Incubi roleplay concept! (M/M)

Started by Ryanthorn, November 08, 2012, 04:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryanthorn

Hello! Just posting here because I had a cool idea for a roleplay, and am looking for someone to try it out with! I'll basically just explain the premise, if you're interested let me know! I'll also have to ask whoever is interested to organize it, I'm sort of new :3

So the premise would be based on an Incubus, a type of demon that seduces its victims by manipulating pheremones and steals their vital energy through sex. One of the characters is a human, whom the Incubus visits every night in the dark, the other would be the demon. Each time the Incubus creeps up on the himan, he resolves to end it this time, to suck him dry, but can't, developing a sort of sympathy and then real feelings for his prey.

Over time, the Incubus stops stealing his energy, visiting him only for the intimacy, and slowly starves himself to death.. the human gets more and more curious on the nature of his lover, and is more and more tempted to turn on the light.. but the demon warned him that he could never see him in the light, or it would be the last time he saw him at all..

So both roles would be kind of fun, I think! Up to you who you play, I'm comfortable with both. Also up to you when we start in the storyline, whether we play out the development, how much the romance plays a part..

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Mora

I'm interested. PM me, and we can brainstorm...? In this topic would be fine too. ;D