Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Banned for Ohing when you should be Ahing. ::)

Stone

Banned for not reading my secret thoughts, which were one long aaaaaaaah.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Banned for not knowing I heard your thoughts.

Stone

Banned for not going... deeper.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Banned for not asking me too.

Stone

Banned for not being bad enough and waiting for me to ask!

Sybl

Banned for thinking I should wait.

Stone

Banned because I didn't act sooner. You heard that right, yeah!

Sybl

Banned for blaming yourself.

Stone

Banned for not blaming me.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for wanting to get blamed.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for trying to shun me of my blame!

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking I'm trying ::)
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for not putting in more effort.  ;D

Izzie Aditi

Banned for...ehhh..banned!

Stone

Banned for banning without banning!

Belle33

Banned for keeping that woman on her knees so long.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kazuume

Banned for laying around so much on that bed.  :P
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

Banned for having no pillow to sit that ass on!

MiaFire

Banned for being up so late in my time :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

Quote from: miafire on October 09, 2011, 01:50:58 AM
Banned for being up so late in my time :P

Banned for being up so early in mine!

Kay Tana

You are banned for revenge banning.

Belle33

Banned for your future transgressions (that's a pre-venge ban)

Story Tale

Banned for not giving the benefit of the doubt! (some common sayings just look strange when typed)

Belle33

Banned for suggesting casting a shadow of a doubt.  (so true :) )