that fateful day in any way. Not even the smallest snowflake could be moved by him, but he did find that he could control water a little. Taking a bucket of seawater, he found that, if he focused hard enough, he could make the water ripple a little. While it wasn't much, it proved to him that it was indeed his hands that stopped the avalanche. Fascinated by his newfound ability, weak as it might be, Leasick secretly spends what little time he can dedicate to it practicing his ability, trying to make larger ripples in the bucket.

Appearance: #1 ~ #2 ~ #3 ~ Living so far up north, Leasick usually wears an assortment of clothing made of thick animal skins and furs, protecting him the deathly winter weather that rules the lands surrounding his home for most of the year. Seeing as the village is too small for shops and too remote for traders coming from elsewhere, so all clothing is custommade by the women in the village     the wives and the mothers. Leasick's most distinguished feature are his icy blue eyes; a trait most members of his father's side of the family share.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s):

• Hunter's Knife     Leasick knows his way around a knife after years of gutting and cleaning fish and small animals to help out in the village after the fishermen and hunters returned with their caught game. This particular type of knife is most commonly used by the hunters and fisherman of the village. With its handle included, the knife is almost as long as a grown man's forearm, making it resemble a dagger or short sword more than a knife, when you think about it. The reason for its size is so that it can easily penetrate and cut through thick hide or blubber.

Ability/Skill(s):

• Water Magic     Leasick wields the power of water. Still untrained and unfamiliar with its might and capabilities, he can do little more than create ripples insides a bucket of water at the moment.
  • Hunter, Gatherer and Fisherman     From an early age on he was taught these vital food gathering skills, so that he too can survive in the harsh winterlands of the north and help out the village as a whole in their ongoing struggle to survive in these lands.
  • Survival Expert     Not only does he know how to hunt and gather food, Leasick also knows how to survive in the (wintery) wilds. Things like building shelter and getting a fire started are all part of his skillset.
  • Sailor     The waters in the north are cold and its weather deadly. Despite that though, every hand able to help is one worth having, even if it belongs to a man barely at the doorstep of adulthood. Going out with the other fishermen of village on a regular basis, Leasick has learned how to sail a ship. While still only a greenhorn when compared to the older fishermen, he is perfectly capable to handle a ship under normal conditions.

Strengths: Leasick's strong points are that he is calm, kind and collected. He is good friend to have and would fit well in groups, especially if that group needs that one person that's always there no matter what and can be counted on. Due to his upbringings, he is well equipped with extensive knowledge when it concerns surviving in harsh winter lands and catching or finding your own food.

Weaknesses: Leasick is not a leader. He can do his best to try and keep the members of a group together and on the right path, but he is not the one who can determine what the right path for the group is.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: Heterosexual, Dominant

Turn Ons & Offs: My O/O's

Other Information: [None as of yet]
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

azzmeister89

Aaaw i had such a great idea too. My character was going to be a unique case, born with the ability of lightning but not part of the prophecy. His family has served the royal family for generations and he has been raised to believe the queen is the savior who will rid the world of the cursed elemental powers and that as a user of a unique element it is his duty to fight and die for her.

bubby

Quote from: azzmeister89 on October 18, 2013, 01:51:57 PM
Aaaw i had such a great idea too. My character was going to be a unique case, born with the ability of lightning but not part of the prophecy. His family has served the royal family for generations and he has been raised to believe the queen is the savior who will rid the world of the cursed elemental powers and that as a user of a unique element it is his duty to fight and die for her.

Though it is a nifty idea, unfortunately the premise of the Game back story is that anyone who shows an inkling of Power would be killed. No matter how loyal they were to the Queen. Sorry sweets.  :-)

GM note: It has been brought to my attention that I totally need to add more to this, like regions and the time era and stuffz. My apologies for the vagueness! I'll expand on things tomorrow, as today is all booked up.

I'd also like to note, that though the profiles I'm getting so far I am liking, please remember that your char is only 18. The pics of the males, though delicious! are just a bit older then that..

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: bubby on October 18, 2013, 02:01:21 PM
I'd also like to note, that though the profiles I'm getting so far I am liking, please remember that your char is only 18. The pics of the males, though delicious! are just a bit older then that..

Unfortunately it's hard (for me, at least) to find anything of around that age that doesn't strike me as too skinny or looking too much like a puff. :(
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

bubby

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on October 18, 2013, 02:07:50 PM
Unfortunately it's hard (for me, at least) to find anything of around that age that doesn't strike me as too skinny or looking too much like a puff. :(

*Chuckles* Well I'd hate to brush aside a damn fine player over a pic. No worries then. As long as it's remembered in play that they're young. This means you too Lunar!  ;)

Cyrano Johnson

If we're adding some setting details -- could I put in a wee vote for some kind of rough map, or basic outline of where things are? I know I am a bit OCD about this, but especially in a story that involves chases and hunts I, for one, would find it really helpful in terms of pacing scenes and setting a character's level-of-urgency to have at least a basic idea of where people might be and how long it would, or could, take them to reach each other, and what kinds of countryside they might be travelling through.

