School Pet [F dom looking for F sub]

Started by elfguy, June 04, 2012, 03:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

When Kathy came back to school at the start of the new year, along with all the other students, she did something few even thought about. In her very first class, her attention wasn't on the teacher but on the other students. She was a bully, a tough, dominant girl, and every year she needed to find a pet, a submissive girl she could take as her own, and use for sex, to fill her homework, and as a personal servant. So as the class went on, she casually eyed the other girls, especially the new ones. But Kathy was somewhat of an exhibitionist, and was wearing a rather small top showing a lot of cleavage. So when one of the newer girls commented quietly that she looked like a whore, her decision had been made.

At the end of the class, she went to the girl's desk and put a hand on her shoulder, asking her strongly to stay so she could have a word. When the other students and the teacher had left the room, then she showed her what her life was about to become.

For this RP I need someone to play the pet, the blond girl who will be forced to satisfy and please Kathy in any way she wants. It won't be heavy stuff but it might include public humiliation and some bondage. Both girls will be adult of age.

----

Queen Elsa

elfguy

Well, let me know a name and short bio for the blond girl and I can get a thread started.
----

Queen Elsa

I'll do my best. Her name is Kimi Azure, and she is eighteen years old. Everybdy sees her as the dumb ditzy blond, but there's more to her than meets the eye. She loves to read, especially BDSM stories. She has always been curious about what it would be like to have a Mistress, but she was too scared to seek one out.

(Is that good, or do you want more?)

anne sophie

would a second girl....be interesting??? id like that...

elfguy

As in, in the same story? Or another one?
----