Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelric Miras

Hmmm....i can work with that. :3

Dramen

wants Maro and win too... Maro is taken :-\... so takes win --  mine haha!

Mistress Maro

Mew! -takes the Win back from Dramen.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Dramen

this means war... Takes back win!! 

War or cuddles.... would take cuddles...  ::)

Zelric Miras

*rescues Maro and win* Don't take Maro!

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Dramen

tries to convince Leo that the Maro is tricking him into not getting the win... thinks Leo should take win...

Zelric Miras

Why one if i can has the two.  ???

Mistress Maro

-ties the win to a string and ties it up pawing at it.- Mew! Heh. Nya.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*watches Maro paw the win*

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Puppet D

O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Dramen

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Dramen

*points over Shambler's shoulder - - takes win when he looks*

Mistress Maro

-takes the Win back- The Maro was playing wiff dat. Mew.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-snatches win from maro- Nevah!

A & A

Mistress Maro

-holds her hand out for the Win.- Maro will nevah show you what she looks like if you don't let me have da win. Mew.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

If you show how Maro looks like I will never take the win from you again -points to the steamroller and takes win- Meanwhile, this is mine.

A & A

Mistress Maro

But the Maro cannot show the Shammy what I look like. -takes the Win anyways.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Then Maro will be flattened on and on -smirks and hops into his steamroller-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-points to her avatar.- There. Is the Shammy happy? Nya.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-Saves the pic on his pc- Shammy is very happy =3 =3 =3 very happy =3 -gives her the win- You are so beautiful :3

A & A

Mistress Maro

Mew... mum mum.... -takes the win and huggles it- Thanks.

Chris Rock