female or male for Non-con rp

Started by AidaLily, February 23, 2009, 08:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AidaLily

Hey this is AidaLily and I am looking for another non-consensual RP.

so if you are interested please pm me

teacher/student
father/daughter
elven princess/ogre lord
dance partners
room mates
strangers
doctor/patient
husband/wife
mail order bride/recipient
electrician/housewife

i have some ideas for all and i am interested in hearing any ideas from others as well. I prefer to play the submissive non consenting party.

"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

amazonmarie34

hi!

I'd be interested in any of those - obviously I'm a female, but I can do a male part if necessary.  Drop me a note?

ItalStallion

I wouldn't mind doing teacher/student or roommates in particular. I sent you a PM :)

tonycraig0555

Hello,

I'm not approved as of yet but I would love to talk to you sometime about these roles, they all sound interesting to me.
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

Felynna Celeste

I wouldn't mind doing the father/daughter or elven princess/ogre lord scenarios

I'll send a PM
Likes & Dislikes
Felynna's Questionnaire
Note: My RH profile is a generalized one for all my characters, just tell me what you're looking for and I'll pick one out for ya.

End of term finals May 5-9

Cedrick

Hi Aidalily,

The mail order bride sounds interesting if you do not mind period pieces. It happened a number of times in the 1890's west. A rancher in the Wyoming territory sends for a bride when he decides he has had enough living alone. He is not awfully rich but obviously wealthy enough to place such an order.

Being a ranch it is miles from anywhere with all the possible adventures of the old west swirling around. If this interests you, we can work up some characters and stat having fun.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read