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: bubby on October 18, 2013, 02:13:42 PM
*Chuckles* Well I'd hate to brush aside a damn fine player over a pic. No worries then. As long as it's remembered in play that they're young. This means you too Lunar!  ;)

Yeah, of course. Pics are more to give others involved a visual representation of what your character looks like or "sort of" looks like, IMO.

bubby

Quote from: Cyrano Johnson on October 18, 2013, 03:00:07 PM
If we're adding some setting details -- could I put in a wee vote for some kind of rough map, or basic outline of where things are? I know I am a bit OCD about this, but especially in a story that involves chases and hunts I, for one, would find it really helpful in terms of pacing scenes and setting a character's level-of-urgency to have at least a basic idea of where people might be and how long it would, or could, take them to reach each other, and what kinds of countryside they might be travelling through.

Totally understandable, and though I don't have the skills to make a map, I'll at the very least put up pics of certain regions, and try to detail how big the area(s) are. I know I was lax on these important details, and again, I apologize, and will work on my GM fu more!  :-)

Cyrano Johnson

Quote from: bubby on October 18, 2013, 03:43:54 PM
Totally understandable, and though I don't have the skills to make a map, I'll at the very least put up pics of certain regions, and try to detail how big the area(s) are. I know I was lax on these important details, and again, I apologize, and will work on my GM fu more!  :-)

You're a sweetheart! (And I wasn't meaning to criticize your GM fu!)

I'm no particular graphical whiz either, but I do have some old fantasy RPG map-making software kicking around, I think. If you wanted to shoot me an outline I could probably put something together, if that would help.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Cyrano Johnson on October 18, 2013, 03:59:53 PM
You're a sweetheart! (And I wasn't meaning to criticize your GM fu!)

I'm no particular graphical whiz either, but I do have some old fantasy RPG map-making software kicking around, I think. If you wanted to shoot me an outline I could probably put something together, if that would help.

If you can give me general directions, and landmarks and the like I can try and make one up. I'm decentish with maps
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

bubby

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 18, 2013, 04:01:56 PM
If you can give me general directions, and landmarks and the like I can try and make one up. I'm decentish with maps

I'll hit you up tomorrow Luna-luv. I'm out for the night.

Sol Lua

Okay, here's mine.  I left a character from her past ambiguous, so if anyone wants to intertwine their backstories with me let me know.  Also, I suck at finding images for characters like this, so I hope a description will do.  Feedback is always welcome, and since this is still an interest thread I'm open to adjustments.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personal Information:Sol Lua

Name:  Yura (True name: Parith Cecet)
Affiliation: Rebels

Personality: Yura is usually direct, with a no nonsense personality.  This can lead her to come off as cold, and it can also lead her to say things outright most people wouldn't think to utter.  She never hesitates to ask someone a question, and seems to be driven sometimes by an almost compulsive curiosity.  She seems to have no regard for how her words will be taken, and who would be offended or scandalized. 

When she relaxes she can become friendly and reveals a good sense of humour.  Most of her relationships tend to be superficial though, both because of her constant travelling and because of her past.  When she does become a friend to someone she's fiercely loyal and, unless that person betrays her or changes dramatically, will be a friend for life.

Biography: Yura grew up as Parith Cecet, the youngest daughter of the ancient house.  They lived poorly, and far from the centre of power in order to not attract attention, passing down only a few precious weapons and suits of armour.  Their true heritage was in their training.  They had no elemental powers, and had never joined the resistance, so they had evaded detection over the years.  Parith was trained from the time she could walk, as were her older cousins and siblings.  She spent much of her time either working the farmlands that kept them fed, or learning about the ancient arts that had been passed down.  Few outsiders ever came to their lands, and when one of them came of age they would go on a journey, sometimes returning with a mate to continue the family.

As she grew up, it was becoming quickly apparent that she and one of her older cousins were the best to have been born to the family in several generations.  Their weapons and styles differed radically, but they were both exceptional fighters.  The elders thought that perhaps it was a sign, that maybe they could come out of hiding.  With two great warriors on their side, they might have a real chance.  Alas, it was not to be.

