Superpowers - Blessing Or Curse (starting again cos it hit a brick wall)

Started by Lady Jenn, August 15, 2011, 03:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haztur

Clarice sat qhile for the captain it was just a copy of his memories for Clarice is an imprinting of their own, for a few moments she could see the events as they were, a bit of data, enought that she hopped she could have enough to pronosticate  the exact thing.

Then the image of her naked body being shackerd and spanked by Myra made her turn immediately, the                        scene turning her onn as tje images flow most were forgotten but i just geave thibgs so iu susually do it late, thanks

now with the image of the slavering woman wanted nothing but her hae nad respectful.                                                             
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"There, that's everything I think we'll need," Myra said, lowering her hand. "I can't imagine what it was like growing up in that, feels more like a nightmare than reality."

"Well hopefully once our mission is complete this nightmare will be nothing but a memory, the captain replied. "You're welcome to stay a bit longer if you want."

"It's up to Clarice," Myra said. "I'd rather we had a bit of private time myself," she said telepathically to her, showing her an image of a table in a brightly-lit flat. "Three guesses what that's for."

Haztur

"A very harsh nightmare indeed," Clarice was trembling at what she had seen, but when offered by the captain to stay more and listening to Myra's thoughts.

"Thanks Captain, but I believe there is a lot to process, but I would love to be honored byt your hospitality in the future." Clarice says offering her hand to the Captain.

Meanwhile in Clarice's mind she answer to Myra's image-though "your breakfast table?" But still unsure of that she kept looking for anything funny or strange on the table. "It also looks like an interrogation room..." giggles in her mind "are you going to interrogate me Myra?"
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"Good luck," the captain said. "For the sake of my time and yours I hope you succeed. And don't worry about contacting us when Archangel is needed, take it from me, he'll know and he'll make sure he tells us."

"Goodbye captain," Myra said, nodding to Arca as she headed towards a more private part of the ship to portal from. "Well it'll involve you being tied down," she said. "And...let's just say this belt gets used for more than just holding my jeans up," she said with a cheeky wink. "Where do you want to go now?" she said, kissing her again.

Haztur

Clarice waves to the captain as Myra takes her hand and guides her to a more private part of the ship, forgetting her jacket where she was sitting.

When hearing at Myra's words Clarice cheeks turn completely red, imagining herself tied and spanked with the belt in a very similar fashion of the mental image that Myra send her earlier, for a moment Clarice trembles nervously but at the feeling of the kiss on her lips she closes her eyes without realizing that while Myra's own belt will serve to spank her, her own which somehow Myra had already taken from her perfectly serves to bind her arms behind her as she know realizes.

Knowing she doesn't really have an option, nor caring for it anyway she smiles as she answer her cheeks blushing harshly and her eyes already dreamy "I would like to see this place of yours, I still have to process what we saw here s w can explore the future and search ... but for now some time for my mind to process it would be helpful."
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"I could show you my little collection of...toys too," she said, beginning to form a portal in front of them while giving her a glimpse in her mind of a room full of paddles, canes and other items. "The guys aren't expecting us back anytime soon, we could try a few of them...if you like." She was blushing slightly too but trying to hide it, if unsuccessfully.

Haztur

Trembling nervously but already feeling wet, she looked down first then to Myra's eyes noticing she was also blushing. She though to herself something sarcastic as 'lets give the men their time, we can have a girltime ourselves' but her mind was rushing so hard that she just looked down, an smile on her lips "I will love too."

As soon as the words were out of her lips she felt herself colder, she looked down and found she was only dressing her underwear, her clothes were below Myra's arm. "I suppose I will know how it feels to travel naked though one of your portals right?" she was giggling, but still her body had turned a complete red tone, feeling as if anyone could arrive at any moment.
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"Well I can direct teleport whenI know where I'm going," she said, pulling her into a passionate kiss. In an instant they were in a well-lit flat overlooking a city. "Welcome to where I call home. I live here alone so no danger of us being interrupted."

okay, this is where the adult bit starts so I shall skip forward to afterwards

Myra emerged from a portal in an alley opposite where they had left the boys, doing up the new shirt she had put on.

"Its okay to come out, no-one can see us," she called through the portal to Clarice. She was smiling more than she had done in a fair while.

Haztur

Clarice came after Myra, herself changed too with a short white skirt, a tight red top and a black leather collar around her neck, she looked completely different from how she looked in her CIA outfit. "Are you sure?"

"If someone ask we fell in the sea... " said Clarice moving carefully and making sure her ass didn't touched a thing.
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"I think the boys will be too distracted to ask," she ssaid, grinning. "I hope you enjoyed that," she said, putting her hand on Clarice's ass and enjoying the warmthcoming from it. "If you misbehav you'll get another taste of my belt," she said telepathically, intended more jokingly than nastily. She took Clarice's hand, not worried about whether the guys knew about them or not, and entered the cafe. The boys were still there, papers all over the floor as they tried to gather all the information they had.

"Hey, you two," Cypher said as he saw them come in, a smile crossing his face as he saw them holding hands. "We have a breakthrough. Well, two in fact."

