A movie you associate with your child hood?

Started by theonewhoknocks, September 24, 2014, 02:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fury Aphrodisia

Fern Gully. Absolutely. Or Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Bes

Quote from: PhoenixRose on August 13, 2015, 12:03:26 PM
Fern Gully. Absolutely. Or Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

OMG. Bedknobs and Broomsticks! LOVE
A/A: Brain hasn't been working well lately. If I owe you words, I haven't forgotten. Just... working on it.

TeamVelma

The Dark Crystal is one, The Talking Package is another.
Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

CassieBear

There are so many that bring me back to a more innocent time. Definitely The NeverEnding Story... The Princess and the Goblin, The Sword and the Stone... The Road to El Dorado always gives me fond memories of watching with my brother. As well as The Yellow Submarine. I'm sure there are a dozen others that just bring me back whenever I hear the name, hear a random quote... I watched a lot of movies as a child (and even now well into adulthood).
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

persephone325

OH! I'm probably going to sound so ridiculous, but whatever.

Whenever we would go to Blockbuster, I would rent Spice World EVERY FUCKING TIME. XD I also remember watching this movie...or documentary about the Hanson brothers... *blush* One of my young girl boy band crushes. lmao
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Lunar Raven

Labyrinth, which had David Bowie as the Goblin King, always puts me into this mode.  Even the Evil Dead trilogy, and let's not forget Star Wars!
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Nova Genesis

Mikem

Homeward Bound.

The scene where they have to cross the tracks at a train yard and a freight is coming at them seriously scared the hell out of me as a child. And I loved trains too.
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

Nnaasttey

Quote from: Sherlock on October 03, 2014, 12:45:15 PM
There are two. Fantasia was my Disney go-to film and always brings back memories. The other movie that always takes me back was Space Jam.

Interesting fact: Most people associate Anastasia with Disney, but in fact it was not, Fox produced that movie

But I digress. For me Hurcules the animate Disney movie and Robin Hood, also by Disney.
Nnaasttey in a nutshell :

My favorite kinks, what else i like and what i don't

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=240005.0

Phantomhive

Mary Poppins and The sound of music are my favorites to this day
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Blythe

Flight of Dragons and The Last Unicorn. Such good movies--absolutely loved them, and they were childhood favorites of mine.

Lady Sakura

The Little Mermaid - Still my absolute fave til this day.

QuirkyHarlequin

Beetlejuice — The characters are fun, the settings are wild, and the music is awesome. :)

Silent Knight

Dune, cause apparently I've been a nerd since I could follow a proper story.

Luryd

Watership down, my pet monster, 13th warrior, dark crystal, krull , kull, the legend, total recall
• Hyperspecfic fixation  • Open-minded
• Digital Artist  • Sona|OC shipper 
• Romance lover • Fated pair type
∆Venturing into unknow written lands∆

CassieBear

Pete's Dragon; The Princess and the Goblin; Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Kore

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

CandiBarr

MaverickKane

1985 The Pound Puppies came out the year after I was born. I watched it until the VHS would no longer work.

Caelia

Any of the Land Before Time movies. I would watch them on repeat.

Gypsywoman

As a kid I lookef forward to seeing The Sound of Music , Marry Poppins and The Wizard of Oz on
TV.

Later when I was older it was Labyrinth and Foot Loose
Just because the road is rocky doesn't that mean your spirit should be rocky too!

weatheredshade

Space Jam. I am 25 and I watched this film more times than days I have lived. I have lived more than 9000 days.  I have seen this film at least 10,000 times