Alpha's Search For Specific Plots (All Genders Welcome!)

Started by AlphaWolfQuin, May 28, 2016, 12:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaWolfQuin

I'm looking for a partner or a few to write out a few ideas I have in mind. All the ideas center around my craving to play out a pairing that involves an older woman falling in love with a younger man. The characters would be over the age of 21 and I would like to take up the role of the younger man. However I could also play a female and make any of these stories FxF all I ask is that my partner be willing to play the older woman. I'm also open to playing a transgender male as well to an older cisgender female. In fact that would definitely be something I would like to try out if anyone would be interested. Okay, now that my intro to this request thread is written. On to the plots/pairings!

Orange Is the New Black-Fandom- Gloria Mendoza/Male Guard- As the title says I'm looking for someone to play Gloria from Orange is the New Black. I prefer a partner who is familiar with the show and knows a bit about the character. The idea I have for this pairing is a bit AU from the actual plot of the show and would be more of a side story to the main plot. I'm thinking it takes place during the latest season and a possible lead into Gloria's release and the characters relationship on the outside could be led into eventually.

With all the new guards being brought into the mix I was thinking my character could be a new recruit in his late 20s. He wouldn't be a veteran however like the others but I was thinking maybe he could be a retired MMA fighter who suffered an injury that keeps him from fighting (Could even add in a celebrity angle where he's known on TV). He would be stern and serious when it comes to his job and Gloria is one of the more respectful characters so I see a pretty lengthy lead up with a lot of flirting and teasing discreetly between the two before they allow themselves to give into temptation. I don't have a solid plot for this idea but I am craving something with this specific character and I'm also willing to play multiple characters so we can have more interactions and scenarios then just the one between Gloria and my character. If you're interested in this pairing please feel free to message me so we can hash out some ideas. :)

Someone Who Understands--Therapist/Patient-(FxM, FxF, FxT)-- After a childhood filled with abuse, neglect, and violence. He developed numerous mental disorders. Depression, anxiety, PTSD, and a violent anger disorder are only the tip of the iceberg. He's convinced the world is out to get him and there's no good left out there. Trapped by the delusions of his own mind he goes into a downward spiral and attempts to take his own life. After failing and landing himself in a mental hospital for a few weeks, he is referred to a new therapist who changes his life forever.

At first he is hesitant and barely speaks to her but unlike other mental health workers he has dealt with in the past, she's not willing to just give up and send him somewhere else. The more he pushes her away, the harder she tries to break down his walls. Eventually she begins opening up to him. Showing him her life isn't all sunshine and rainbows and that all the degrees in the world don't make her any more human than he is. In turn he tells her his deepest darkest secrets, the stories that led up to him being who he is today. As the sessions continue, the two form a bond and eventually fall for each other. At first their relationship would obviously have to be a secret due to confidentiality reasons and the risk of her losing her job but as time goes on and their love grows stronger the two start to be more open with their relationship. Will they get their happy ending or will something get in the way? I'm open for ideas on this plot.

The Boy Next Door-Neighbor/Neighbor-(FxM, FxF, FxT)- Ms.Millers had always been the sweet woman next door. Always wore a kind smile on her face and had a plate of Oreos and chocolate milk waiting for him whenever he'd crawl under the fence and into her backyard during the summer when his parents were away and he was left with the nanny for god knows how long. He'd usually come to her covered in dirt and looking unkept despite his parents being highly wealthy. She took care of him like he was her own until he was old enough to care for himself.

Once he hit his teen years, the visits happened less and less until eventually he stopped coming altogether. She'd watch as his parents would leave for months on end and he'd fill the house with a bunch of high school kids and party until all hours of the night. Then once he started college, she watched as all his friends faded from his life and left him alone. Watched him pace around his backyard with a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a textbook in the other, watched as numerous gold diggers broke his heart after using him for what they wanted, she watched him become a broken man and it killed her inside. All she wanted was for him to come to her and talk like they used to before life got a hold of him.

After years of waiting, she gets a knock on her patio door at 3 in the morning. When she opens it, she comes face to face with the boy next store. All grown up, smelling of booze, and beaten badly. His eyes filled with years of pain and every ounce of it finally spilling out right before her. She again takes care of him, cleans his wounds and sets him up in her guestroom for the night. When morning comes the two talk while sitting out on her patio like they did when he was a child and the conversation takes an unexpected turn and he starts confessing things to her like why he hasn't been around for so long and how he can't stop thinking about her even though he tried to distance himself. This story can go numerous ways and I'm open for discussion, this is one plot I would REALLY like to do so please message me if you're interested.

As I mentioned earlier I can make adjustments to the pairings if wanted so feel free to let me know your preference and we can hash out details together.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

AlphaWolfQuin

AlphaWolfQuin

AlphaWolfQuin

AlphaWolfQuin

Bump. Up for ideas as well. Looking for pretty much anything involving an older woman.