"Which are?" Myra asked.

"We know where the Hunters are and, I think, we have a clue as to who our mysterious sixth Hunter is...unfortunately we also have a good idea why they keep him locked up."

Haztur

Clarice winces and whimpers as the hand touch her ass, still she does nothing to move away just smiles and thought back "then I suppose I will have to wait a little bit to misbehave, at least until I can sit."

Clarice follows Myra hand in hand, smiling with a blush as Cypher smiles to them, "sounds bad, tell us more, I suppose the Hero Hunters will be all toguether in the same place with the sixth, right?"
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"No," Torrance said. "This guy is so dangerous even the Hunters aren't allowed near him. I think Cypher's best placed to explain why."

"Meet Tom Richardson," Cypher said, putting a file on the table which carried a photo of a man with a horrific scar covering his left eye. "He has a power that no-one else in the world possesses, as far as we or the CIA know anyway. He's what we call a Chameleon mutant, not like Myst's bodyguard though, he doesn't melt into his surroundings."

"Chameleon mutant's have an...interesting power," Riley continued. "They can take any power they want. They originally thought Tom gained his powers by touching someone else with powers, he doesn't. He merely has to look at you and he can gain your powers. If he set eyes on a Hunter he'd gain there powers so they only let him out of his cell in an absolute emergency. This guy has a rap sheet that makes Breaker look like a small-time crook in comparison. Rape, murder, armed robbery..."

"Basically," Cypher said, "you better hope we don't face this guy anytime soon, he's potentially a match for even Myra's abilities."

Haztur

Clare went a bit pale "that is a real monster,why does the agency kepts something like that still alive? And more importantly how can they kept it contained, and for how long?"

Clare sighs "well where is that thing and where are the toehrs just so we can plan accordingly, its not as if this place was safe anylonger with Scythe having found us."
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"As long as they keep him away from anyone with any abilities in theory indefinitely," Cypher said. "Unfortunately someone as manipulative as him will find a way out eventually."

"We may have a way of sorting where they are," Torrance said. "They have an interesting little flaw in their plan. They have tracking devices planted under the Hunters skin so they can keep an eye on them."

"And three guesses which system Cypher and Torrance have found a way into," Riley said, grinning.

Haztur

Clarice smiles, her hand clasping even more firmly Myra's own hand. "never liked guessing, and my boss told me never to do it... facts are better than guesses,but I can suppose you can now track the Hero Hunters.. so the question is... where are they?"
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"Well that's where it gets interesting," Torrance said. "Scythe appears to still be in this city, although I can't quite pin down exactly where he is. The others are all in Florida."

"Makes sense," Riley said. "As far as I know Florida is the Hero Hunters base of operations."

Haztur

"Well, there is where it all begins so it makes sense..." Clarice begins pondering "scythe won't go until he has torrence, he might be trying to rally for help or waiting for the right moment... Myra lets try something I need a TV."

The news have showed the event she panned to try to force herself, what if the demons were only the hero hunters transformed in something else? or maybe yes they have them there as first line of defense as much as any other hero who has registered... first line of defense and maybe the first to fall... a TV and a Calendar maybe that way she will be able to force herself to find the answer but she might need an extra influx of power from Myra, maybe that will make the trick.
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"We're best of leaving Tom to me," Myra said.

"Are you sure you can fight someone with his powers?" Riley asked.

"Sure," she replied. "To become an expert with magical powers takes more than simply having them. I've had more time to perfect my powers than he will have, I can deal with him easily."

Haztur

"Just be careful, ok?" said Clarice by pressing Myra's hand, she knows well that she would be more trouble around her than not. If that monster could get grab of her own power, it might become night unostoppable.

"But we still need to learn where the problem's from titan will begin, otherwise... well it won't matter if we deal with this guys or not." Said Clarice believing fervently on her own words.
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"Well, we may have an answer there too," Torrance replied. "The CIA have been watching Titan for the last six years, in part because they've been detecting weird energy signals originating from the moon."

"But there's no-one on Titan..." Riley started to say, "...which is why they're worrying."

Haztur

Clarice ponders "maybe then its not exactly Titan, maybe farther away, yet around that area... strange indeed."
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"Its the perfect hiding place," Cypher said, grimacing. "We don't have any technology that can get out that far, not manned anyway. And I'm guessing the Archangel isn't about to go scout Titan for us."

Haztur

Clarice shook her head "doubt so, he will be ready when he is, and I suppose that will be when the danger is here, so we need to do all what we can to prepare for it."

"Meanwhile Myra, try to help me here." Clarice said sitting in front of a working TV trying to look beyond , trying to see the future as it supposed to be, even if she knew that that is not how it worked, still she needed to hav a way.
-Mark Twain

Lady Jenn

"I can try," she said, taking her hand to try and help boost her powers. "We can't be sure we're going to like what we see though, judging by that image of Earth they showed us."

Haztur

Clarice gets confortable, looking ahead of her, tying to erase hr mind as she pushes her sight into the future "lets try not to go that far... otherwise we will have to go backwards." Clarice sasys smiling as the images begin mixing in front of her eyes.
-Mark Twain