When Parith was 18 and her cousin returned from the customary journey, it was with the Queen's men.  Even with their training, without enough weapons to go around or any kind of defensive structures, the family had no chance of winning out against the invading force.  Parith ran for the hollow which hid the weapon and armour she had been gifted with, intent on joining her family in the battle.  Instead, she found one of the elders waiting for her.  The old woman smiled benignly, and told Parith to take up her spear and armour, then leave this place and never return.  She struggled with it, but a request from the elders was never refused, and she knew the battle was hopeless.  At best they had to scatter, hoping that some of them would evade detection.  With tears in her eyes, she accepted the small book the elder gave her and escaped into the wilds.

She spent three years alone in the wilds, making sure that she would be assumed dead, that her appearance would change just enough to avoid being pegged by a description.  He cousin hadn't really seen her since she was a girl of 16.  Now at 21, any description he gave of her would no longer be useful.  Her cousin would surely recognize her, but no one else would.  Slowly, she began to return to civilization, but not without purpose.  The book she had been given had been filled with names.  Contacts, little details about the Resistance and it's members in various areas.  During her self imposed exile, she had memorized the book and then set it alight.  It was too dangerous a thing to just carry around.  Now, she began making contact with the resistance, learning more about the outside world and the Queen who ruled it.

Now calling herself Yura, she began doing work for and with the resistance, taking another two years to build trust in them, and build their trust in her, before formally joining them.  Now she acts as a bit of a member at large, travelling wherever the roads take her and doing whatever needs to be done.

Appearance: Somewhat short with a lean build, Yura's body is perfect for agility and flexibility.  Her face is equally lean but attractive, with milky skin that burns under the sun instead of tanning.  Short black hair comes down around her neck, framing imperious gray eyes.  While travelling she usually wears a thin sheath of dark cloth beneath her silver armour.  This well made set is comprised mainly of small silvery scales reinforced by strategically placed plates.  It's designed to leave her joints free for movement, even leaving some of her skin visible at the shoulders, neck, just beneath her arms, and the inside top of her legs.  A dark brown traveller's cloak usually hides her unique armour during her journeys, as well as shading her from the sun.

Beneath the armour her legs are strong, leading up to slight hips and a thin torso.  Her chest is firm but modest, topped off by smoothly muscled shoulders and arms.  In her cloak or other proper attire, she can pass as a young man if she dirties her face properly, and has done so on several occasions.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s): Spear, daggers (12), javelins (Not normally carried, but could be brought to a known battle)

Ability/Skill(s): Yura is a master of the spear, having been trained in the weapon all of her life.  This extends to using spears as projectiles, such as javelins, to a range of about 50'.  She is also trained in martial arts and the use of daggers in close combat and as projectiles.  She is also an exceptional climber and acrobat, able to get to and into any number of difficult places.

Strengths: Yura relies primarily on speed and agility in battle, staying out of her opponent's range while wearing them down and assessing their skills.  She's strong for her size and build, but not nearly as strong as most male warriors.  When out matched, she'll either user her speed to escape, or continue carefully wearing down her opponent until help arrives.  Her endurance is as exceptional as her speed, so if she stays out of reach she can wear most warriors into exhaustion.

Weaknesses: While Yura's armour is exceptionally made, it's optimized for mobility to suit her style.  This design leaves her vulnerable at the aforementioned joint sections (see appearance) and, combined with her natural build, to bludgeoning attacks, which can be devastating if they hit her.  As a spear wielder she is at best advantage when at long to mid range.  Though she's trained to use her spear and other weapons at close range, anyone that can get into close range and stay there would gain an advantage.

Sexual Information: Yura's been exposed to a great deal in theory.  Her education is top notch and she's seen any number of people making out.  Her personal experience is significantly lacking however, and she can still be naive about what happens when the bedroom doors close.  Her training was time consuming and focused, and prior to her travels most of the males she interacted with were either much older than her, or family.  Her personality tends more towards curiosity than embarrassment when confronted with sexual situations.

Sexual Nature: Bi-curious would likely describe her best

Turn Ons & Offs: (You can check my profile, but I'll put some here.  If you have a specific question, feel free to ask.)

Yura's ons for consensual play: Foreplay, oral (giving & receiving), outdoors, risk of public, creative (she's insatiably curious, so new positions, toys, situations, etc will excite her)

Sol's ons for non or semi-con: Bondage, humiliation, public, pain & torture (anything permanent please clear with me beforehand).

Sol's off: Scat, body modification

Re Z L

seems interesting, I'll see if I can piece something together soonish

edit - a Rebel of course  ;D
A&A

bubby

Quote from: Re Z L on October 19, 2013, 11:26:39 PM
seems interesting, I'll see if I can piece something together soonish

edit - a Rebel of course  ;D

YAY!

I'll look over you char tomorrow Lua darlin'. FOOTBALL!!... is on.. so yeah... <.<

Rave

Well consider me interested in this! PM sent to you, Bubby!

bubby

ladia2287